ZAZAZA ENTER ZAZAZA
WORK DAYS OF GOD
Herbert W Morris D.D.circa 1883
LIGHT AND LIFE
Lars Olof Bjorn 1976
"By writing the 26 letters of the alphabet in a certain order one may put down almost any message (this book 'is written with the same letters' as the Encyclopaedia Britannica and Winnie the Pooh, only the order of the letters differs). In the same way Nature is able to convey with her language how a cell and a whole organism is to be constructed and how it is to function. Nature has succeeded better than we humans; for the genetic code there is only one universal language which is the same in a man, a bean plant and a bacterium."
"BY WRITING THE 26 LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET IN A CERTAIN ORDER
ONE MAY PUT DOWN ALMOST ANY MESSAGE"
"BY WRITING THE 26 LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET IN A CERTAIN ORDER
ONE MAY PUT DOWN ALMOST ANY MESSAGE"
HISTORY OF GOD
The God of the Mystics
"(The Book of Creation). There is no attempt to describe the creative process realistically; the account is unashamedly symbolic and shows God creating the world by means of language as though he were writing a book. But language has been entirely transformed and the message of creation is no longer clear. Each letter of the Hebrew alphabet is given a numerical value; by combining the letters with the sacred numbers, rearranging them in endless configurations, the mystic weaned his mind away from the normal connotations of words."
THERE IS NO ATTEMPT MADE TO DESCRIBE THE CREATIVE PROCESS REALISTICALLY
THE ACCOUNT IS SYMBOLIC AND SHOWS GOD CREATING THE WORLD BY MEANS OF LANGUAGE
AS THOUGH WRITING A BOOK BUT LANGUAGE ENTIRELY TRANSFORMED
THE MESSAGE OF CREATION IS CLEAR EACH LETTER OF
VALUE BY COMBINING THE LETTERS WITH THE SACRED NUMBERS
REARRANGING THEM IN ENDLESS CONFIGURATIONS
THE MYSTIC WEANED THE MIND AWAY FROM THE NORMAL CONNOTATIONS OF WORDS
FINGERPRINTS OF THE GODS
A QUEST FOR THE BEGINNING AND THE END
Graham Hancock 1995
Speaking to the Unborn
"It is understandable that a huge range of myths from all over the ancient world should describe geological catastrophes in graphic detail. Mankind survived the horror of the last Ice Age, and the most plausible source for our enduring traditions of flooding and freezing, massive volcanism and devastating earthquakes is in the tumultuous upheavals unleashed during the great meltdown of 15,000 to 8000 BC. The final retreat of the ice sheets, and the consequent 300-400 foot rise in global sea levels, took place only a few thousand years before the beginning of the historical period. It is therefore not surprising that all our early civilizations should have retained vivid memories of the vast cataclysms that had terrified their forefathers.
A message in the bottle of time"
'Of all the other stupendous inventions,' Galileo once remarked,
what sublimity of mind must have been his who conceived how to communicate his most secret thoughts to any other person, though very distant either in time or place, speaking with those who are in the Indies, speaking to those who are not yet born, nor shall be this thousand or ten thousand years? And with no greater difficulty than the various arrangements of two dozen little signs on paper? Let this be the seal of all the admirable inventions of men.3
If the 'precessional message' identified by scholars like Santillana, von Dechend and Jane Sellers is indeed a deliberate attempt at communication by some lost civilization of antiquity, how come it wasn't just written down and left for us to find? Wouldn't that have been easier than encoding it in myths? Perhaps.
"What one would look for, therefore, would be a universal language, the kind of language that would be comprehensible to any technologically advanced society in any epoch, even a thousand or ten thousand years into the future. Such languages are few and far between, but mathematics is one of them"
"WRITTEN IN THE ETERNAL LANGUAGE OF MATHEMATICS"
FAR YONDER SCRIBE
AND OFT TIMES SHADOWED SUBSTANCES WATCHED IN FINE AMAZE
ZED ALIZ ZED
IN SWIFT REPEAT SCATTER STAR DUST AMONGST THE LETTERS OF THEIR PROGRESS
AT THE THROW OF THE NINTH RAM WHEN IN CONJUNCTION SET
FAR YONDER SCRIBE
MADE RECORD OF THEIR FALL
THE SEARCH FOR THE SIGMA CODE
Cecil Balmond 1998
Cycles and Patterns
"The essence of mathematics is to look for patterns.
Our minds seem to be organised to search for relationships and sequences. We look for hidden orders.
These intuitions seem to be more important than the facts themselves, for there is always the thrill at finding something, a pattern, it is a discovery - what was unknown is now revealed. Imagine looking up at the stars and finding the zodiac!
