NDE

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Auriorusiana

NDE

Post by Auriorusiana »

any near death experiences here?
Lannix

Re: NDE

Post by Lannix »

I've never had any personally. But reading about NDEs is what opened my mind to spirituality. When I was younger, traditional Christianity had turned me into an atheist. I thought science couldn't prove God existed and there was no evidence. Somehow I came across an NDE website and that completely changed my mind about everything.

When you have so many people dying and reporting similar experiences from the afterlife, how can you not count that as evidence? It was the evidence I needed to change my mind into believing in a God. There is so much that religions don't tell you.
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

Lannix wrote: 01 Dec 2020 07:16
When you have so many people dying and reporting similar experiences from the afterlife, how can you not count that as evidence? It was the evidence I needed to change my mind into believing in a God. There is so much that religions don't tell you.

good to hear that,
there is an out-of-body experience from a guy who had it as part of a NDE,
he saw things while not having consciousness.
later I'll look that up and put the link on here,
very interesting.

greetings
BeN1
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

same. i was repelled at the traditional view of christianity, hated pastors who couldnt answer questions to the things they were puking out, though i hold my tongue not to disrespect because how should i know how one may enter a kingdom within.
ben i feel like nde and out of body can sometimes overlap or that you usually end up leaving the body in the process. i saw many things, that i objectively tested to see if it were just apart of my subconscious but truly i saw things i had never seen once before, more importantly and unfortunately im listing second after my evidence is the feeling of family, family i knew i had never met, but still watching over me and celebrating my travels.

Hallucinagens are a door and a stumbling block at times, i feel as though acid projects a pattern onto the world around you that is easily manipulated by yourself or other beings, like those christmas lights people just project onto theirhouses instead of hanging up lights. I saw through many things after, light forms walking the streets, peoples souls floating above houses, etc.

i have an extremely active imagination and mind, ive talked to myself in my mind before, ive talked to other things, ive heard some things nearly clear as day in my mind, a big test id say is that they all sound the same so rather we should focus on the message and figure out if it is a moral source.

being a soul in the body and having to communicate things that to a fleshy brain through electric flashes probably leaves a lot of room for miscommunication, on top of this brains are receivers to begin with. Its like a game of telephone, i feel as though it is like this with prophecy and dreams, light reflecting through mutiple prisms until it gets to someone, and even reflecting through someone to begin with can distort the meaning as everything i saw atleast moved faster than what seemed proper for a fleshy brain
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

During a night shift an ambulance brings in a 44-year-old cyanotic, comatose man into the coronary care unit. He had been found about an hour before in a meadow by passers-by. After admission, he receives artificial respiration without intubation, while heart mas- sage and defibrillation are also applied. When we want to intubate the patient, he turns out to have dentures in his mouth. I remove these upper dentures and put them onto the ‘crash cart’. Meanwhile, we continue extensive CPR. After about an hour and a half the patient has sufficient heart rhythm and blood pressure, but he is still ventilated and intubated, and he is still comatose. He is transferred to the intensive care unit to continue the necessary artificial respiration. Only after more than a week do I meet again with the patient, who is by now back on the cardiac ward. I distribute his medication. The moment he sees me he says: ‘‘Oh, that nurse knows where my dentures are’’. I am very surprised. Then he elucidates: ‘‘Yes, you were there when I was brought into hospital and you took my dentures out of my mouth and put them onto that cart, it had all these bottles on it and there was this sliding drawer underneath and there you put my teeth.’’ I was especially amazed because I remembered this happening while the man was in deep coma and in the process of CPR. When I asked further, it appeared the man had seen himself lying in bed, that he had perceived from above how nurses and doctors had been busy with CPR. He was also able to describe correctly and in detail the small room in which he had been resuscitated as well as the appearance of those present like myself. At the time that he observed the situation he had been very much afraid that we would stop CPR and that he would die. And it is true that we had been very negative about the patient’s prognosis due to his very poor medical condition when admitted. The patient tells me that he desperately and unsuccessfully tried to make it clear to us that he was still alive and that we should continue CPR. He is deeply impressed by his experience and says he is no longer afraid of death. Four weeks later he left hospital as a healthy man. (van Lommel, van Wees, Meyers, & Elfferich, 2001, p. 2041)

source: https://netwerknde.nl/wp-content/upload ... ureman.pdf

greetings
BeN1
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

THANK YOU you know what seems to be a common theme? a faster than usual recovery time too.