Using magic to keep the secret

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Lannix

Using magic to keep the secret

Post by Lannix »

So this is something I have been wondering about the secret societies. For me, I haven't really been able to understand why so many people are oblivious to what is going on around them. Like how can they not see what is so obvious? Most people don't think about secret societies at all, despite the fact that they leave clues everywhere and aren't even really that secret.

So here is what I thought, maybe they are using some kind of magic? It keeps normal people from finding out. But someone like me sees right through it. I wonder why that is? What makes me different from the rest? I know I'm not special but why am I so able to see things that other people can't?

Its just so obvious to me, even this site is a product of their efforts. The people I've talked to about this like my family just don't understand even when I point it out directly. They think its all just the product of a "delusional mind." So why aren't they able to see it like I can?

So maybe they use magic or something. I wish I could see what really goes on in the upper levels of these societies. I bet it is an amazing thing to see. I'm not a member but sometimes I wish I could be. I doubt they would ever accept an unemployed schizophrenic into their fold.

I can tell you this... I am so grateful for everything they have done. The level of creativity I see in their projects really moves me to tears. Their contributions to society are so magnificent and amazing. Practically everything you see around you is a product of their efforts. Sometimes I wonder how people can be so creative! I feel like my own creativity has been lost somewhere. I only wish I could somehow leave something amazing behind for my fellow humans the way that they have done.
Auriorusiana

Re: Using magic to keep the secret

Post by Auriorusiana »

maybe filter? a sort of impromtu veil? maybe theyre fueling an already existing stumbling block through whatever manna theyve siphoned today idk. It would seem there are those releasing art, media, movies with clues and hints for the coming world, like ive seen you use a lot of movie trailers with genuinely prosperous ideas that seemed to be sprinkled to help us eventually understand, like parables. On the other hand there is distortion and lies and even subconscious programming into the shows and movies and such. You probably also have people playing both zides.

money and status mean only much to earthly men, im willing to discard the majority of societies and lodges because of the fact they will continue SPIRITUAL practices while judging the world with MATERIAL lenses but hey i find myself here judging too as we do. Ive learned a bit from studying how they operate and my ancestors have been masons, i assure you the most spiritually inclined and powerful beings on this planet rn are beyond money, fame, and "fortune" and move in silence.

i would say its 50/50 if someone is gonna listen, as youve stated before, corruption and death and deceit touches this world but cannot touch the other unless you allow it. So while in a physical body, you are open for intrusive thoughts, distraction, hunger, horniness,etc so its likely one would shift their attention even when not considering the hefty doses of the corpse of saturn being dished out by those in shadows, petty men stumbling across higher forces that will let them believe theyre gods to serve out the real deities agendas. Ive had ppl write this place off as a culy immediately and others see its beauty, and if im gonna be honest i thought both here at some point.

leaving something behind is what i always wanted too, to even lay a brick in the new temple, metaphorically or not. Your prayers are powerful and they do matter but know divine councils probably only ask for respect not worship, use your emotions as your weapons. If i am mad, i pray for eggregorious warfare to cease even for a few days, i let my imagination run and i see a spiderweb laying over us that i brush off. when i feel love i move the energy all around and direct towards healing my family, loved ones, and the earth in general.

The way people judge in heaven is ultimately different from the standards here, money, status, whatever, all is vanity there, solomon said. Superhumans are amoung us, so are ETs, well id consider us the extra ones at this point if there ever was an us or them. The door is open for us to fashion ourselves as god and christ off the path of arrogance. Through christ i realize many in olympus can be as petty as normal men are an that for the majority they are just that, just men who in one way or another rose beyond.

I cant be the only one who finds it awfully ironic an occultist will do anything to achieve god status without even beginning with the standards of what makes one such like theyll play with their trestle board and think they run the show while only being on the grid of some higher dark god, ill admit my visit to saturn had me consider these things, if i was a god beyond mortal if this is the reason society "discarded" me, at some point i was even tried to be labelled as an antichrist. I probably sound fucking crazy at this point but i dont care im thankful for the head start now and that i may help other people transition properly

you have left something behind, everyday you pave a path, youve gifted a way into the colllective conscious and world, i have no doubt in one way what you have done to help yourself will help another in a similar situation down the road even if you never meet this person in the here or hereafter
LessThanNothing

Magick

Post by LessThanNothing »

Yes, there are many marks that can be found everywhere, if you know what to look for
(through symbols and the like).
Though most are ignorant of this (some wilfully ignorant - as in they know it's there but they prefer the blue pill).

