Balance

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Koguntetsu

Balance

Post by Koguntetsu »

Balance. Something i have recently come to think upon in past weeks.
Halving and doubling towards infinity
balance of poll.png
balance of poll.png (3.81 KiB) Viewed 5191 times
50%
5+0=5
1234 5 6789
the star
................ooo.OOOAOOO.ooo
..............oOO......./.\.......OOo
..........oOO........../...\..........OOo
.......oOO............/.....\............OOo
.....oOO............./.......\.............OOo
...oOO.-_-----------/---------\-----------_-.OOo
..oOO.....-_......./...........\......._-.....OOo
.oOO.........-_.../.............\..._-.........OOo
oOO.............-/_............._\-.............OOo
oOO............./..-_........._-..\.............OOo
oOO............/......-_..._-......\............OOo
oOO.........../........._-_.........\...........OOo
oOO........../......._-.....-_.......\..........OOo
.oOO......../....._-...........-_.....\........OOo
..oOO....../..._-.................-_...\......OOo
...oOO..../._-.......................-_.\....OOo
.....oOO._-.............................-_.OOo
......oOO.................................OOo
..........oOO.........................OOo
.............oOO...................OOo
..................ooo.OOO.OOO.ooo

A symbol often attributed to the magician.
A magician, often attributed to a fool.
Lo harken, balance again.

M A G I C I A N
13 1 7 9 3 9 1 12
4+1+7+9+3+9+1+3=39
3+9=12
1+2=3
F O O L
6 15 15 12
6+6+ 6+ 3=21
2+1=
Koguntetsu

Re: Balance

Post by Koguntetsu »

1.png
something to muse upon and more of an archive of my thoughts, but i felt it of interest to mention.
Koguntetsu

Post by Koguntetsu »

The pentacle and the golden proportion, spiraling out towards infinity.
pentacle and the golden proportion.png
pentacle and the golden proportion.png (1.68 KiB) Viewed 5189 times
Koguntetsu

Post by Koguntetsu »

goldentriangle2.png
Koguntetsu

Post by Koguntetsu »

Drawing finer than a pencil can write and larger than the scope of the universe.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Good morrrow Koguntetsu, welcome to the Oracle Forum community and thank you for a series of absorbing observations. Ut maneat vobiscum in deos. Redbeck.

the scope of the universe eh......

They say if you hold up a grain of sand to the sky that the patch of sky it covers would span roughly 100 billion stars! And the Milky Way is only 1 of around 500 billion Galaxies in the universe.
Psalm 104 And the Lord stretched out the heavens like a curtain.

packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

WELL..png
Koguntetsu

Post by Koguntetsu »

@Redbeck

Thank you for the warm greetings. I appologise for speaking more or less in riddles, but it's the only way i feel i can organise my chaotic thoughts into a semi-coherant format. It is indeed a vast universe we live in, and quite an insightful reflection with fascinating images to go with it.

You mentioned something along the lines of "remaining with the gods" or "To remain with the gods" or something. (Sorry for my terrible latin) The idea of a higher power, or more specifically "higher powers" has always been a fascinating subject as my experiments with the occult and reaching out to the heavens in my own way has led to some interesting results, whether they be hallucinatory or otherwise.

@packajos000

"This"

It answers so many questions, but in a way that only my subconcious seems to understand and only leaves me searching for further information. As with other posts i've seen from you, there is so much profound knowledge hiddin within the depths of your messages, if only one were to know the references. Some I am familiar with, whilst others remain an enigma.

For this, you have my thanks.

Koguntetsu-9
Koguntetsu

Post by Koguntetsu »

botticelli-birth-venus.jpg
The Birth of venus, with the the balance and proportion of Phi
Koguntetsu

Post by Koguntetsu »

venus.jpg
Venus as seen in the heavens. Depicted as a 5 pointed star. Curious i ponder to myself.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

AMAZEIN
beautiful!?
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: Balance THE WHY

Post by Redbeck »

A SERIES OF RESPONSES TO A POST entitled “Why” from A MUCH MISSED AND PROLIFIC CONTRIBUTOR TO THE SITE, named Hope [Suzanne] who sadly passed away some years ago now, WHICH DAVID DENISON AND I THINK ARE equally relevant to our good friend Koguntetsu’s post from back in 2018, joyfully reprise from our point of view as there is a fundamental slab of knowledge to be gleaned, by our equally prolific poster Auriorusiana. So thank you for that. Redbeck
THE BALANCE
It should be remembered that upper case ‘E’ and lower case ‘e’ are among the oldest letters in written language. In the system of Greek numerals the letter Epsilon also has the value five. It was derived from the Phoenician letter He. Letters that were in turn derived from epsilon include the Roman E, and also the Cyrillic version of the E (along with other forms of characteristic representation) There is also a Latin epsilon or "open e", which is presented in a similar fashion to that of the Greek lowercase epsilon.

