How did you find the Forum?

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Ezekiel 25.17

Re: How did you find the Forum?

Post by Ezekiel 25.17 » 17 Nov 2019 21:07

I watched some creepy YouTube videos and I got auto play on so there was this video „top 10 creepiest and mysterious websites“ from the YouTuber creepypastapunch and I thought this website might be funny and then I clicked through some links until I came to the Oracle and here I am.

BeN1

Post by BeN1 » 18 Nov 2019 17:00

haha, I guess many of us should be thankful 2 youtube for bringin' us here. :mrgreen:

greetings
BeN1
who knows?

O.P.A.L

Post by O.P.A.L » 20 Nov 2019 16:39

We sought out collected information and found many sites, books, records, and even videos, but these two sites in particular stood out and we continued to research the website and even left 2 of our own people to have prolonged study of it all. In actuality it was dumb luck finding this. Or something else, we will never know
No matter where the stars may take us
We will always find a home

HunterC3155

Post by HunterC3155 » 05 Apr 2020 01:41

I was on an Internet Exploration kick, and I was sent a link to this website through one of my friends who also loves the obscure.

I came expecting edgelords wearing pentagrams

and left with the knowledge of deep-thinkers and artists.
"You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean."
- Alan Watts

Helios

Post by Helios » 06 Apr 2020 09:56

Same creepy website vids on YouTube. But came to found some quite beautiful it is literally a kaleidoscope of every possible artform or philosophy or religion
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.

penisbergthecat

Post by penisbergthecat » 25 Apr 2020 05:05

My brother sent me a link for the website. after a little bit of digging I found this Forum. just curious on what this site is all about. would love to hear back from anyone. :)

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 29 Apr 2020 15:49

Aha penisburgerthecat, welcome to the Oracle forum community and thanks for your post, your brother is an intuitive scholarly human being with an inquiring mind I think, and the determination behind your digging to find the forum is a worthy sign of things to come. We will look forward to future contributions.

Kind Regards Redbeck

Might I enquire as to the origins of your colourful user name pseudonym?

Just to give you a little insight into the way we think, founder and content architect David Denison was moved to produce an instant array of anagramatically associated words along with further examples:

PENIS = SPINE = PINES = SNIPE entirely biological and environmental science, a major need for focus.

Azin HEART = EARTH = THERA =TERAH Azin LIVED = DEVIL Azin EVIL = LIVE azin LOVE EVOLVE LOVE.

Azin GOD GO DO GOD

GOODNIGHT = 99. D4Dave

penisbergthecat

Post by penisbergthecat » 01 Jun 2020 05:34

sorry for the long delay.
my name came from something a friend liked to say for some reason. i thought it would make for a easy login name. my normal names come from parts of my name, so i wanted something distant from my normal repetition. how can i learn to talk in the way people do here? its really intriguing.

penisbergthecat

Post by penisbergthecat » 01 Jun 2020 05:34

sorry for the long delay.
my name came from something a friend liked to say for some reason. i thought it would make for a easy login name. my normal names come from parts of my name, so i wanted something distant from my normal repetition. how can i learn to talk in the way people do here? its really intriguing.

kaitheosenhologos

Post by kaitheosenhologos » 21 Aug 2020 05:41

Jon James Pratt, a mischevious magician or some disenchanted soul that cast a spell meant to illuminate, but in its illumination means the finale of enlightenment is deception, to burn forever in the afterglow. I would like to think Mr Pratt has good intentions for all, but one can never tell from someone as elusive as Mr Pratt. I speak of interpretation not movement nor sleight of hand I would never espouse to know such tricks. Is good, good for me or good for him and does good come from his idea of good which would not be good for me. For I will always default to my master King of Kings name above all names as one accepts moral law for surely there is an absolute moral law giver that I can hand over all my anxieties to, an unbreakable wall of comfort if you will. Hence my hesitancy in completely trusting in Mr Pratts intentions although one is called to love no matter the character, charm or charisma from which does seem to eminate from Mr Pratt. I am not one to become like a moth to the flame so shall then I request a peaceable discourse from one so illuminated. No doubt either one of my potential benefactors shall enter into the fray. Reader beware this is no novel, this journey is true this explanation of introduction complete. Maybe my blood comes from the Magi in the New Testament? Is that why you spoke of all my life in one sentence, what beautiful condemnation and suffering I long for the days when I am near you forever in love and to be loved.
Last edited by kaitheosenhologos on 22 Aug 2020 07:28, edited 1 time in total.

kaitheosenhologos

Post by kaitheosenhologos » 22 Aug 2020 07:26

Jon James Pratt, a mischevious magician or some disenchanted soul that cast a spell meant to illuminate, but in its illumination means the finale of enlightenment is deception, to burn forever in the afterglow. I would like to think Mr Pratt has good intentions for all, but one can never tell from someone as elusive as Mr Pratt. I speak of interpretation not movement nor sleight of hand I would never espouse to know such tricks. Is good, good for me or good for him and does good come from his idea of good which would not be good for me. For I will always default to my master King of Kings name above all names as one accepts moral law for surely there is an absolute moral law giver that I can hand over all my anxieties to, an unbreakable wall of comfort if you will. Hence my hesitancy in completely trusting in Mr Pratts intentions although one is called to love no matter the character, charm or charisma from which does seem to eminate from Mr Pratt. I am not one to become like a moth to the flame so shall then I request a peaceable discourse from one so illuminated. No doubt either one of my potential benefactors shall enter into the fray. Reader beware this is no novel, this journey is true this explanation of introduction complete. Maybe my blood comes from the Magi in the New Testament? Is that why you spoke of all my life in one sentence, what beautiful condemnation and suffering I long for the days when I am near you forever in love and to be loved.

Neve1e

Post by Neve1e » 23 Aug 2020 05:22

Ever since I was a little kid I've (naturally) practised the art of tetragramation. I always felt power in certain words, relating to certain numbers. I came across this site by accident, chance, whatever. I'm looking forward to finding new information, I'm sure it's here but then, hold on, perhaps I mean "old info that casts new light ". I am Nevele, witch, mathematician, spell caster and forest dweller from as far south Western Australia as you can possibly be without getting wet 🍄
May you all be well blessed and highly favoured. Oh and...you're welcome 😊