White Rabbit

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

White Rabbit

Post by Redbeck »

----- Original Message -----
To: Dave Denison
Subject: 2009: In search of equilibrium

Why did I call the White Rabbit? Because he ignored my email.
Why did I email the White Rabbit? Because I felt him very close.

http://973whiterabbitz973.com/Alchemy/W ... ABBIT.html

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 1:35 PM
Subject: LETTERSABSTRACTIONSNUMBERS

Shortly after reading your e-mail an asian girl appeared on television with two white rabbits.

Christ Emmanuel or God with Us

O Come, O Come Emmanuel - Traditional Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xtpJ4Q_Q-4

"They shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. ... give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel– which means, 'God with us.

Words Around "Emmanuel" in the English Dictionary

"The word Immanuel/Emmanuel means, "God with us." It conveys the idea of God come down in the flesh, mingling alongside mankind, subject to their brutality, while extending his love in bringing their redemption."
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: White Rabbit

Post by Redbeck »

Redbeck

Re: White Rabbit

Post by Redbeck »

WOULDST THOU TRAVERSE?... - Page 5 - 973-Eht-Namuh-973.com The Oracle Forum (973-eht-namuh-973.com)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3960&hilit=MICKELMAS+TWIST&start=60

"FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT - KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"

Jordanlok

-

Post by Jordanlok »

This is probably a silly question, I should know, but I don't. Who were the main generals of the White army, especially the ones who were very devoted to Nicholas and would rescue him if they could?