Human Potential - Freedom

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Raziel

Human Potential - Freedom

Post by Raziel » 21 Mar 2020 15:07

Hello, this is my first topic here, but I started exploring 973-Eht-Namuh about a year ago. English is not my main language, so please forgive me if my grammar is not perfect.

Until last year my vision of what I believed was "reality" was very different. Much closer to what "official science" claims. However fate has determined that I remain involved in a series of events and research that have radically changed my ideology, changing my life forever. I also carried out very thorough research on the oldest mythologies around the world, discovering points in common between them that I would never have suspected.

Among other things, I have to thank this site and its creators. it was like mental training that helped me understand particular kabbalistic secrets and gematrices. Everything makes sense.

I will be honest. I believe that human beings have far greater potential than is commonly believed. I am absolutely sure of it. It can be said that my only real mission is to rediscover this ancient potential, control it and possibly pass it on to anyone who wishes to learn it. I do not do it for personal glory, in the past perhaps it would have attracted me, but today no longer.

The only thing I really want from my life is to know TRUE FREEDOM.
I wish the whole human race could achieve this, but I realize that it has been deceived. Every individual is deceived and controlled from birth, and few are aware of it.

So far I have achieved only minor results.

For example, the perception of prana energy in the air, perhaps some kind of perception related to the third eye, other improvements that concern only my physical nature, but nothing more.

In other circumstances, I would have gladly dedicated my entire existence in the peaceful search for this potential, perhaps by failing. But I fear that there is not much time left. I have probably wasted too much already pursuing futile goals.

In fact, I believe that acquiring any "powers" is little more than a "trick" to help people understand how illusory their reality is, and to invite them to think about more important messages. To think about one's FREEDOM.

These are things that have already happened in the past, as certainly many users of this site will have understood, and perhaps they will also have understood that the story is destined to repeat itself cyclically. And that this is the time to act.

I know that for many researchers like me this is a very lonely path. I have also seen testimonials on this forum. It is also for me, and it is very difficult. Yet we are not alone, we are simply few and scattered around the world. The acquisition of our potential will eventually break any barrier.

But I'm afraid I need help. Even a very small help, a clue, a suggestion, someone to deal with, I wouldn't even know myself. I am afraid of not being able to do it and of failing my true goal. It's very important. Nothing can be more important than the freedom of this planet and our own freedom, even if there are a lot of other people who will refuse or be scared to refuse their illusive world and accept what is true freedom.

They don't know what they are doing. And now I understand why.

Helios

Re: Human Potential - Freedom

Post by Helios » 21 Mar 2020 21:18

Hey! If you wanna talk further I find you so fascinating! I’ve developed the energy quite a bit buddy I wanna see you grow it further, so you can help wake up your neighbors around you
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.

Helios

Post by Helios » 21 Mar 2020 21:19

There are no selfish powers to be acquired from this energy, it’s only a means of healing/prayer/meditation, you can use it to accomplish your goals as long as it is not too selfish, otherwise the sky daddy will cut you off from your allowance
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?

lstair

Post by lstair » 21 Mar 2020 23:17

Welcome Raziel to the Oracle, It is clear that your mind can and will turn the mill of human experience continuously for greater good. I too believe that humans and intelligent life can achieve far greater than we currently can conceive, and I too wish to learn the secrets of the old world and share the wisdom with anyone who desires.

As for your fear of failure and time, I know you may have heard advice similar to this, and it may sound somewhat juvenile, but failure can simply be seen as stepping stones to your desired path, goals and success. Your own true goal of giving back to the earth in my eyes has already begun with succession as you have found this forum of like-minded individuals to discuss these freedoms, world events, ancient prophesies, patterns, mathematics and more. I truly hope that on your journey of knowledge that you feel hardly alone, as there are many like you not only here but all around the world, and always remember that anyone can understand, they just have to open their mind.

I pray that on your quest of research and knowledge that you continue to share your thoughts and ideas with all of us and the world. This website and forum is really
A
MAZE
IN

Helios

Post by Helios » 22 Mar 2020 00:16

Brother istair couldn’t be more correct.
The only thing to fear is fear itself. You’re very close to flourishing

Lannix

Post by Lannix » 22 Mar 2020 14:42

"Do you want freedom of the body or of the mind? For both you cannot have. Which do you value? Which is your goal? For one you see as means; the other, end. And one must serve the other and lead to its predominance, increasing its importance by diminishing its own. Means serve the end, and as the end is reached the value of the means decreases, and is eclipsed entirely when they are recognized as functionless. No one but yearns for freedom and tries to find it. But he will seek for it where he believes it is, and can be found. He will believe it possible of mind or body, and he will make the other serve his choice as means to find it.

Where freedom of the body has been chosen, the mind is used as means whose value lies in its ability to contrive ways to achieve the body’s freedom. Yet freedom of the body has no meaning, and so the mind is dedicated to serve illusions. This is a situation so contradictory and so impossible that anyone who chooses this has no idea of what is valuable. Yet even in this confusion, so profound it cannot be described, the Holy Spirit waits in gentle patience, as certain of the outcome as He is sure of His Creator’s love. He knows this mad decision was made by one as dear to His Creator as love is to itself."

- Schucman, Helen. A Course in Miracles: Complete and Annotated Edition (p. 702). Circle of Atonement.

Raziel

Post by Raziel » 22 Mar 2020 16:23

Hello guys, thanks for your answers, I appreciate them all.

To Lannix : you made a very good and interesting question. And actually I cannot give you a proper answer. Anyway I'll try to explain my personal point of view, taking into account that I have no certainty about anything.

I can summarize by expressing this concept: if I have this body, I have to accept it, and it is a waste to ignore his true potential. There must be a reason if I have this body and these sensations, as if I have a mission to accomplish. I often find myself thinking that being here on this planet was like a kind of "punishment" for something I did, and that this is a kind of "purgatory". Maybe I have just to learn a specific lesson, and I will understand it in the right moment. I've read a lot about "starseeds people" or "indigo people" and this sent me a strange nostalgic feeling. I've always had a strong suspicion that I'm not really "at home" here.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this feeling, especially among those who have studied this site.

I repeat: my own freedom is very important, yes, but that of this planet is even more important. At the moment I would already be happy to be able to live my life here free together with other people with my own desire. More than freeing myself from the body, I must first make sense of this existence of mine, otherwise it would be a waste.

Perhaps, in the distant future, my "true freedom" may simply be going back to being what I once was, of which I have only a vague nostalgia, after having learned a lesson, or having sought a redemption.

To Istair : I totally agree with you, failure can simply be seen as stepping stones to our desired path, goals and success. I don't fear to fail. The fault would be that of not having tried. Anyway my goal is particularly important because it is not selfish, the aim is to help the planet in these crucial times and do something positive for all who would like to be free. This makes my determination different.

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 22 Mar 2020 21:08

Dear Raziel, a rather tardy welcome to the Oracle forum from myself, and thank you for your articulate thoughts, yet here I am slightly ashamed. However, the whole forum is rocking to the steady arrival of supportive thinkers like never before as they say, and I am remiss on so many other new contributing members. Kind Regards Redbeck

From a personal perspective I believe that we were all meant to be here, but have lived so many lives before that our latest incarnation may not in many cases be totally attuned to the zeitgeist, therefore doesn't always sit comfortably with the prevailing mood of the planet, which increasingly frequently these days doesn't necessarily feel like home. Nonetheless, when that discomfort occurs the likeihood is that we have been placed where we can do the most good for humankind, rather than ourselves.