And there is definitely 'magick' being used on the population...
Sadly it is mostly dark/black magick which is used to manipulate, oppress, control, de-base, and taunt humanity.

Magick in the sense of direct remote influence over people's minds.
Deep deep psychological conditioning perfected to staggering proportions.
You have to admire the willpower and dedication of these 'people' to reach their end goal
(that goal being total, permanent, unending enslavement of humanity with no possible resistance).

Some of the spells that are being used on us every day:
  • Destruction & reshaping of our values
    (Normalising moral relativism, rampant promiscuity, pedophilia, anti-natalism, anti-humanism, the list goes on)
  • Language manipulation, under the guise of political correctness
    (Look at the etymology of words like discriminate, bias, tolerance and then look how they are used today)
  • The attempt to destroy the divine masculine and feminine, under the guise of equality.
    Remember: Total Equality = Total Equilibrium = Entropy = Death. Is Life not the opposite of entropy?
  • Demonizing certain emotions like anger
    (RIGHTEOUS ANGER is NESSESARY for rebellion agasint a tyrannical system).
    Did you know some people today are genuinely unable to feel anger at ANYTHING - they are simply apathetic.
  • Did you know that the average human attention span is down to 8 seconds - less than a goldfish?

Is the kind of mental manipulation required to permanently alter someone's phycology through subversion not Magick?
You say You wish you could see what really goes on in the upper levels of these societies. Want to know what they think?
They hate GOD, they hate you, they hate humanity, and ultimately they hate themselves.
They want your body, will, mind, and spirit utterly broken, they want you to suffer while they enslave and dominate you.
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" as the saying goes.

Anyway, ending on something positive...
Some (though few) 'secret societies' are indeed a positive force in this world. They try help humanity in whatever way they can.
The True Great Work is no easy task after all :mrgreen:
The fact that you are here, learning, and CARE about these things means you are already doing more than most, for caring is the first step out of ignorance.

Best we can do is keep going on our journeys, spread the knowledge to others, and most importantly take the right action when the time comes. And that time is coming soon!
What is realised in my history is not the past definite of what was, since it is no more,
or even the present perfect of what has been in what I am,
but the future anterior of what I shall have been for what I am in the process of becoming...
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

I think, they more use secrets to keep the magic, de lege artis, like a codex of artists and entertainers somehow. :mrgreen:
Don't know really, who all is involved, but I guess it is there and they're many. :|

greetings
BeN1
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

you guys kept it simpler than me my cup overfloweth.

I would say, this thread in particular describes the tactics in pretty close full.

However the impulses live in all us, if we were born under those conditions would we? I like to think not but truly I know naught and tbh not all has to be known.

Atleast we made it this far it ignore and reverse some programming from birth but it’s all a process
Coddiwomple

Re: Magick

Post by Coddiwomple »

LessThanNothing wrote: 01 Dec 2020 19:42 Yes, there are many marks that can be found everywhere, if you know what to look for
(through symbols and the like).
Though most are ignorant of this (some wilfully ignorant - as in they know it's there but they prefer the blue pill).

And there is definitely 'magick' being used on the population...
Sadly it is mostly dark/black magick which is used to manipulate, oppress, control, de-base, and taunt humanity.

Magick in the sense of direct remote influence over people's minds.
Deep deep psychological conditioning perfected to staggering proportions.
You have to admire the willpower and dedication of these 'people' to reach their end goal
(that goal being total, permanent, unending enslavement of humanity with no possible resistance).

Some of the spells that are being used on us every day:
  • Destruction & reshaping of our values
    (Normalising moral relativism, rampant promiscuity, pedophilia, anti-natalism, anti-humanism, the list goes on)
  • Language manipulation, under the guise of political correctness
    (Look at the etymology of words like discriminate, bias, tolerance and then look how they are used today)
  • The attempt to destroy the divine masculine and feminine, under the guise of equality.
    Remember: Total Equality = Total Equilibrium = Entropy = Death. Is Life not the opposite of entropy?
  • Demonizing certain emotions like anger
    (RIGHTEOUS ANGER is NESSESARY for rebellion agasint a tyrannical system).
    Did you know some people today are genuinely unable to feel anger at ANYTHING - they are simply apathetic.
  • Did you know that the average human attention span is down to 8 seconds - less than a goldfish?

