EGO

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
theone

EGO

Post by theone » 20 Nov 2019 19:52

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/DI ... 0DEATH.htm

THE JOURNEY MAN 1977

THE JOURNEY WOMAN 1977

WE ARE THE DEAD SHORT TIME

AGO WE LIVED FELT DAWN SAW SUNSET GLOW

LOVED AND WERE LOVED AND NOW

A
S
-
I
-
L
A
Y
-
D
Y
I
N
G

"
THE BIOLOGY OF DEATH

Lyall Watson 1974

Page 49

"As long ago as 1836, in a Manual of Medical Jurisprudence, this was said: 'Individuals who are apparently destroyed in a sudden manner, by certain wounds, diseases or even decapi­tation, are not really dead, but are only in conditions incompatible with the persistence of life. '231 This is an elegant and vital distinction. Death is not 'incompatible with the persistence of life'. Our ability to bring all kinds of death back to life is limited only by the state of our technology.""

theone

Re: EGO

Post by theone » 20 Nov 2019 19:53

973-eht-namuh-973.com Forum Index
The Oracle

Invention

Re: Invention
BeN1 wrote: ?
29 Dec 2018 14:10
salut mon frère,

heard he passed away in 2012, it was truly surprising, cause I did not read it on here.

if redbeck or hope reads this, can you bring some light into it tell us what it's all about, pls??
I'm quite certain he's alive and well. Older than Adam and Eve, but he's alive alright. I remember Redbeck mentioning celebrating his birthday, if my memory is not mistaken

Jean-Eude
Contact Jean-Eude

I hope that he has in life, I think sent him a letter , I find an address on internet
Hello-Héloards ! Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet. L'Héritier descendra sur Gaïa pour unir les Hommes. Hello-Héloards ! Une vie sans émotion est une vie sans déception ! Une vie sans déception est une vie sans émotion ! Hello-Héloards !

Jean-Eude
Contact Jean-Eude

BeN1 wrote: ?
29 Dec 2018 14:10
salut mon frère,

heard he passed away in 2012, it was truly surprising, cause I did not read it on here.

if redbeck or hope reads this, can you bring some light into it tell us what it's all about, pls??
If he's dead, who's taking care of his account then? because he logged on last January 31
DaveD - Viewing Profile
Last Active 31 Dec 2018 16:09
THE REPORTS OF MY DEATH ARE GREATLY EXAGGERATED

theone

Post by theone » 20 Nov 2019 19:57

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 26 Nov 2019 16:18

An alphanumeric transposition evolution of the concept from David Denison theone.

My most favoured /meanings/definitions of the word EGO in order of pleasure.

NOTE the least appealing definition to my senses is that which probably springs most frequently to human mind.

PSYCHOANALYSIS
the part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and a sense of personal identity.

PHILOSOPHY
(in metaphysics) a conscious thinking subject.

noun
a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance.
"he needed a boost to his ego"

Regards Redbeck

David Denison continued........

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 20894.html

Lannix

Post by Lannix » 05 Dec 2019 07:29

Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize yall's neighborhood
And whosoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of hell
And rot inside a corpse's shell

The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 05 Dec 2019 19:19

Lannix mon brave, where have you been, wherever you ended up it was a long journey to and from, welcome back to the Oracle Forum Community.

Now there was an ego from whom you quote, Michael Jackson, an iconic prodigy, outrageously talented yet totally misguided outside music by so many, sadly he came to a sticky end.... one prescription too many.

However, it was of course Vincent Price celebrated king of the Hammer Horror genre of fillums who delivered the words written by an English songwriter named Rob Temperton in the back in a New York taxi cab and it is claimed in about 20 minutes, which given he was on taxi ride is credible. Vincent had the ego' he had been massively famous from the late 1950s to the 1970s as a actor.

I met Rod briefly in London around 1972 as a fellow musician. Unfortunately, Mr. Temperton passed away earlier this month. He will be sorely missed. He wrote in the R&B, Funk and Disco genre or genres if you prefer. "Boogie Nights" and "Always and Forever". He was always a good entertainer and good company. After being recruited by producer Quincy Jones, he wrote several internationally known songs performed by Michael Jackson, including "Thriller", "Off the Wall", and "Rock with You". He also wrote George Benson's hits "Give Me the Night" and "Love X Love", and Patti Austin's and James Ingram's US #1 hit "Baby, Come to Me", among many others.