Searching out patterns is a pure delight.
Suddenly the counters fall into place and a connection is found, not necessarily a geometric one, but a relationship between numbers, pictures of the mind, that were not obvious before. There is that excitement of finding order in something that was otherwise hidden.
And there is the knowledge that a huge unseen world lurks behind the facades we see of the numbers themselves."
ADVENT 652 ADVENT
SRI KRISHNAS REMEMBERING
"MANY LIVES ARUNJA YOU AND I HAVE LIVED I REMEMBER THEM ALL BUT THOU DOST NOT"
GODS SPIRIT GODS
ISIS OSIRIS VISHNU SHIVA SHRI KRISHNA SHRISTI RISHI ISHI CHRIST
SING A SONG OF NINES OF NINES A SONG SING
THE LIGHT IS RISING RISING IS THE LIGHT
Yeshua (name) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which comes the English spelling Jesus. The Hebrew spelling Yeshua (ישוע) appears in some later ...
What is the meaning of Iesous Christos Theou Soter - Wiki Answers
wiki.answers.com › Wiki Answers › Categories › Religion & Spirituality
It is Greek for Jesus Christ God Saviour. The more complete version is Jesus Christ God's Son Saviour which in Greek is the initials for the word 'fish' and is why ...
Yahshua, Yehoshua, Y'shua, Yeshua, Iesous, Iesus, or Jesus The ...
"Jesus is a corrupted name derived from the Greek IESOUS. .... One popular teacher has taught that “ the Greeks called all their gods christos from adonis to ...
Sun-day worship terms, from pagan origin
The five Greek letters of "ICTHUS" mean "Iesous Christos Theou Uios Soter" translated as "Jesus Christ the Son of God the Savior" and reverenced by the ...
SUN - DAY WORSHIP TERMS
The following words and terms used in Modern Churches today all have pagan origins, and are found to be directly linked to ancient Sun-worship found in Babylonian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Teutonic-German, Hindu, and Persian cultures. English word forms of the names of Sun-deities in these ancient cultures still exist today and are used in Modern Christianity. True Believers should remove these words from our language, from teaching, and certainly from our worship assemblies.
This list is partly taken from the book COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE, by C. J. Koster, published by Institute For Scripture Research, located on the Web at http://www.messianic.co.za/isr/index.htm
The asterisks ( * ) indicate proper substitute words (Hebrew or English) that can be used by the True Believer, without reference to the words that have association to Sun-god worship.
1. Angel/Angels from Greek Word "Angelos" meaning "messenger/messengers. Angelos was the name of a Greek god associated with Sun-worship.
* Malakh/Malakhim from Hebrew word meaning "messenger/messengers;" has no association with Sun-worship.
2. Sunday was the day set aside in the Mithra (Roman) cult as its official day to assemble together to worship its Sun-deity. Roman Emperor Constantine legislated Sun-day as a day of rest dedicated to the Greek and Roman Sun-god, Helios. Constantine worshipped "Christos Helios" which means "Christ-The-True-Sun." The Roman Catholic Church venerates Sun-day as its Sabbath even today, and has handed it down to Christianity.
* Shabbat/Sabbath is the Hebrew word pertaining to Yahweh's 7th day of rest. It is the 4th Commandment (Exodus 29:8-11), and a sign for all Israelite generations (descendants) found in Exodus 30:13 & 17, Ezekiel 20:12 & 20.
3. Lord comes from the old English spelling of "Lard" which comes from "Lar/Larth Lares," Estruscan and Roman deities associated with Sun-worship. The Greek word "Kurios" was originally a title for the Greek and Roman Sun-deity "Helios" and was called "The Kurios (Lord) of Heaven and Earth." The Hindu god "Krishna" is also known as "Lord." The title "Lord" was eventually applied to all heathen deities. Most Bible translators continue to use the title "Lord" as a substitute name for YHVH (Yahweh).
* YHVH (Yahweh) is the Name given to Moshe/Moses in Exodus 3:15. It is the Name of the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, which appears in the Hebrew manuscripts, and is to be known by His people throughout all generations. 1 Cor 8:5 admonishes YAHWEH'S people to know only the Father and no other "gods" or "lords."
