LUCKY DIP

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

LUCKY DIP

Post by Redbeck » 28 Mar 2020 18:42

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: LUCKY DIP

Post by Redbeck » 28 Mar 2020 18:51

Lannix

Post by Lannix » 29 Mar 2020 06:15

Revelation? Talking fish?? Now you have my interest!

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 31 Mar 2020 13:10

Lannix how are you my old, well nowhere near as old as me, buddy? Keeping firmly out of harm's way way I hope. Yes, yes, yes, even DaveD has questioned the logic of my imagery. However, with lightning wit see below [could be below sea I suppose]. Regards Redbeck

LUCKY DIP I dipped my hand in the water and luckily came up with a brightly coloured fish that looked vaguely miserable.

David was thinking more along the lines below

But I give you a Geordie children's song from Newcastle, that involves fishes and we used to sing this at infants and junior school when I was a nipper. No smartphones but big black solid bakelite telephone handsets that rang like a fire engine and green painted cast iron streetlights that burnt gas and had to be lit by a human being.

When the Boat Comes In

Dance to your Daddy my little laddie
Dance to your Daddy my little man
Dance to your Daddy sing to your mommy

You shall have a fishy on a little dishy
You shall have a fishy when the boat comes in
You shall have a herring on a little dishy
You shall have a herring when the boat comes in

Come here me little Jacky
Now aw've smoked mi backy
Have a bit o' cracky
Till the boat comes in

Dance to your Daddy sing to your mammy
You shall have a mackerel on a little dishy
You shall have a mackerel when the boat comes in

Dance to your Daddy my little laddie
Dance to your Daddy sing to your mommy

You shall have a herring on a little dishy
You shall have a herring when the boat comes in

Lannix

Post by Lannix » 31 Mar 2020 20:45

Redbeck someone opened one of the seven seals (activated one of the planet's chakras), that is the reason for the pandemic.

In a dream one night I saw the deep blue light of the third eye chakra, at the time I thought it was something personal but now I understand what I saw.

theone

Post by theone » 01 Apr 2020 01:31

The Shivering Isles, also known as the Realm of Madness[1] or The Madhouse,[2] is a Plane of Oblivion belonging to the Daedric Prince Sheogorath. The realm consists of three parts: Mania, Dementia, and The Fringe.

The Shivering Isles were once the realm of Jyggalag, the Daedric Prince of order. He was so powerful that the other Princes feared him. Because of it, they cursed Jyggalag to live a life of a madman, the thing that he hated most. Since then the Shivering Isles have been ruled by Sheogorath. However, every era Jyggalag is allowed to revert to his original form and wreak havoc in this realm of Oblivion. This event is known as the Greymarch, when Jyggalag destroys the Isles and turns them into the realm of perfect order. As a part of his curse after gaining control of the Shivering Isles, Jyggalag transforms back into Sheogorath who then recreates the realm back to one of madness.

Haskill, who would later become Sheogorath's chamberlain, was said to have mantled Sheogorath in an event in a previous time.[4] Sometime during the First Era, Sheogorath made a deal with the famed wizard Shalidor, giving him the Folium Discognitum for his work on Glamoril, in return for the island of Eyevea. Eyevea was later transported to the Shivering Isles, a decision which Shalidor would come to regret.

In 2E 582, the Vestige and Valaste of the Mages Guild succeeded in creating a corporeal form of Shalidor's soul. With his knowledge, Shalidor assisted the guild in surpassing Sheogorath's trials in the Shivering Isles, in the locations of Cheesemonger's Hollow, the Glade of the Divines, the Circus of Cheerful Slaughter, and the Chateau of Ravenous Rodent. After the trial, Sheogorath had Eyevea returned to Tamriel.

During the year 3E 433, Sheogorath sent an invitation to the Nirn in the form of a large three-headed gate to the Isles located in the Niben Bay. His purpose was to find a champion who would end the Graymarch. The person who would later become Sheogorath's champion would be none other than the Hero of Kvatch, who would kill the Gatekeeper, become the Duke or Duchess of either Mania or Dementia and defeat Jyggalag's Forces of Order while defeating the Daedric Prince himself in single combat, thus freeing him from his curse and allowing him to roam the plains of Oblivion in his true form. After being defeated, Jyggalag named the Hero of Kvatch the new Daedric Prince of Madness before departing to wander the voids of oblivion.

During the Fourth era, Sheogorath went on a "vacation" to the mind of Pelagius Septim III. During this time, dialogue with Dervenin suggests that the Isles went into a state of chaos without the Mad God's rulership, as according to Dervenin the Cold Flame of Agnon went dark and that north and south raged war, suggesting a civil war took place. This was not until the Last Dragonborn, at the urging of Dervenin, went into the mind of Pelagius Septim III and made the Daedric Prince return to the Isles in 4E 201.

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 01 Apr 2020 10:33

All Hail Lannx and theone, with great respect, such magnificent lucky dips are those above, rising to the call indeed. Redbeck

I give you further signposts from David Denison Image

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202005.htm

theone

Post by theone » 02 Apr 2020 01:18

“And as He spoke, He no longer looked to them like a lion; but the things that began to happen after that were so great and beautiful that I cannot write them. And for us this the end of all the stories, and we can most truly say that they all lived happily ever after. But for them it was only the beginning of the real story. All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before.”
C.S Lewis, The Last Battle