A Quick Tour of Dave D's Starship

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
DaveD
Site Admin

A Quick Tour of Dave D's Starship

Post by DaveD »

BeN1

Re: A Quick Tour of Dave D's Starship

Post by BeN1 »

to see these mystic spirits this page conveys transferred to reality is a bit surreal in its own special way.

aber Dave ist cooler Tüp! :mrgreen:

greetings
BeN1
Sh3rl0ck

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Greetings Mr. Denison from the Denisom dimension!

My deductions have already known your exact coordinates and whereabouts, because of my exceptional observation and detective skills, but I must appreciate the inside tour of the control center. A marvelous site indeed. The many artifacts and books is an awe to me. The spiritual aspects of your room is full of contagious vibes felt through the screen of my laptop.

Take care our wise leader!

Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Erek Shutter

Post by Erek Shutter »

The truth is absolution

No beginning and no end

Man has only forgotten

The great singularity

A gift

The choice

Two divergent paths

Those who seek reunification

(Keepers of knowledge)

Those who seek after the self

(Hold the keys and guard the doors)

Paradise lost

The fall of man

The reclamation

Reunification with the great singularity

Becoming the archetype

The ship is preparing to leave.
Even through the darkest days this fire burns always.
HeidiStone88

Post by HeidiStone88 »

Is Dave still alive? I've been wondering
Mleigh82

Post by Mleigh82 »

What if I said that I barely came across this website by accident; but A LOT of the things on the initial site I have written, been "shown" though sudden epiphanies, or my birthdate and astrological & zodiac aspects and chart bare a eerie resemblance. I won't even go into the numerological aspects🤦 Not to mention my name is Michael Leigh (I'm a female.... from birth) which is an anagram for the word Megillah (hebrew word for scroll). My birth aspect is a see saw 0°Cancer Sun June 21 1982 04:33pm CST(-5)... In my eye there are images, I've photographed and others have seen these images as well. One eye gets darker and the other lighter... I've had dreams and visions. I'm not clinical or have"issues" I keep most things to myself because I KNOW how it sounds.... crazy; but is it crazy if you know you're crazy? Lol okay thanks for letting me share😁💯
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

You are more insane as a sane person who does not know insanity of mental glitches and still claim to be sane

I think people who experience “glitches” or mental errors and have a degree of “illness” are more experienced to know true sanity bc they know what an error operates like.

The only reason I know the things I’ve seen in visions are not a fabrication of my own mind is bc I have an overactive mind and I know how it behaves when it’s overactive. If someone didn’t have a comparison like that, they are less equipped to know what is fabrication or not

Usually most “sane” ppl take the opposite approach, many doctors and scientists will claim a person likely knows themselves less if they have something like schizophrenia, when atleast the schizophrenic understands what’s them and what’s overactivity vs a “sane” doctor only knows themselves. Idek if that makes sense but I think it’s a fundamental reason why Asclepius and his daughters look down on modern medicine and it’s devices

It would be like a person who spends his entire life intellectualizing without ever letting himself act stupid claiming to know the difference when he’s only dwelled in half of the picture, therefore inducing insanity gives you more sanity by default that is if you bother the play the game of sifting the grey area
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

This site put it well, what is the sound of one hand clapping?
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Therefore you truly will not live until you experience death and understand how a crescent forms a sphere or how the sun set is also a rise