about this website

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
pushyrot

about this website

Post by pushyrot » 04 Oct 2019 10:30

does anyone actually know why this website was made.
p.s.(who ever made this this is really strange) :?:

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: about this website

Post by Redbeck » 05 Oct 2019 19:46

Dear pushyrot welcome to the Oracle forum community and thank you for your observations. Most certainly we know why the website was made: to convey valuable intertwined information via a single source that will help humankind to think and understand how they might drag their world back from the brink of extinction nothing.

Koguntetsu

Post by Koguntetsu » 07 Oct 2019 22:27

pushyrot wrote:
04 Oct 2019 10:30
p.s.(who ever made this this is really strange) :?:
No more strange than you or I in our never-ending search for knowledge. We each have our own ways of understanding our reality, This is merely one of the innumerable interpretations that can be conceived of our reality. My personal conclusions after looking through the pages in my free time is that this website was formed in order to create an everlasting library of information that future generations may look upon and evolve as a species.

Sh3rl0ck

Post by Sh3rl0ck » 08 Oct 2019 01:45

Koguntetsu is right!

Everyone is strange, but not from a perspective view, but actually in a scientific way as well. According to quantum mechanics, our view of the world and universe itself is portraid by the way we see it. Meaning that reality only exists when we observe it. Without somone to observe reality, there would be no universe as there has to be an observer for reality to exist. And everyone sees the universe in a different way, so doesn't that make us all different? In other words weird or strange?
I am the son of rage and love

BlankSlate

Post by BlankSlate » 08 Oct 2019 06:32

Does anyone know who programed this site

Sh3rl0ck

Post by Sh3rl0ck » 08 Oct 2019 19:11

BlankSlate wrote:
08 Oct 2019 06:32
That would be Mr. Dave Denison, in the I AM DENISON DIMENSION. Although he has made it clear that this is not his site or your site, but our site, as we all share knowledge on here. It is his great work.
I am the son of rage and love

chdlx

Post by chdlx » 15 Oct 2019 15:36

Sh3rl0ck wrote:
08 Oct 2019 19:11
BlankSlate wrote:
08 Oct 2019 06:32
That would be Mr. Dave Denison, in the I AM DENISON DIMENSION. Although he has made it clear that this is not his site or your site, but our site, as we all share knowledge on here. It is his great work.

what is the Denison Dimension? (sorry for my ignorance, but the eht namuh site really interests me, and I want to know more.)

naimina

Post by naimina » 17 Oct 2019 09:17

it seems people think this site is strange or scary only because they dont understand something (or anything) here. i would be scared by something i cant understand too...

crunchlord

Post by crunchlord » 17 Oct 2019 22:36

The creation of the site is not complete, nor will it ever be, in all of our short lives. It is constantly being added to, and changed in subtle ways. One cannot hope to fully understand it, unless you can put yourself in the Dimension of Denison. We are all here to untangle the mess that is the endless thread of knowledge being fed to us from all angles of life, and Eht Namuh is simply a place where Dave D is compiling all that he knows and thinks, pinning them to the wall like butterflies.

I understnad that maybe this is a lot to take in, but if you simply let what you dont understand at the moment go past you at the moment, and as you spent more and more time here certain things will become clearer. I hope to see you both here more often !

cr
lo
Last edited by crunchlord on 21 Oct 2019 07:55, edited 1 time in total.
THE
SEVENTH SLEEPER
AWAKENS

BeN1

Post by BeN1 » 18 Oct 2019 07:22

I really don't know, why so many people say things like "strange" "weird" "creepy" and all that stuff. When I first saw the page to be honest, I had this feeling too, but that lastet just a few minutes, and I guess I just thought about the page to be creepy, because others have told so. People should really make their own picture and not judge things for bad, which they don' know or understand. Thats not good I guess.

greetings
BeN1

Ezekiel 25.17

Post by Ezekiel 25.17 » 17 Nov 2019 19:14

Hello, this Website is amazing I Heard from it in a YouTube Video and I thought it’s just a joke made by some weird guys but this is really interesting. I like how the people here use this to expand their knowledge and I hope somebody could tell me more about this whole thing.

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 18 Nov 2019 19:23

Dear Ezekiel 25.17 Welcome to the Oracle Forum community and thank you for sticking with what might come across to some as weird but to us a perpetual motional ooze of absorbingly fascinating knowledge. Redbeck

theone

Post by theone » 18 Nov 2019 20:08

The creator of the site left us The Oracle to answer questions and try to make sense of the written knowledge he compiled. The goal of the site is not to find a single underlying answer but much more about the journey.

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/coloured%2 ... stprev.htm