FINAL POST

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
theone

FINAL POST

Post by theone »

Greetings and salutations all denizens whimsy may stumble across this message, my 99th,

As my final message is limited by technological restrictions, and the amount of words I am permitted to type right now are limited , I intend to make clear to you, the reader of my last message to the Oracle as concisely and articulately as possible my experience, not withstanding of my entire time here on the Oracle so peace and light may be spread throughout the universe for generations.

My grandfather always told me of different realms. Ones that took a special talent to recognize and understand. My grandfather Ken told me that he had been through a significant, life altering experience as a small child. All American, cheese fed and tall like the Appalachian, Kenneth was a boy who suffered many a hardship. Poverty, Retribution, a low ceiling of expectation and promise from his humble background.

After being struck in the head by none other than a base ball, Kenneth changed. Eugenics may save many things but a spiritual flame ignited by an extremely traumatic head lesion can do nothing more for its future generations than breed the truth. My father understood little but what I did learn is that I would understand everything.

When Ken finally told me the council of elders was seeking me, I turned against him. I knew it was true yet I denied it out of spite. The reason I already knew it was true is because I had already been using Eht Namuh since an extremely young age, many years ago, and I was angry that somehow my experience was to be soured or too much pressure had been put on myself, especially since I was still considerably a child when he made his final revelation before his death...

But as my final, 99th message on this journey I quote no reference other than the holy word of Jesus Christ as my final information to pass onto you the final answer to the mystery and the pinnacle of what I as a human being with a beating heart could communicate to anyone who is lost or searching for hope...

Love each other, love other people because love is the only thing that keeps people together. Hatred tares us apart, please no matter what just think about the happiness of your friends and anyone for a matter of fact. If someone accepts goodness into their heart, please encourage them. Just go do good. Love another no matter what. Accept all experiences as human: we are all equally as human. Forgive others. Accept their please if they wish to turn to the light.

Darkness Dwells in us all. Nobody is perfect. But no matter where you are, wherever in the world you can channel positivity. I hope every reader of this final message of mine does the same.

I want to thank you David and Redbeck for guiding me throughout the way. I truly love you both and could never have the courage to speak without your confidence. I believe that we all will make a beautiful world not for us but for the children of mankind, through the simple blissful truth of Compassion. The signal has come and it says

“I AM EHT NAMUH”

BLISS AND ETERNAL LIGHT TO ALL

BELIEVE AND BE BELIEVED

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL

CHEERS

SALUD

PROST

BE MERRY AND REJOICE FOR

HIS LIGHT SHINES UPON AS ALL, every ONE
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: FINAL POST

Post by Redbeck »

My dear theone,

Your last post, this cannot be, I feel like I, I have known you all my life. Both DaveD and I have a deep appreciation for the work you have done on the Oracle Forum and we would like to express our heartfelt thanks as well as hope that you might continue your epic written odyssey shoulder to shoulder with us. Your wordsmith’s art has brought such great goodhearted comfort and knowledge to so many via the Oracle Forum.

This is an endless journey of discovery through reciprocrative learning, all too rich in the unfolding virtues of Aristotle. I have recently discovered marvellous details of who and what, my great, great grandmother and grandfather were about on my mother’s side. Information never before realised.

Also, I have lately and with a great deal of scholarly excitement unearthed the teachings of the Irish Druids, based on the five elements: earth, sea, sky, sun and moon which became the foundation stones of faith, hope and charity Hiberno/Briton Christianity across the British Isles. The word Druid translates as 'oak knower' or 'oak seer', and Druids were seen as a society-beneficial occupational class, long before the monasteries sent their monks and novices forth to help the poor and needy.

The Druids were also regarded as a type of intermediary, a conduit to the Otherworld. Considered early environmentalists with their immense respect for the social world, the focal point of a Druidic ritual was always a sacred place located close to trees. The favoured Druid trees were the Oak and the Rowan and it was upon Rowan wattles that a Druid would sleep to achieve prophetic visions from their dreams.

So theone, my good friend, it is always wise for us as humankind to keep the door to a corridor of enlightenment, learning and contribution that we found profoundly therapeutic open in both directions.

Kind Regards Redbeck

THE LAST POST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az7vnIf2nXs
BeN1

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:09, edited 1 time in total.
theone

Post by theone »

https://youtu.be/loT_pYzi3Vw

The first thing I remember knowin'
Was a lonesome whistle blowin'
And a young un's dream of growin' up to ride

On a freight train leavin' town
Not knowin' where I'm bound
And no one could change my mind but Mama tried

One and only rebel child
From a family, meek and mild
My Mama seemed to know what lay in store
Despite all my Sunday learnin'
Towards the bad, I kept on turnin'
'Til Mama couldn't hold me anymore

And I turned twenty-one in prison doin' life without parole
No one could steer me right but Mama tried, Mama tried
Mama tried to raise me better, but her pleading, I denied
That leaves only me to blame 'cause Mama tried

Dear old Daddy, rest his soul
Left my Mom a heavy load
She tried so very hard to fill his shoes
Workin' hours without rest
Wanted me to have the best
She tried to raise me right but I refused

And I turned twenty-one in prison doin' life without parole
No one could steer me right but Mama tried, Mama tried
Mama tried to raise me better, but her pleading, I denied
That leaves only me to blame 'cause Mama tried
Sh3rl0ck

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Theone,

I hope that I am not too late in response to this message before your depart, but I felt I should share a few words on this final post.

