I finally solved it.

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Whiterabbit

I finally solved it.

Post by Whiterabbit » 03 Aug 2018 13:01

Hello everyone,
I will be frank, I spent at least 5 years studying this website and spent a lot of hours to guide myself through this maze. I can tell you the results but it is dangerous and there is a side effect that effected me in a strange way. David Denison the creator of this site was more than just a mathematician, linguistics, artist and occultist. but someone that is very very versed in alchemy. This site was puzzle a maze, with a series of dead ends and one path to navigate through it. Yet the ironic part of it......It is one of those puzzles where you start at the beginning only to end up at the beginning. The only exception is that you have the key to the puzzle (which was right in front of you the whole time) and it makes perfect sense. I won't post the result here only because it works too well. I am happy to answer any questions in pertains to this site, but if you want to know the answer, I will not be accountable for any side effects that come after.
Epiphany seeks the devoted.
Like the cicada I will come for a short time and will disappear again....

ziolo37

Re: I finally solved it.

Post by ziolo37 » 07 Sep 2018 11:56

Give me the wisdom my friend, im ready to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Im ready for truth and seek for it.

Nazheek

Post by Nazheek » 11 Sep 2018 17:24

Whiterabbit wrote:
03 Aug 2018 13:01
Hello everyone,
I will be frank, I spent at least 5 years studying this website and spent a lot of hours to guide myself through this maze. I can tell you the results but it is dangerous and there is a side effect that effected me in a strange way. David Denison the creator of this site was more than just a mathematician, linguistics, artist and occultist. but someone that is very very versed in alchemy. This site was puzzle a maze, with a series of dead ends and one path to navigate through it. Yet the ironic part of it......It is one of those puzzles where you start at the beginning only to end up at the beginning. The only exception is that you have the key to the puzzle (which was right in front of you the whole time) and it makes perfect sense. I won't post the result here only because it works too well. I am happy to answer any questions in pertains to this site, but if you want to know the answer, I will not be accountable for any side effects that come after.
Epiphany seeks the devoted.
Five years is a long time. You're more than just devoted. Please do have a nice stay
ziolo37 wrote:
07 Sep 2018 11:56
Give me the wisdom my friend, im ready to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Im ready for truth and seek for it.
Would that not spoil the fun?
NHHTSTELTHOHOAOOEEFI

maiyzzil

Post by maiyzzil » 03 Oct 2018 15:02

If it's the truth what you telling, why don't you share it?

Lpx1005

Post by Lpx1005 » 09 Oct 2018 18:27

Are the side effects of dangerous or paranormal nature? Or just let me say, dead through overthinking and realizing?

Nazheek

Post by Nazheek » 11 Oct 2018 16:18

maiyzzil wrote:
03 Oct 2018 15:02
If it's the truth what you telling, why don't you share it?
Wisdom comes through work. Should you be granted everything, you wouldn't progress as a man.
NHHTSTELTHOHOAOOEEFI

lstair

Post by lstair » 29 Oct 2018 00:27

"This site was puzzle a maze, with a series of dead ends and one path to navigate through it. Yet the ironic part of it......It is one of those puzzles where you start at the beginning only to end up at the beginning. The only exception is that you have the key to the puzzle (which was right in front of you the whole time) and it makes perfect sense."

BROTHERS AND SISTERS
LIGHT OF HIS IMAGE
HEED THOSE WORDS
FOR IT IS SOON

zach09

Post by zach09 » 29 Oct 2018 09:14

how? i feel like i'm goin' crazy. i don't know where to start and to solve some of this puzzle. but i find interesting :)

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 29 Oct 2018 18:24

ziolo37, maiyzzil, Lpx105, zach09 welcome all of you to the Oracle forum community and thank you for your respective posts. Four newbies at one fell swoop, we are most happy to have you with us on the great quest which is turning into a hell of a trek for change. But if creating change for good wasn't difficult it would not be worth doing, now would it Alice???? Follow the White Rabbit, that's what I say........ Redbeck

Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit » 27 Nov 2018 09:59

The answer is on the second page. A full circle. What I did was the read the evokation( exception of the graphs) Word by word and number by number. The first clue on how I looked into it was the duality, example" ISISIS THAT TRUTH THAT TRUTH THAT ISISIS", of course this may sound like nonsense but it does have a purpose. Words have duality just light and darkness, life and death. But just reading the words many not be enough, alchemy have these teachings as well (not Harry Potter Movies). I came prepared before I even read the evokation, I studied ancient goddess and gods, alchemy, occultism, ancient tribes and many other ancient cultures, mathematics, linguistics and so on. What happened shortly after was not expected. I am not sure what others might experience if attempting to do the evokation. Use caution....
Don't worry I won\t type the long story on what happened and what I saw (unless people want to know)
Good luck and I hope this helps the curious.
The White Rabbit....
Like the cicada I will come for a short time and will disappear again....

