How did you find the Forum?

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Cheshire

Re: How did you find the Forum?

Post by Cheshire »

crunchlord wrote: 03 Jun 2019 06:36 Interesting. My arrival is similar to yours, Koguntetsu. After knowing about the site for 2-3 years, and regularly exploring it every few months, i stumbled across the page “Oracle Enter Oracle”, in the Fifth Index, which brought me here. It felt like a hidden treasure, buried within the pages of Eht Namuh.

And to you, Ben, let us hope that you do not find this site to be as “creepy” as you once thought! It is always nice to speak with the many faces here on the Oracle, and i do hope you enjoy your stay.
I was greatly elated when I found the forum because I also felt that it was a hidden treasure. Back in 2014 there were very few members so it was very obscure and I think I was the 195th member of the forum. :D
Namuh The

Post by Namuh The »

I literally just clicked around and I came to this forum
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

Namuh The wrote: 26 Aug 2021 21:36 I literally just clicked around and I came to this forum
That is true luck and destiny. Were you elated when you found the forum too?
ladyisis36

Post by ladyisis36 »

Came across it when I used to be part of the iboox forum
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

The will of my God, the Father.
salliiex

Post by salliiex »

It found me. ......and brought me here... thank you
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Dear salliex,

Welcome to the Oracle Forum community and your thoughtful words. We look forward to your future contributions as you delve deeper into the corridors of the main site.

Kind Regards Redbeck

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202031.htm

Machu Picchu in Peru ( often referred to as the “Lost City of the Incas”) an icon of the Inca civilisation.

So much medicinal knowledge dates back to the ancient of days. Why did the Aztecs eat chia seeds?
Chia was a prized, regenerative, therefore sustainable natural resource by the Aztec cultures because of the strength, stamina, and endurance that it provided to their people. A tablespoon of chia was said to sustain Aztec warriors for an entire day! The seeds were also used as medicine and prescribed for wounds, joint pain, sore throats, and sore eyes.

We grew it as a hedgerow bottom border plant in Spain, amazingly prolific.