Everything that you have stated above means so much to me in the most perplexing way.
As a seeker of truth, and a die hard fan of mysteries, and well known detectives like Sherlock and agent Dale Cooper, I've always been a fan of the fictional spectrum of imagination of extra dimensional forces. But ever since the day I became a part of EHT NAMUH, my mindset has shifted in a way that I feel I cannot explain. I am aware of the common concept of everyone having different interpretations as to what the site is, and/or what it means. In my case, I've come to the understanding that the site is not meant to be solved, but understood in the most surreal way, that I again cannot explain.

I am no longer a fan of the fictional spectrum. It is very real. I still don't understand, and yet I thrive to understand, and that's part of this journey of being EHT NAMUH.

I have been away for awhile, but only for the reason of deep travel in my mind. A spiritual awakening if I must. But I like to see it as me being isolated from the world, only to be trapped in my mind in an endless spiral of being a HUMAN. For the moment I am trapped, but when I leave this mindset, I feel like I will transcend into better understanding.

And your post, your final post, has added to my understanding. Every member that has done their part on this oracle, has helped me and many other people, into better understanding. And this journey will not end, but only EVOLVE.

So here's to your 99th FINAL POST, dear friend and fellow long time contributor of ours.

Safe travels in the mind, and hopefully in time, we can speak again. And as for now, I shall descend back into the endless thinking and return when the calling is right.

Best of regards, and thank you once again,

Sh3rl0ck

Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
theone

Post by theone »

It brings me great joy to thank you all my dear friends, for your positive response to my quite for lack of a better word dramatic expose. Indeed for many years the internal struggle has captured me, through periods both good and bad.

Quite evidently, 99 was not the final post. Yet, it was the Final Post, because through the rest of the signposts leading to the moment we have all been waiting for, an era of rebirth and renewal is finally dawning upon us, sooner than expected even perhaps...

If you have questions about the meaning or purpose of 973 Eht Namuh, ask yourself, what makes us human? A quite cliche philosophical question certainly, but nevertheless through a purely logical lens, what separates us? Crawling through the labyrinthine pages, Daedalus will discover the beast at the center that must be slain!

Creation, my friends is the answer. Our ability to create and destroy makes us human. The two natures, creative and destructive are quite literally what sets us apart from beasts. And as we have been created we will be destroyed.

Yet, the balance is perpetually off. Creation can create ideas that last forever, but the destructive nature offsets it with its death and decay, war and rape and violation of the planet. The balance of us is in a constant seesaw teeter. That is the true essence of human nature.

Are we really the same as we were 8000 years ago? The answer still remains yes. But the time, my friends for evolution is near and it is all of our duty to accomplish it through the vast, infinite gate of your own mind.

First to the one and only Redbeck who I can say with certainty is a man I consider one of my greatest mentors and influences. Your vast wealth of knowledge makes me glad to have trained under you, and a purer heart may have never roamed the earth. You are a man of true knowledge and your strive to never stop learning about the mysterious art of the universe inspires me every day.

Ben1, a prolific contributor to The Oracle and also a friend with nothing but heartfelt intentions. Never give up your own journey, because behind every closed door is an open one, and I believe you can change the world for the better.

Sherlock, you remind me so much of myself. Always asking questions, always wondering, pondering and thinking. You certainly know about the duality that is presently trapping us. Don’t be ashamed of how you got to where you are. There is knowledge to be gained from everything. And I will say, Arthur Conan Doyle loved to present more questions than answers in his detective novels which I enjoy immensely as well.

David, the magician himself, a man who’s brain is the size of the universe, most special thanks to you as the creator of what has grown to be a vast community of us all who have experienced your life’s work and used it to further expand our own consciousnesses. Without your direct influence none of this would have ever happened in an absence of your laborious efforts. I hope you can already look at your creation and community and be proud of how far it has come. I, for one will not discontinue your efforts until the true dawning of Aquarius finally reaches our shattered souls.

And finally, thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read this, explorers and knowledge miners, the lost and those who still have questions which is all of us. The journey is more important than What waits at the end. There may not be an answer etched in gold, but rather the thread that guides us is gold, the Golden thread which we must unravel through the Great Divide.
disasterqueen

Post by disasterqueen »

There is something more to this and I need to know
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

theone there will always be a place at our table for you, but naturally I would encourage you to continue your odyssey with us ad infinitum at your preferred pace of course. However, I meant to add the alpha to numerical transposition below to my original post. Yours Redbeck
Redbeck wrote: 05 Jul 2020 18:00
Also, I have lately and with a great deal of scholarly excitement unearthed the teachings of the Irish Druids, based on the five elements: earth, sea, sky, sun and moon which became the foundation stones of faith, hope and charity Hiberno/Briton Christianity across the British Isles. The word Druid translates as 'oak knower' or 'oak seer', and Druids were seen as a society-beneficial occupational class, long before the monasteries sent their monks and novices forth to help the poor and needy.

The Druids were also regarded as a type of intermediary, a conduit to the Otherworld. Considered early environmentalists with their immense respect for the social world, the focal point of a Druidic ritual was always a sacred place located close to trees. The favoured Druid trees were the Oak and the Rowan and it was upon Rowan wattles that a Druid would sleep to achieve prophetic visions from their dreams.

THE DRUIDS! = 9

EARTH =7 SEA = 7 SKY = 2 SUN = 9 MOON = 3

Total if the 5FIVE elements = 36 3+6 = 9

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck »

A message encouraging seekers to dig deep………. from Dave Denison……. follow the spade

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202152.htm

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck »

IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

Beautiful. Everytime it’s damn beautiful here.

You’ve become a goal to strive towards, its amazing that you even end on a song. An example that even out the seemingly mundane one can delve into all secrets. I feel the same bitterness that my growing up experiences might be cut short by this knowledge, but really all it’s done is point in a better direction.
Wish I could give you a nice bag or hat while you pave your trail.
Everytime I’m here it fills me with the feeling