973 Schizophrenic Club

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Lannix

973 Schizophrenic Club

Post by Lannix »

https://youtu.be/4SZ3rMMYBLY

I have a feeling some of you might need to see this...
Coddiwomple

Re: 973 Schizophrenic Club

Post by Coddiwomple »

Only when you are not awake does your mind entertain fantasies...

I don't see anything beyond this site - it is a statement, perhaps on art, thought, numerous other things, or all of these. You may see me as blind, but I do not see worth in the occult or spiritual, least not in articulating the maze of 973-eht-namuh-973. Perhaps I am wrong, and that maybe there is something here. For now, however, only curiosity and a penchant for the abstract keeps me here.
Last edited by Coddiwomple on 09 Nov 2020 12:20, edited 1 time in total.
Black_Rose

Post by Black_Rose »

Last edited by Black_Rose on 18 Nov 2020 17:07, edited 1 time in total.
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

very good show, I should rewatch
StageDust

Re: LOOK INSIDE

Post by StageDust »

Wow, I did not know this movie was coming out. Thank you so much for the info. Hello spiritual world! :)
Beware

Post by Beware »

As soon as you stop relating everything in the world back to yourself like a narcissist and start making friends, the whole world opens up to you instead of feeling cornered, closed in.

The ideas you choose not to share with others is what causes Schizophrenia.

It's a choice. You KNOW.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Coddiwomple wrote: 09 Nov 2020 12:04 Only when you are not awake does your mind entertain fantasies...

I don't see anything beyond this site - it is a statement, perhaps on art, thought, numerous other things, or all of these. You may see me as blind, but I do not see worth in the occult or spiritual, least not in articulating the maze of 973-eht-namuh-973. Perhaps I am wrong, and that maybe there is something here. For now, however, only curiosity and a penchant for the abstract keeps me here.
I entertained ideas of this place from a cult to divinity to psycho babble but I guess as a reflection of humanity that is what it is.
There’s logical benefit to understand occult concepts bc if anything it shows humanity’s first and fundamental approaches to even a hypothetical divinity, so even a hardcore atheist can find something of worth in it, that sort of examination would be considered science which should be the god of a stern logic atheist or agnostic

Personally and I’m sure even Lucifer would rather you work with logic to find the price divinity than persistent blind faith but when you find god in the end you might feel like you’ve wasted some time

Logic is like a tower that’s constructed and branches off. That’s also how you can use logic to be deceptive bc as fluid as it seems to someone operating on a system of faith it will seem rigid and obviously overthinking is probably how humanity got itself into such a mess in this era to begin with

I was agnostic bc I wanted proof, i didnt even know where to start so I started examining my means of examining things and I’ve got the proof I need.

The Law of entropy proves there’s a god you could argue everything flows with symmetry bc if it didn’t it couldn’t exist but the Lord is a good director there are impossible coincidences by the standards of our own logic that couldn’t or wouldn’t happen if it wasn’t by intelligent intent

This site is light cosmic lighter fluid to kickstart your own internal process of becoming and developing your own understanding of God, not necessarily uniform bc it is Law that every environment cosmic or physical operates better with diversity, but as diverse as everyone’s understandings go from Babylon to simulation theories they hardly contradict in terms of infrastructure, divine geometry, morality, etc. it would seem the most contradictory at times concerning history bc it’s the variable most influenced by the ego but ironically would be one of the best testimony to gods existence
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I could’ve been a lot less lengthy but I’d rather be superfluous than dry.
A tricky nature of these conversations is that, they’re so many different ways of interpretation, variables for branching, so many that you cannot have them all in a single iteration of the entire universe. That’s testimony to how good of a creator the Lord is and why the fact that Christ could condensed all of humanity into a few saying designed in the very coding of reality is beyond impressive and shows that eternity was seeded into our reality from the start, probably not just for a cosmic “I told you so” like I used to joke.

So imagine basically being straight up told “you gotta have good logic to understand these things and do something yourself with them but if you have too much you’ll spiral and never get anywhere so you need faith but if you have too much faith you’ll sink so you need to play a game of back and forth trial and error until you get it right and God himself drops hints in while watching the social experiment of your life”

Does that really sound like anything anyone wants to hear? Idk maybe as a Libra that’s been my dynamic and approach to it, maybe if I changed my thought process up I wouldn’t be asking quantum yes and no questions waiting for a concurrence to happen in my reality to answer
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

If anything also being “awake” would be the sublimation of imagination confronted with logic and the middle is where the nearest objectively reality is besides viewing through god 24/7

Imagination and logic seem polarized and apart of the same sphere. Tbh I’ve already ranted enough about this, this is why I keep my torturous thought processes to myself 3/4 of the time it’s too much to be worth refining by anyone besides msyelf
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

https://youtu.be/T3j0dsddIp8

I found this video recently. I like what you shared burnt feathers and I’m gonna reread that over a few times.

The times I hit ego dissolution on LSD I noticed that I end up building a huge tower of what me be to be crumpled by what I am

Like I play in my mind my regrets what I don’t like about myself why I don’t like these things it builds in a crescendo until there is a plateau of simply not giving a fuck anymore usually this follows with the idea that no matter what someone can always be “better” or “worse” in a situation and that our tools to define social status are usually quite vain and flawed

The a-causal thing is interesting it makes me wonder if the girls on tiktok are “manifesting” or just sensing the future which makes you wonder if you really manifest anything besides a role and that these events are what runs the show
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

What’s odd about picking up on the ripples of a future event is that the viewing of that event ultimately fiddles with the outcome and I think that’s a basis of quantum mechanics

And probably what Christ meant when the day of the antichrist and Christ is upon us from the day he spoke it into existence.

Isn’t 5d every variable of the same beginning circumstance from the pattern how the wind could/will blow or grains of sugar in your coffee in varying amounts?

It doesn’t seem far fetched at all that we’d be able to view/imagine these circumstances, that those day dreams are technically your imagination in this reality but if you allow it to flow through logic gates you’d be closer to viewing a reality rather imagining a whole one only in your mind but I suppose the viewing process is transmitted by your very imagination in the same way I hear many schizophrenics talking about hearing conversations and thoughts of others but 3/4 it’s not “hearing” it’s more like “your” brain is thinking “their” thoughts

Concepts like this made me paranoid black mages would have grounds for mind control to some subtle degree I mean choice words have incredible influence so why wouldn’t the same effect observed with a mother knowing when her child is in danger anywhere in the world be exploited to predict your thought process especially in linear conversations set up for one to answer specifically like how police interrogations go.

Realizing that this effect works best for compassion and welfare gave me faith that if there is a God and it cares otherwise he wouldn’t design an infrastructure as such if we were truly just experiments
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

https://youtu.be/eu0KsZ_MVBc

This a good video for the topic
nkmol

Apophenia

Post by nkmol »

Life is but a perception... Ironing smooth water can be entertaining for some... endless occupation...