What?

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
articletwisted

What?

Post by articletwisted »

I stumbled upon this site randomly. The 973-eht-namuh one...and looked through it. Figured out some things, or think I did. My two other friends and I have been looking through it, we wonder what it is. We were wondering if anyone knew the person who made this...and if anyone is still trying to figure it out.
plot

Post by plot »

what have you figured out. Can we share this?
articletwisted

Post by articletwisted »

Well honestly, at the moment, I do not know what I've found out..what has been uncovered, what is still covered. I must say though, it's quite an amazing and interesting site.
plot

Post by plot »

maybe if you can indicate what has, in particular, interested you on the site and where to find it, we could share ideas and see where that leads.
articletwisted

Post by articletwisted »

If I did, would you be willing to share yours?
plot

Post by plot »

but of course. to the best of my ability.
articletwisted

Post by articletwisted »

And what might those be? Your "abilities"?
plot

Post by plot »

I am willing to share my thoughts on whatever subject you wish to discuss from, 973-eht-namuh.
articletwisted

Post by articletwisted »

Alright then. This seems like a site to me, that links up everything in life. As though the creator is trying to show that everything little thing is hooked, and connected in some way. I wonder if it's true, or is there deeper meaning. The numbers makes sense to me, adding up and always ending up with "one"...one person...one man...one human. Tell me, Plot, what is your take? What do you know?
plot

Post by plot »

I think that what you say about this site demonstrating that everything is connected is very deep and I think your right. But I suspect that thinking this and the experiance of totally knowing and truely feeling this are two very different things.

I dont understand your last statement about the charts ending up as one. Can you elaberate on this or tell me where to look on the site to find an example.
articletwisted

Post by articletwisted »

Well...lets say this:

9 + 7 + 3 = 19
1 + 9 = 10
1 + 0 = 1

My theory is that at least with those numbers, the whole point is to tell us that there's only "1". That there's only one human, one man. To me it always leads to that kind of thinking just because of everything else upon the site. I haven't had the time to go through everything upon what's behind the number and all.

Speaking of numbers, opposites and mirrors. There was a whole page based on this, finding meaning behind other things, how we could flip something and as though it's a code, it's something else. Like 999, if you flip it either way, it's 666...the mark of "The Beast" (apparently).

6 + 6 + 6 = 18
1 + 8 = 9

It all leads back, doesn't it? To me, the numbers make sense, but is this trying to tell us something that has to do with "The beast"? What is the beast? What do you think?
plot

Post by plot »

Yes, looking at your calculations I now see how you come to one. As you previously said. If all are connected, then we are all the same whether we be human, animal, plant, or whatever. We are all connected by a web. This makes me think of the Native American dream catcher, we are the web. One is clearly an important number. So if all is one in the material world or universe then this must be true of consciousness...But also, look at the use of the number and letter symbols. The number one is written as 1 and the letter symbol representing me is written I. It’s in essence the some symbol.

In answer to your calculation 6+6+6=18
1+8=9
Now look at 9+9+9=27
2+7=9

If the so called mark of the beast is 666, then what are 999. They both reduce to nine. This must make them both the same. Ether way there is no opposite. Again if there is no opposite this must lead back to one.

The next piece I am going to write. I have copied from somewhere, but I can’t remember where. So I hope I’ve got it right. It clearly relates back to 666.

World of matter
Carbon atom contains six electrons
six protons
six neutrons

What do you think?
articletwisted

Post by articletwisted »

I think it all leads back to being human. Human bodies are primary made out of carbon, isn't it? If the numbers behind an atom has meaning, and if we all relate this back to the beast, then the beast is simply just us. That everything in this world will relate back to man, that there is no real or true powers...it's just man and his imagination.
plot

Post by plot »

Why does it all lead back to being human? why are humans primary? Isn't everything made of atoms? As you seid earlier, isn't everything one. So if it is then everything is 666. But what is the flip side, 999?
I would like to read the page you refered to earlier, can you remember its access name.
Phirephly

Re: What?

Post by Phirephly »

"Here is wisdom. Let he who has understanding calculate the number of the Beast; for his number is that of a man; and his number is 666". Rev:13:18