4. Jesus comes from the Greek name "Iesous/IHSOUS" and Latin "Iesus." "Iesous" is adapted from the name of the Greek goddess of healing "Iesos/Iaso," the daughter of Apollo, the Sun-deity. This goddess was linked to the Egyptian "Isis" who had a son named "Isu." During the era of Roman Emperors, there were numerous worshippers of "Isis." Many converted to Constantine's religion that mixed paganism with the Messianic faith that eventually became the Roman Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic Church continues to use the sunburst emblem known as the "Eucharist" which to this day contains the Greek letters "IHS" for "IHSOUS." Further research reveals that the name "Jesus" is also linked to the Greek Sun-god "Zeus" who was the Greek interpretation of the Egyptian Sun-god "Amen-Rah."
* Yahshua/Yahushua/Yahoshua, is the correct Name for the Savior. In all spellings and pronunciation, the Name is rendered to mean "salvation of YAH" or "YAH'S salvation/Savior." The Name in its fullest translation means, "He (YAH) shall save His people from their sins," Matthew 1:21.
5. God, Gad, Gud are all interrelated names. God was a common Teutonic-Germanic word that was applied to superhuman beings of heathen mythologies. Later the word "God" was adopted by Christianity as the generic name for the Supreme Being. It has become the most popular translation for the Hebrew word "Elohim." As a result, most of Christendom believes that the Name for Elohim is "God" and does not know that the personal Name of the Father is YAHWEH. Gad was the Babylonian/Canaanite/Syrian deity of "Good Luck" or "Fortune," also called "Meni," the god of "Destiny" who was regarded as the "Lord Moon." The city of Gad was named after this deity. Gad was identified with Jupiter, the Sun-deity, and applied to Nimrod whose general character was that of a Sun-god or Sun-divinity. Gud was the Anglo-Saxon name for "good god" vs. an "evil god."
* El/Eloah/Elohim are the proper Hebrew terms in the singular "El/Eloah" meaning "Mighty One" and plural "Elohim" meaning "Mighty Ones." NOTE: Traditional Rabbinical Judaism still uses the substitute titles of "Adonai, HaShem, G-d" for the Name YHVH. Even though the four letters known in Greek as the "Tetagrammaton" appear in the Scrolls, the tradition of not speaking the Name came into being during the Rabbis' exile into Babylon. It was learned from the Babylonian religious practice of not speaking the names of their Sun-deities for fear that their names were too "holy" and would bring disaster on their nation if they did so. The practice of not speaking a deity's name, hiding it from the people, and substituting titles for the name is called the "art of ineffability" and is based purely on fear, superstition, and manmade tradition.
6. Church comes from the Anglo-Saxon root word "circe," and stems from the Greek name of the goddess "Circe," the daughter of "Helios," the Roman Sun-god adopted from Greek mythology. Linked to this goddess in Celtic pagan worship is the name "Kirce." From her name comes the word "kirch" which pertained to the building dedicated to pagan Celtic worship and rituals. The Greek word "kuriakon" was used for the building or "house of Kurios (Lord)."
* Kahal or Kehelat are the proper Hebrew words pertaining to a public place of assembly or congregational place worship dedicated to Yahweh. Ekklesia is the Greek word used in the Brit Chadasha/New Testament for the assembly of the "called out ones," but is never used in reference to a building, only denoting the people who have assembled.
7. Christ/Christian come from the Greek word "Christos" meaning "anointed/anointed one," and was used in the pagan Greek and Roman religions to give reference to their Sun-god, "Helios." Roman Emperor Constantine worshipped "Christos Helios" which means "Christ-The-True-Sun." Christos originates from the Greek word "Chrestos" which means "good" and alludes to the Greek/Roman god "Chrestos." "Chrestos" can be seen on a Mithras (Roman cult) relief in the Vatican. "Chrestos" as reverenced by Greeks and Romans was none other than "Osiris," a Sun-diety of Egypt. Heretic Gnostics during the time of circulation of the New Testament scriptures also used the title of "Christos" for their purposes. Christian comes from the Greek word meaning "good men," but was derogatorily applied in mockery to Messianic believers because they worshipped "Mashiach/Messiah of Israel" or the "anointed one of Israel" and not the "anointed" Greek god "Chrestos."
* Mashiach/Messiah/Messianic are the proper Hebrew words that should be used in reference to the "anointed one" of Yahweh, Yahshua Ha Mashiach, (Yahshua, The Messiah), Son of Yahweh, our Savior. The English term Messianic comes from the title "Messiah" and pertains to followers of the "Messiah" of Israel who worship Yahweh, and abide in His Word, Torah.
8. Amen comes from the name of the Egyptian god of life and procreation; identified with the Sun-god as a supreme deity called "Amen-Ra/Amen-Rah/Rah." * Omaine is the Hebrew pronunciation for prayer ending; does not pay homage to a pagan god.