armen

Post by armen » 30 Nov 2018 16:50

Whiterabbit wrote:
27 Nov 2018 09:59
The answer is on the second page. A full circle. What I did was the read the evokation( exception of the graphs) Word by word and number by number. The first clue on how I looked into it was the duality, example" ISISIS THAT TRUTH THAT TRUTH THAT ISISIS", of course this may sound like nonsense but it does have a purpose. Words have duality just light and darkness, life and death. But just reading the words many not be enough, alchemy have these teachings as well (not Harry Potter Movies). I came prepared before I even read the evokation, I studied ancient goddess and gods, alchemy, occultism, ancient tribes and many other ancient cultures, mathematics, linguistics and so on. What happened shortly after was not expected. I am not sure what others might experience if attempting to do the evokation. Use caution....
Don't worry I won\t type the long story on what happened and what I saw (unless people want to know)
The White Rabbit....
I would certainly be interested in hearing what happened!

Mathdarkmoon

Post by Mathdarkmoon » 05 Dec 2018 01:35

Whiterabbit wrote:
03 Aug 2018 13:01
but if you want to know the answer, I will not be accountable for any side effects that come after.
Whiterabbit wrote:
27 Nov 2018 09:59
Don't worry I wont type the long story on what happened and what I saw (unless people want to know)
The White Rabbit....
Could you share what's your experienced? With great interest I want to know the answer.

You can PM me directly.

Thank you.

Nazheek

Post by Nazheek » 06 Dec 2018 16:22

One thing that is so lovely and fascinating about Dave's little collective here is that everyone comes to separate conclusions over the site, but slowly come to understand one singular interpretation. How close to something akin to a hive mind could we become? I say, Carl Jung would be most intrigued.
NHHTSTELTHOHOAOOEEFI

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 08 Dec 2018 20:38

Hive mind Nazheek what an excellent analogy. I found this rather clever question from somebody on this subject. Carl Jung, some Jung related authors view the "hive mind" as a metaphor for collective unconscious. One definition of collective consciousness I've reaad is "the storehouse of hidden memory traces that were inherited from our ancestral past". And I am convinced that I and all of us humans possess this characteristic, to the extent, as I think I've said before, that I often think that it is not me writing a piece but someone from another life I must have lived before, but is that the same as "hive mind"?

Trawling through the internet I also uncovered an interesting observation from a contributor to reddit with the pseudonym darkvstar on the subject of collective consciousness:

"All groups of living things take on a sentience that is greater than the sum of its individual components. Sponges, slime mold, humans. In humans we call this empathy. Empathy is just another name for the brain's quantum entanglement with other brains. Which is a possible explanation for why all historic events and great discoveries seem to happen simultaneously in different groups all across the planet."

A most worthy start of a coversation wouldn't you say? And unbelievably the trail goes absolutely stone cold!

H4RV5P3X

Post by H4RV5P3X » 10 Dec 2018 14:42

<://
A mirror neuron is a neuron that fires both when an animal acts and when the animal observes the same action performed by another. Thus, the neuron "mirrors" the behavior of the other, as though the observer were itself acting. Such neurons have been directly observed in primate species.

A large number of experiments using fMRI, electroencephalography (EEG) and magnetoencephalography (MEG) have shown that certain brain regions (in particular the anterior insula, anterior cingulate cortex, and inferior frontal cortex) are active when people experience an emotion (disgust, happiness, pain, etc.) and when they see another person experiencing an emotion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_neuron

Our minds are designed to see the observation of an action and the actual "doing" of action in an intrinsically collective way. It's as natural to us as breathing and that's down to a cellular level.

The division, the gulf that folks accumulate between observing someone else living and acting and empathizing with that living action is then an entirely artificial and manufactured divide, a veil that dehumanizes, divides, and aims to conquer.

I read somewhere that human is being and I strongly resonate with that. I do feel at a certain level though, whenever I emerge from more hermetic absences and reconvene with the folks I love and care about that human is being with others. We are a family and any attempt to divide, distort, or further open that maw between the observation of the lives of others and understanding/identifying with the lives of others puts us further and further from our natural state and further and further from the light.

:>