O.P.A.L.

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
O.P.A.L

O.P.A.L.

Post by O.P.A.L » 17 Jan 2020 02:38

Over the heavens
Past our mortal minds
After life's end
Longing for ...

Over the clouds, singing with rain
Past the castles, with the singing crowds
Away from natures view, birds singing away the time
Life's longing ways, song ...

Open oceans
parting rivers
a boat sways
living forever

open, full of rust
past, full of rot
a life, forgotten but alive
low tide has come, we can only hope that it will rise

Oh how the gears sing
part for the rust brings
Away with corrupting thoughts
longing for twisting redemption

okay as it seems
pouring rain brings
after the fear has passed
let the thoughts press

opals are empty
partake the voids swear
away from any thought
leave the tainted fear

over the hills the opals sing
past the caves the opals shine
after the light, opals keep that glare
laughing at the moons maddening stare

O.P.A.L
for we wish to live forever, only to watch the world grow
for we wish to keep on living only to see the seas glow
for we wish to keep on breathing only to witness our people see
for we wish to never stop learning for the world needs a scribe
for our lost ones we have waved to are only waiting by the boat
for our vows are solid, not even the waters can deny

we sit by the waters and watch the sea go by
a sea of souls we never met, but feel as if we were eye to eye
oh the sea is so cold and dark, the deep end untouched however we still try
we feel sorry for those who never got to say goodbye
even if we are the ones who could never swim by

after the 3 started this mess, we brought many friends to help unsort the stress. we counted 6, 7, then 10 all the way up to 13 and we all saw that as a win. we loved our numbers, as any would, and kept on trudging through the mud. as all is laid out in time, we began to see the number fall 10 to 9. then we kept on even after the loss but then again number 7 seemed lost. again and again the numbers seemed to sway 8 to 6 but we thought it was okay, only in time did we miss the mark when 6 dropped to 5 to 4, we didn't feel smart. and they aren't all gone just with families or friends or simply wanted to move on. but then again not all kept breathing for that 4 went to 3 and just couldn't keep living. no we didn't feel smart, honestly never again but we kept on going since our number 1 seemed to be hearing. then after the christmas night so cold and dark, our number 1 has lost his last spark. it seems the group has fallen so far, the books and notes all lost burnt, or thrown out of a car. it seemed to be all gone, and it seems i may be all wrong, but we don't care anymore. 2 to 1.

opal
even with no one left i won't stop. he wanted to do good but all he had was burnt and now i feel lost. no where else to look. I have to rely on my own thoughts now and I don't think I'm ready, I may be taking a break but I won't stop he was my hero and even though he isn't here to show me his insight I'll be hoping to hear his whispers still. Time to take a gander into the deep end friends I can only hope I don't get lost.
Yes to see
Sea the see
To see
Sea
Perfect gears stained
Rust, see the sea. Not the water.

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: O.P.A.L.

Post by Redbeck » 01 Feb 2020 20:23

A fine gathering of poetry from the collective known as O.P.A.L you and yours are valuable contributors to the Oracle and the many tasks and quests inherent to 973-eht-namuh-973.com. Redbeck

The Roman historian, Pliny the Elder, described opalus - the Opal, as "a precious stone containing the fiery flame of the carbuncle (Garnet), the resplendent purple of the Amethyst, and the sea-green glory of the Emerald - all shining together in incredible union and exquisite pleasure." It was considered by inhabitants of the ancient world as "The most bewitching and mysterious of gems, worn for its virtues of soothing and strengthening the sight, healing diseases of the eyes, and capable of providing great luck, as it possessed all the virtues of the gemstones whose colours reside within it."

In the metaphysical world, Opal acts as a prism within the aura, bringing a full spectrum of Light energy to the system, soothing and clearing the emotional body, and boosting the will to live and the joy of one’s earthly existence. It enkindles optimism, enthusiasm and creativity, and allows for the release of inhibitions inspiring love and passion. Opal enhances cosmic consciousness and stimulates flashes of intuition and insight, yet is a protective stone for deep inner work, meditations, and lower world shamanic journeys.

O.P.A.L

Re: O.P.A.L.

Post by O.P.A.L » 09 Feb 2020 04:24

All that can be said is thanks,
Thank you
Yes to see
Sea the see
To see
Sea
Perfect gears stained
Rust, see the sea. Not the water.