The Meaning

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
whereyousleep

The Meaning

Post by whereyousleep » 08 Dec 2019 00:45

Hello, all. I've been entranced by this website for some time now, though I have a lingering sense of confusion. I suppose it is up to every visitors' personal interpretation, to decode what David left here. I'm drawn to it. However, I feel lost.

So I ask, what does this website convey to you?
? peering through the ethers of the astral ¿

Sh3rl0ck

Re: The Meaning

Post by Sh3rl0ck » 09 Dec 2019 16:34

I think that's the point. No one can ever tell you what this site means to them, because it means something different to all of us. Each and every one of us have different interpretations on this site and its hidden messages. If you dont understand something, you're probably doing it right. But be aware, there is a reason why we have this Oracle forum, and it's to help each other out of this journey through this site.

Sh3rl0ck
I am the son of rage and love

whereyousleep

Post by whereyousleep » 10 Dec 2019 10:33

That's a concise answer. Do you have any passages which you felt were personally meaningful? The more I dig, the more I'm intrigued and compelled.

whereyousleep

Post by whereyousleep » 10 Dec 2019 10:42

I feel a connection

Ive long been tuned into religious tales and iconography (though myself - nonreligious); and recently, turned to the psychadelic philosophy of those like Graham Hancock and Terrence McKenna. Seeing much relation here to the same, or similar concepts as I've held interest in is peculiar and fascinating.

Like the breaching of the waters surface, the transition from deep sleep to astral lucidity, simultaneously meditative and spastic...

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 11 Dec 2019 18:49

Dear whereyousleep welcome to the Oracle Forum community and than you for an already fascinating series of posts Sh3rl0ck is a generally an erudite port of call as well as a well versed place to start.

Graham Hancock, especially "The Fingerprints of the Gods" published back in 1995, has had a very strong influence on us all; there is a natural homing device planted in psychedelic philosophy, certainly from a personal perspective as I transitioned all three stages of adolescence during the course of the 1960s. Individual interpretation is of course one avenue of discovery in terms of the main site, but there is a consistent theme of alphanumeric transposition that runs throughout and the impact those emerging numeric patterns have on the way in which you unravel the meaning of life. Nevertheless, there are many gateways through which you may pass that do not overlap the information gleaned on the journey of exploration from one to the other. Site founder, content creator and architect David Denison, as you've probably noticed, also proffers url link pathways to follow on a variety of topic posts, where he believes that the information on that particular branch of the tree is either of direct or valuable tangential relevance.

Redbeck

whereyousleep

Post by whereyousleep » 12 Dec 2019 21:31

Thank you greatly for the introduction. I'm looking forward to further researching all of the above; I feel as though when first introduced to the numerical and symmetric structure of nature, my world-view became that much greater, all is intertwined in such a fascinating way and I am truly just exuberant to absorb it. David left much to delve into, and having read a few passages of the Fingerprints of the Gods and been transfixed, perhaps it is a good indication to dissect it further 👁

BeN1

Post by BeN1 » 13 Dec 2019 16:51

hey whereyousleep,

it's recommended to look for yourself, and my advise would be to think unprejudiced (unvoreingenommen in german, had to look that up :mrgreen: ) .

greetings
BeN1