The Four Horsemen

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Lannix

The Four Horsemen

Post by Lannix » 13 Mar 2020 04:33

Who are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COvnHv42T-A

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: The Four Horsemen

Post by Redbeck » 14 Mar 2020 19:50

Lannix welcome back as ever, what an industrious and interesting topic sprinkler you are. This one is an eternal fascination.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse appeared in the last book of the Bible's New Testament, the Book of Revelation by John of Patmos, at Revelation 6 to be exact. The chapter describes a book or scroll in God's right hand sealed with seven seals.

The Lamb of God opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons four figurative beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses.

Cultural definitions for the four horsemen of the Apocalypse are as follows: Conquest rides the white horse, War the red, Famine is mounted on the black horse and finally Plague astride the pale horse.

The Christian apocalyptic vision is based on the principal that the Four Horsemen are destined to set a divine apocalypse upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment. That the number four relative to the horsemen is important: Four is the number associated with creation or the earth in the Book of Revelation.

Helios

Post by Helios » 15 Mar 2020 15:02

Lannix has been helping me learn. I understand to be accepted into this brotherhood I would have to keep certain aspects secret, I would have to also respect the secret at the end of site which is fair. But I don’t wanna reach out and become apart of the brotherhood per say, I want to stay here on earth and help ppl prosper and find this light through simpler means and explanation
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.

Helios

Post by Helios » 20 Mar 2020 07:04

I was naive here. I’ll stay watchful.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?

Lannix

Post by Lannix » 20 Mar 2020 10:40

Helios wrote:
15 Mar 2020 15:02
Lannix has been helping me learn. I understand to be accepted into this brotherhood I would have to keep certain aspects secret, I would have to also respect the secret at the end of site which is fair. But I don’t wanna reach out and become apart of the brotherhood per say, I want to stay here on earth and help ppl prosper and find this light through simpler means and explanation
Because you have put words into my mouth now I must take time to clarify what was said. You need to work on your listening skills because obviously you misunderstood some things which were said very plainly.

I am not a member of a secret society. Lets make this very clear. Everything I know I searched for and found through my own seeking.

Secret societies keep things secret because of the law of free will. The law is there for protection.

You aren't going to "reach out and become part of the brotherhood." That isn't how it works. Those are lives of service anyway. You probably wouldn't even want it if you saw what it entails.

I never said anything about there being a "secret at the end of the site." You heard that from other people or came up with it yourself. Like I told you, as far as I can tell there is no secret. The only purpose for the site is to find the forum, so that we can share things with other like-minded individuals.

Please from now on refrain from mentioning me, because I don't want to be associated with whatever random ideas you have about this site. Thank you.

BeN1

Post by BeN1 » 20 Mar 2020 13:13

Lannix wrote:
20 Mar 2020 10:40

Please from now on refrain from mentioning me, because I don't want to be associated with whatever random ideas you have about this site. Thank you.
Thank you Lannix for these honest words,
so pls Helios, don't mention me neither, like that way.

Thank you also.

greetings
BeN1
if hell's warm, then let's all hope for heaven be cold

Helios

Post by Helios » 21 Mar 2020 03:03

Noted surely won’t forget

BeN1

Post by BeN1 » 21 Mar 2020 15:03

I don't want 2 speak for Lannix too, but if you wanna hear my point of view,

maan my only advise would B, keep cool broe, I mean you come in here like the tasmanian devil and whirl things up, but that's not the bad point per se, wanna know, what is strange for me?

the few of the ca. 100 threads you made,which I managed 2 read, it seems you ain't stupid and know a lot before you came, but some things and this spamming action make you look a bit "special" without wanting to turn things into negative per se.

my advice would B, broe just chill! we're all here not in a hurry! so pls calm a little down.

I saw you are 18, if you have been honest with that, so you're rather young, but cool.

Saw you postin "[...]"

don't wanna point out that big, but it makes you look, like I said before, a little bit special.

greetings
BeN1
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Mar 2020 10:40, edited 1 time in total.
if hell's warm, then let's all hope for heaven be cold

Helios

Post by Helios » 21 Mar 2020 21:27

I know I know, god I felt really lonely for awhile and discovering newfound community was a little much for me to handle. I wanted to make posts for ppl who might have trouble with the site at first to learn some of the core beliefs in a simpler fashion.
You’re right. I need to control the energy or it’ll consume me.

Raziel

Post by Raziel » 21 Mar 2020 22:45

Just one thing ... Has anyone ever consulted how "the apocalypse" as described in Norse mythology?

The Ragnarok?

Do you not find that there are so many common points between Ragnarok and the biblical Apocalypse described by the apostle John?

Lannix

Post by Lannix » 30 Mar 2020 12:49

Lannix wrote:
20 Mar 2020 10:40
Helios wrote:
15 Mar 2020 15:02
Because you have put words into my mouth now I must take time to clarify what was said. You need to work on your listening skills because obviously you misunderstood some things which were said very plainly.

I am not a member of a secret society. Lets make this very clear. Everything I know I searched for and found through my own seeking.

Secret societies keep things secret because of the law of free will. The law is there for protection.

You aren't going to "reach out and become part of the brotherhood." That isn't how it works. Those are lives of service anyway. You probably wouldn't even want it if you saw what it entails.

I never said anything about there being a "secret at the end of the site." You heard that from other people or came up with it yourself. Like I told you, as far as I can tell there is no secret. The only purpose for the site is to find the forum, so that we can share things with other like-minded individuals.

Helios I owe you an apology. It is me who needs to work on the listening skills... funny how that mirror works. It is a humbling experience to have to admit making mistakes but I guess that is how we learn.

There is something incredible about this website that I didn't realize before. Absolutely incredible. So much effort and time, to put every letter and number into place. It could only be the result of Divine Inspiration.

There absolutely is some kind of meaning here. Why go through so much effort, to create thousands of pages, for no reason? There must be a reason. One does not just devote themselves to such a cause unless they truly believe in it.

My intuition is telling me that it has something to do with the book of revelation. I was looking at it earlier, and thinking to myself how do you explain to anyone that something so fearful came from the God of love? How can you blame people for fearing God after reading something like that? God is only love, so there must be a way to interpret it in a way that isn't fearful. Maybe there is a secret code in the book of revelation, and maybe this website is the key to understanding it. Of course, I could be completely wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. But it is food for thought.

Helios

Post by Helios » 30 Mar 2020 13:27

Gods school of thought is “why be loved or feared when it’s most effective to be both” I agree precisely there must be a way to openly accept people into it. The closest I found is simple really, just normal conversations of common interests, and sewing in seeds of positive ideas. My personal opinion, is that revelation is soon upon us if humans keep trashing the earth, imagine your father working so hard to go out of his way to build you a playground to play on and then humanity being the child, taking the entire thing for granted and ruining it. If we push the earth beyond repair, judgement day is upon us.

EVLOVEVOLVE

Post by EVLOVEVOLVE » 06 Apr 2020 21:37

1st seal november 2019

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 06 Apr 2020 23:03

Welcome to the Oracle forum community and thank you for but one line...... I judge you as someone of few words but wise, who comes forward not to sell himself but to observe and think deeply. Redbeck.

First seal
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Helios

Post by Helios » 07 Apr 2020 21:39

No bounds can hold us. Conquest is unnatural, men don’t want to be restrained therefore they won’t allow it. Of course some are susceptible to chains but I choose to be optimistic enough to believe the majority of mankind have the sense to be free