9. Fish Symbol was used as a derogatory slur against "Messiah" in conjunction with using the word "christos" as a mockery of "Messiah." Originally used as a symbol for the Greek fish-deity "Dagon" labeled with the phrase that made up the mystical name of "ICTHUS" which was one of the names of the Greek/Roman Sun-god called "Bacchus/Dionysus/Tammuz," the symbol became a slur against Messianics and then found on synagogues and artifacts. The five Greek letters of "ICTHUS" mean "Iesous Christos Theou Uios Soter" translated as "Jesus Christ the Son of God the Savior" and reverenced by the Roman Catholic Church. "Iesous" is the name adapted from the name of the Greek goddess of healing "Iesos/Iaso," the daughter of Apollo, the Sun-deity linked to the Egyptian goddess "Isis" who had a son "Isu."
10. Cross was used as a symbol of the Babylonian/Chaldean Sun-god, the mystical "Tau." The original form of the "T" became the emblem of the Greek/Roman Sun-god "Tammuz."
11. Crucify/Crucifixion comes from the Latin word "Crux" and only appears in the Roman Catholic translation of the Greek manuscripts called the Roman Vulgate. The Greek language did not have a word for "crucify" or "crucifixion." The Greek word used in the manuscripts was "stauros" which implied "impaled on a pole or stake" not a cross.
12. Divine/Divinity, Deity, Theos are all related words. The Greek words "dios" and "Theos," and the Latin word "deus" all refer to pagan gods: Greek "Dieus/Zeus, Teutonic-Germanic "Ziu," Roman "Diovis/Jovis/ Jupiter/Zeus were all names for Sun-god deities that "shine, have brightness."
13. Glory comes from the Latin word "gloria" which is identified with the Sun as being radiant, shining, brilliant, bright as the sun. "Gloria" was a Roman goddess that was half-naked and held the zodiac signs.
14. Halo comes from the Greek/Roman Sun-god "Helios." Romans applied the word "gloria" to be a sunburst or ring of light around the head of "Helios." The use of halos around the heads of angels, the Madonna and Son, and Catholic saints has been extremely popular in paintings, artwork, and statuary connected to the Roman Catholic religion for centuries. The Roman Catholic Church still uses the "gloria" sunburst in the Eucharist.
15. Easter originated from the pagan festival in honor of "Eostre," a Teutonic-Germanic dawn, spring and fertility-goddess. "Eostre" comes from the Greek dawn, spring and fertility-goddess named "Eos." This same dawn, spring and fertility-goddess "Eostre" was also known as "Eastre" and "Ostara," and dates back to the ancient Babylonian/Canaanite cultures where she was known as "Astarte" (Ashtaroth/Ashtoreh poles). In Ninevah, this same goddess was known as "Ishtar." The idolatrous worship of this goddess revered as the "Queen of Heaven" is mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures in Jeremiah 7:18. The worship of this "goddess" spread throughout all the cultures of the world. She is found in India as the Hindu dawn-goddess "Usha/Ushas," and in Western cultures and religions of today, including Christianity, called "Easter."
16. Christmas - 25th of December was the largest pagan festival dedicated to the birthday of the Sun-god deity celebrated by the Mithras (Roman) religion known as "The Nativity of the Sun." Mithraism was the major rival of the Messianic faith in 321 AD
17. Holy, Holiday, Holy Spirit are all interrelated and come from the Hindu religion. The words are derived from "Holi" which is the great Hindu spring festival held in honor of "Krishna," the Hindu Sun-god.
* Kodesh (set-apart in English) is the proper Hebrew word meaning to be "set-apart" unto Yahweh.
* Ruach Ha Kodesh is the proper Hebrew reference to the Ruach/Breath or the Spirit, the invisible presence of YAHWEH. It is the set-apart presence of Yahweh.
18. Bible comes from the Greek word "Biblos/Biblion" which refers to the Egyptian papyrus reed which the Greeks called "Byblos/Byblus." The papyrus reed was shipped from the Egyptian City "Biblis" named after its female Sun-deity. It was imported through the Greek seaport called "Byblos" named after its Phoenician Sun-deity "Byblis/Byblos" believed to be the granddaughter of Apollo, the Greek Sun-diety.
NOTE: The word "Bible" was first used in 400 AD
* "The Scripture" can be used without any reference to pagan worship.
19. Grace comes from the Greek word "charis," and the Latin word "gratia." "Charis" was a Greek deity, the wife of Vulcan. From the goddess "Charis" comes the Greek "Charities," three female deities, daughters of "Helios," the Greek/Roman high Sun-god.
* Chesed or favor are better words both in Hebrew and English, and can be used without reference to paganism.