PHOENICIAN ALPHABET AND SYMBOLS

The Queen of Sheba is a figure first mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, plenty of the letter e in that title. In the original story, she brings a caravan of valuable gifts for King Solomon, most scholars believed that Sheba was the Southern Arabian kingdom of Saba an oasis city located in what is modern day Yemen, yet again containing the letter e. Sheba has been referred to since the first millennium BC when there were also Sabeans on the Horn of Africa and it's thought that both peoples origins were spelled as Sheba by scholars. Therefore ‘e’ was probably in frequent use as a primary vowel for thousands of years.
Redbeck

Post by Redbeck »

Perhaps the title question should be amplified to Why is E the most frequently occurring letter. And I also failed to acknowledge the incisive commentary of both Svalbard and Sh3rl0ck. Why is 5 seen as the number of change in your eyes Svalbard (I am interested to know the answer not questioning your logic in any way)? In the alphanumeric transposition to numeric pattern system employed by the site we see 5 as the number of balance between the 1 and the 9. However, in a way the power of 5 is trebled as, while E equates to 5 in its lowest resolution, so too do N = 14 as 1+4 = 5 and W 23 as 2 + 3 = 5. In respect of balance effect pattern the most powerful instance is the archaic word WEEN meaning: be of the opinion; think or suppose. usage example, "he, I ween, is no sacred personage"

Although Svalbard, there is no stronger example set of words to underwrite your view, than the quote from renowned Scottish poet Robert Burns,

“Look abroad through Nature’s range, Nature’s mighty law is change.”

Nonetheless, I would like to embroider my age argument for before the Phoenicians, there were the Minoans who also had an alphabet.

Linear A was a writing system utilised by the Minoans (Cretans) from 2500 to 1450 BC. Along with Cretan hieroglyphic, it is one of two undeciphered writing systems used by the ancient Minoan and peripheral peoples. Linear A was the primary script used in palace and religious writings of the Minoan civilisation.
Child systems: Linear B, Cypro-Minoan syllabary (an undeciphered writing system used on the island of Cyprus during the late Bronze Age (ca. 1550–1050 BC) found on numerous artefacts: tablets cylinders, votive stands etc.

Languages: 'Minoan' (unknown)
Sister systems: Cretan hieroglyphs

There are many similar sounding letter sounds in this alphabet as well as the Ee shape itself especially if the letter i sounds were pronounced the same way.

And below are some highly pertinent links and tables highlighted by site founder, concept and content architect David Denison

"The most common letter in the English alphabet is E."

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 201%20.htm

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 204%20.htm
Redbeck

Post by Redbeck »

And herein are some highly pertinent links and tables highlighted by site founder, concept and content architect David Denison

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 201%20.htm

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 204%20.htm

ZERO ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT NINE

NUMBER

THE SEARCH FOR THE SIGMA CODE
Cecil Balmond 1998

Page 32

To Sorcerers and Magicians number FIVE is the most powerful - five is the mark of the pentacle, a five pointed star drawn by extending the sides of a Pentagon. Five surely is in the possession of the occult. And the Pentagon is the geometric figure in which the golden ratio of classical art and architecture is found most.

Letter frequency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck »

CONTINUED

ZERO ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT NINE

NUMBER

THE SEARCH FOR THE SIGMA CODE
Cecil Balmond 1998

Page 32

To Sorcerers and Magicians number FIVE is the most powerful - five is the mark of the pentacle, a five pointed star drawn by extending the sides of a Pentagon. Five surely is in the possession of the occult. And the Pentagon is the geometric figure in which the golden ratio of classical art and architecture is found most.

Letter frequency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The most common letter in the English alphabet is
E."

one two three four five six seven eight nine1.JPG

THE

BALANCING

ONE TWO THREE FOUR

FIVE

NINE EIGHT SEVEN SIX

4 FIVE 42 24 6