How did you find the Forum?

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
crunchlord

How did you find the Forum?

Post by crunchlord »

Hello!

I am curious about how the collection of visitors and friends we have here came to be. Did we all come from the same Link Portal? or are there many hidden across the labyrinth of Eht Namuh? Were we brought by word of mouth? This is my question.
THE
SEVENTH SLEEPER
AWAKENS
Koguntetsu

Re: How did you find the Forum?

Post by Koguntetsu »

I first found this website after looking for mysterious websites on the internet. It then took me about 5 years or so of researching the website and looking through source codes to find the Oracle itself. When I first found the mention of a "Forum" I made a quick search for the "973 eht namuh forum" which then brought me to the oracle. It was then close to a year before I felt comfortable making an account and posting as I was still too curious about the place.
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

similar here,
was on youtube and looked for creepy websites, than I looked through it and a few days later I made my registration, and since that, I hang up here, too :lol:
Erek Shutter

Post by Erek Shutter »

I saw through the veil. In the presence of three thine eye was opened. The opportunity presented itself only at the proper time in my journey as it was ordained. I became one with the all, if but for a moment. That moment however was an eternity for the evermind exists outside of time. I partook of the light and many of my questions were answered but not before I passed through the void and was given the key. The seeker finds. My constructions are as strong as my will. That is how I found my way here. I seek the path of my brothers who will know who I am.They will know me by the spirit that dwells within. I suppose you could say that I did arrive through a portal tho it was not a through a link. The waking of the sun.
Even through the darkest days this fire burns always.
crunchlord

Post by crunchlord »

Interesting. My arrival is similar to yours, Koguntetsu. After knowing about the site for 2-3 years, and regularly exploring it every few months, i stumbled across the page “Oracle Enter Oracle”, in the Fifth Index, which brought me here. It felt like a hidden treasure, buried within the pages of Eht Namuh.

And to you, Ben, let us hope that you do not find this site to be as “creepy” as you once thought! It is always nice to speak with the many faces here on the Oracle, and i do hope you enjoy your stay.
THE
SEVENTH SLEEPER
AWAKENS
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

I got 2 admit,
the first time I visited this page, it really had this creepy vibe, but that lastet for like 5 minutes until I realized, I was looking for something like that the whole time.

greetings
BeN1
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Erek Shutter wrote: 03 Jun 2019 03:17 I saw through the veil. In the presence of three thine eye was opened. The opportunity presented itself only at the proper time in my journey as it was ordained. I became one with the all, if but for a moment. That moment however was an eternity for the evermind exists outside of time. I partook of the light and many of my questions were answered but not before I passed through the void and was given the key. The seeker finds. My constructions are as strong as my will. That is how I found my way here. I seek the path of my brothers who will know who I am.They will know me by the spirit that dwells within. I suppose you could say that I did arrive through a portal tho it was not a through a link. The waking of the sun.
Dear Derek Shutter welcome to the Oracle Forum family, and thank you for a most articulate introduction. A major thank you to all those thinkers who have picked up on crunchlord's admirable topic so swiftly BeN1, Koguntetsu.

How did I discover the site, well if it was phrased as a joke, then it would begin, "This camel walks into a bar.......
I was a ship of the desert a long way from home for 30 years, who eventually made his way home to the land and indeed place of his birth in that land, to walk actually into a coffee bar, my tipple of choice these days as it was Frank Zappa's to be confronted by long lost cousin, know as DaveD or Denno who discovers I've been scribbling for a living for the previous ten years and intermittently before that........and invites me to take a look at 973-eht-namuh-973.com. Then the Oracle forum "and maybe I could write something for the Oracle now and again" then "maybe an odd line or two for the site," however, I have insisted that he lives until he's 97..... too much to put right with the world, not enough time. Redbeck
Sh3rl0ck

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Mine is very similar to BeN1's and Koguntetsu's as well.

I will admit, I was watching videos on YouTube titled "creepiest sites on the internet" and that's how I found it. Well actually I four 973 eht namuh first, then the oracle. At first I thought it was VERY strange and creepy, but once I got to know everyone on the forum, my thoughts changed. I immediately was amazed by everything on the site.

Good topic to bring up!

Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
crunchlord

Post by crunchlord »

I am glad that you find comfort here, Ben; I too find interest in the many discussions that are held here. I hope to speak with you more.

And Erek, i am sorry, i did not see your message earlier, but it seems that you have taken a particular interest in the site beyond what most can admit. I see that you are new here, and I wish that you find what you are seeking in this site, both Eht Namuh, with its depths of knowledge hidden beyond each page, and the Oracle Forum, an outpost of sharing our thoughts and feelings. Please do not feel withdrawn to speak further about the topics you suggest, either here or in a new post, as it seems you have much to share.
THE
SEVENTH SLEEPER
AWAKENS
$JamX099

Post by $JamX099 »

First I must start with how I got here. I searched up "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzzyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba" on Google and went to images where I found this: Image (I hope it shows up) And that is how I got to the website, I then searched up the websites name and found myself here... that was a month ago. I now seek the knowledge this website holds.
Erek Shutter

Post by Erek Shutter »

Then follow the white rabbit.
Even through the darkest days this fire burns always.
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

One night I was looking for information about Cicada 3301 and internet mysteries, and this site was listed as one. I checked the site 973-eht-namuh-973 and at first I thought it was just random numbers and patterns until I dug deeper. I then became interested in its philosophies, art, religious excerpts, and concepts the deeper I went into the rabbit hole. Eventually I researched about the site and learned that there was a forum, which led me to search for it (I didn't google it). It took a few days searching in the website until I found the forum {:}
Sh3rl0ck

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Cheshire wrote: 09 Jun 2019 03:13 One night I was looking for information about Cicada 3301 and internet mysteries, and this site was listed as one. I checked the site 973-eht-namuh-973 and at first I thought it was just random numbers and patterns until I dug deeper. I then became interested in its philosophies, art, religious excerpts, and concepts the deeper I went into the rabbit hole. Eventually I researched about the site and learned that there was a forum, which led me to search for it (I didn't google it). It took a few days searching in the website until I found the forum {:}
ay, another cicada 3301 investigator eh?

Same story here actually. I found it by starting with cicada. interesting how the paths lead all of us a certain way.
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
JustAnotherFour

Post by JustAnotherFour »

I arrived at this site around 6 months ago. My partner was watching one of those "creepy mysteries of the internet" videos and it piqued my curiosity.

I already had a hunger for knowledge and an interest in everything esoteric. So it felt like a natural step... although maybe that's not the right way to put it. I thought I had an idea of what this site was but just yesterday I experienced something different... oneness, love, shattering the veil? I'm not sure. Even though it was quite the experience, I feel as though I don't quite know how to continue.

But back to the original question... I blame YouTube :)