20. Hades was the Greek supreme deity of the underworld and also known as a Sun-deity. The word "Hades" became used for the word "grave," and is usually mistranslated as "hell" by translators.
* Sheol is the proper Hebrew word for the "grave" or world of the dead.
* Gehenna is the Greek word for the place or state of everlasting punishment.
21. Hallowed comes from the description of the pagan English fall festival of Halloween or Hallow-even. The festival portrays the Sun-image of the "KromKrauch" who was worshipped at this seasonal festival.
22. Sacred comes from the word "Sakra" pertaining to the Persian/Roman god "Mithra/ Mithras." "Sakra/Mithra/Mithras" became the Sun-deity called "Sol Invictus," the unconquered Sun-deity. "Sol Invictus" remains in the Roman Catholic Church today.
23. Sanctified comes from the Latin word "sanctus" which comes from the Greek word "sancus" used expressly for the Greek Sun-god "Apollo."
* Kodesh is the Hebrew word for "set-apart" pertaining to the things of Yahweh, including His invisible presence.
24. Sacrifice, Sacrilege, Sacrament are all words derived from the word "Sakra" that pertains to the Persian and Roman god "Mithra/Mithras" who became the Sun-deity called "Sol Invictus" which remains in the Roman Catholic Church even today. Sacrifice means "rob." Sacrilege and Sacrament do not appear in the Greek manuscripts.
* Atonement. Offer, Offering are words that can be used without reference to pagan worship and falsehood.
25. Obelisks, Spires, Steeple, Church Towers all come from the pagan worship practices of Babylon and Egypt called Sun-pillars. These are objects are shaped in various tall aspiring shapes appearing to reach up to the heavens. Ancient Babylon built Sun-pillars that held phallic (male genitalia) symbolism incorporated into their pagan worship. Egypt also built obelisks as part of their Sun-worship. Exodus 23:24 states that YAHWEH commanded the Israelites to break down these pillars. An obelisk or Sun-pillar still stands at the entrance of St. Peter's Basilica in Rome which was erected as a memorial to the merger of Sun-worship and the Messianic faith to become Rome's "universal" church or "universal worldwide religion." Church steeples, towers, and the Washington monument are modern day replicas of the original obelisks, which stood for Sun-worship.
26. Luck and Fortune are words that originate from the Sun-deity "Lucifer." Luck is the abbreviation of the name "Lucifer." The idea of having "Luck" and "Good Fortune" is unscriptural and points to belief in Gad, the Syrian/Canaanite deity of "Good Luck" or "Fortune."
27. Names of Days and Months on the Gregorian calendar are derived from Roman and Teutonic-Germanic names of pagan deities. The traditional Jewish calendar contains Babylonian names.
28. Baal, Bel, Babylon are all interrelated words pertaining to chief Sun-deities of pagan Sun-worship. Baal means to "shine," also used for "Lord/husband." Bel is another name for Satan. Babylon was the ancient Canaanite city where Sun-worship began and from there spread to all ancient cultures of the world and remains in the world today as the counterfeit religion of Satan under the guise of the Roman Catholic Church and its off-shoot religions (daughters) including Christianity.
29. Amen, The word A-men, is usually associated with the closing of prayer. Many people (not knowing better) will usually pronounce this word as "A" sounding like the word "Ape" plus "men." This is error. Among the gods who were known to the Egyptians in very early times were "Amen" and his consort Ament. Their names are found in the Pyramid Texts, e.g., Unas, line 558, where they are mentioned immediately after the pair of gods Nau and Nen, and in connection with the twin Lion-gods Shu and Tefnut, who are described as the two gods who made their own bodies, and with the goddess Temt, the female counterpart of Tem.
* Aw-mane. Hebrew, (A-MN) is an expression or affirmation of firmness and support. This word is pronounced in Hebrew like "Aw" in the word "awesome" plus "mane" pronounced like the word "Mane" (the hair on the back of the neck of a horse) .
* Hosea 2:17 states, "I will remove the names of the Ba'als from her lips, no longer will their names be invoked," (NIV).
* Hosea 2:17 states, "And I will remove the names of the Ba'als from her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their names," (The Scriptures).
* Hosea 2:17 states, "For I will take away the names of Ba'alim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name," (KJV).
It is time for the "True Believer" to understand the origin of pagan words, and how their continued use has adulterated the True historical Belief of Israelism, then to begin using the proper and correct Scriptural terms.
ISHI TELL IRISH RISHI HOW MANY FISH WERE LANDED AT GALILEE
ISHI TELL IRISH RISHI HOW MANY FISH WERE LANDED AT GALILEE