How does the magical alphabet work?

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Truth Seeker

How does the magical alphabet work?

Post by Truth Seeker »

I'm new here. And this site really intrigued me. I stumbled accross this magical alphabet. I tried to figure out what it means for well over two hours now, but, maybe I'm just stupid, I don't understand it. Could anyone help?
Lannix

Re: How does the magical alphabet work?

Post by Lannix »

From my current understanding, the site is based around a system of Pythagorean numerology. Every letter of the alphabet can be converted into a number, and then you can take those numbers and add them up to get certain values for entire words and phrases.

In Pythagorean numerology the letters have the following values:

A, J, S = 1
B, K, T = 2
C, L, U = 3
D, M, V = 4
E, N, W = 5
F, O, X = 6
G, P, Y = 7
H, Q, Z = 8
I, R = 9

So using this information, you can take a word like "SOURCE" and convert it into numbers.

S = 1
O = 6
U = 3
R = 9
C = 3
E = 5

Then you take the numbers and add them up, so SOURCE = 1+6+3+9+3+5 = 27. Then you take whatever number you get, in this case 27, and condense it into a single digit, so 2+7 = 9. The value of the word SOURCE is 9.

The site places particular emphasis on the numbers 9 and 5. Most of the time it is about 9. So words that add up to the value of 9 will be colored in gold, while words that add up to anything other than 9 will be colored in red.

Sometimes the site will focus on the number 5 instead, so you'll see words that add up to 5 colored in gold instead. But most of the time when you see gold lettering, the value adds up to 9.

There is another aspect to the site that I don't understand yet. It centers around taking the numbers of a particular word or phrase and rearranging it into numerical order. So SOURCE = 163935, well you would then take the numbers and put them into numerical order. So SOURCE would really be 1+3+3+5+6+9. 133569 instead of 163935. I still don't understand the purpose of this or why it is important. It surely must be, because the site creator is obviously very intelligent and sees something that I don't.

Besides the focus on the numbers, the site is littered with various scientific and spiritual information from the most obscure of places. Did you know that a proton is 1836 times heavier than an electron? Apparently the site creator, Dave Denison, thinks this is very important information to know.

I personally think there is a deeper spiritual meaning to the site other than just the numbers. The website attracts people. A particular kind of person. You are living in a very unique time in history. This is a time of awakening. The Call has been sent out. It is just a matter of time until someone answers It. You might get to see a miracle with your own eyes.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

That is a truly excellent synopsis Lannix. Hugely impressed with your grasp of the site’s alpha to numeric infrastructural fundamentals and its integral message to the world, as well as your appreciation of the 973-eht-namuh-973 direction of objective travel for the spiritual, physical and mental good of humankind. All of which are topped by your immense ambassadorial skills as a spreader of that message.

Thank you Redbeck.

Please find an extension of the topic bellow with signposts from David Denison encouraging all our members old and new to generally dig deep into the site and share this greater understanding, for enlightenment never comes without the hard yards of effort dedicated to exploration and discovery.

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202199.htm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4118&p=4472&hilit=hope+444#p4472

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck »

Beware

Post by Beware »

My apologies, dear friends. The Magickal alphabet is incomplete.

The incompleteness stems from misunderstandings, misinterpretation, and parroting of the like.

Notice K. It is the [K]ey. In Simple Gematria, it is equal to 11. In Jewish (english alphabet) Gematria, it is 10.

Now notice how you have been led astray. Your symbols have lost all meaning. They are loosely associated with phonetics, but if it might be proper, should it be spelled fonetics?

Once these quandaries arise your last choice is to return to the letters used before Hebrews, before Canaanites and Phoenicians. Before the fall of Babylon, when language was confused.

Each symbol represents an image, a situation, a thought form, a number, a star sign, a sound.

Return to this language and you will begin to understand what truth lies beyond. The language of symbolism.

The 22 are necessary for beginning and ending this journey, yet only 2 are so necessary they are excluded altogether.

The truth is hidden for a reason. Find me.
Queengreen

Post by Queengreen »

Play the zero escape games, they teach it too. At its heart this is an alchemy site, that's what I took from it. Also, David Denison has given us the key to translate any language into the same language. For example, Japanese and Chinese both have romanised versions, so we could theoretically translate all languages into one of numbers, which would mean all races can communicate with each other. We need to do the gematria calculator for every language, then all could communicate, David boils it down to the most refined way, he was either God, or a gift from. Either way, he's given us the keys to every door. It's been a maze in amaze for a purpose, so the right person could crack it at the right time, others have done it before me, but it seems I'm the first to craft the red and white philosophers stone because of this site.

What David is trying to say, in a way, is that sound is language a maze in amaze, it has the same meaning, language is sound and that can be refined down to numbers, God operates through sound and numbers. I'd be happy to explain more, this is the right time for people to be told, God has told me that, so anything you want to know to accelerate study I will help with.

I'd say do a lot of meditating on what you read and any book David recommends you should read, don't just read the passages on here, go deeper.
Beware

Post by Beware »

What is the frequency of love, if you're so sure? What is the Devine ratio?

7.83, 1.618....

Have you done any work towards this goal?

Has this been done before?

Ouroboros, Dualitatem Cyclicus, Aleph Tav, Draco
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

*monkey noises*

b-a-n-a-n-a-s