Is the kind of mental manipulation required to permanently alter someone's phycology through subversion not Magick?
You say You wish you could see what really goes on in the upper levels of these societies. Want to know what they think?
They hate GOD, they hate you, they hate humanity, and ultimately they hate themselves.
They want your body, will, mind, and spirit utterly broken, they want you to suffer while they enslave and dominate you.
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" as the saying goes.

Anyway, ending on something positive...
Some (though few) 'secret societies' are indeed a positive force in this world. They try help humanity in whatever way they can.
The True Great Work is no easy task after all :mrgreen:
The fact that you are here, learning, and CARE about these things means you are already doing more than most, for caring is the first step out of ignorance.

Best we can do is keep going on our journeys, spread the knowledge to others, and most importantly take the right action when the time comes. And that time is coming soon!
God is dead, and the world is better for it. The old ways have died with him. Such is how you feel the world is against you.
Coddiwomple

Post by Coddiwomple »

You fight specters, pray to meaningless idols, and make meaning out of the unintelligible. Ground yourself in reality, the only space in which a sound mind operates.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

The true god is beyond death, there is insanity and there is a way to prove these things, empirically and beyond. I don’t pray hardly to images more like in prayer I find images.

An overactive imagination can work against you, I’ll be one to say that, but you will see. What is real is wishy washy, delusions illusions and lies will always exist. You can prove these things using a similar line of thought to the scientific process but this word fails here because empiricism is rooted in the senses, atleast the ones we have documented.

Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not there, that’s the logic behind flat earthers. You don’t need your traditional view of god to see these things as it is the structure and it does exist inside of you and externally, this just leaves room for a lot of victim carding, and it’s taken a minute to discern what specifically I encounter why it wasn’t all in my mind and the hows of its operation.

I think the right God would prefer you to prove and explore and test just not to let the seed of doubt rack your mind but it will always be there probably until we die and see it before our eyes, again.

Someone here also once explained, the world beyond material is just that beyond, with dribbling influences here overlapping like a Venn diagram, as above so below. But since it’s influence is so weakened, unknown by our world, and we struggle to interpret it and the way the world is designed, and yes surely you will see how it is designed, firstly by something else and how humanity chained its children, everything is to pull us away from finding these things and finishing works.

I agree with the line of thinking, reminds me of myself, I cannot insult blind faith anymore I almost would envy it if knowing didn’t save my life and assist my life and others. However blind faith is dangerous tool I know Disney faked those lemmings off the cliff but you get the analogy, what’s even more terribly ironic is that many believed animals did that just because of an image, just like the lemmings themselves.

Experiment, see what works, but know it can be so maddening or muddled that you will crave blind faith as it truly is as affective for the world as some of the most genius mages
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

like how would you explain evolution to an old society? Any advanced enough technology seems like magic, your body is just a machine, perhaps it all truly is an imaginative school of thought to guide people to understanding it better and to snare some. But the very fact we give it that power makes it real in every reality, but there are some realities realer than this real, nothing here is permanent yet everyone leaves their trace. There are undeniably some beings that exist and do not need us to give them power to, the father does not need the son, he wants to procreate. In that same line of thought as all is nearly a side effect of a larger cause, the solar system rotates around the center of the galaxy and galaxy clusters buzz around each other from each other’s influence. It would make perfect sense we are just a side effect of something larger, as in evolution many species are a result of a root race.

You will see the symbology used, you will see the influence of men who no longer walk the earth as you and I, you will see men following these for Love and prosperity and oppression and power, all is not black and white and linear obviously. You will see great “coincidence” there is not such a thing atleast not in the concept we have of it.
LessThanNothing

The king is dead, long live the king!

Post by LessThanNothing »

Coddiwomple wrote: 04 Dec 2020 19:11 God is dead, and the world is better for it. The old ways have died with him. Such is how you feel the world is against you.

You fight specters, pray to meaningless idols, and make meaning out of the unintelligible. Ground yourself in reality, the only space in which a sound mind operates.
What do you mean when you say God?

Perhaps the old manifestation of the ideal must be reborn anew.
Is this not part of the pattern though? Just like Christ had to be killed, to be resurrected,
so might the old ways have to die, only to be reborn in a new body.

See the fractal patterns of reality itself: unity/oneness, multiplicity, emergence, emanation, cycles...
The human consciousness is the point at which all these patterns meet - as above so below, as within so without.

A SOUND MIND = 114 = 6 =
[ The Source,
Yin And Yang,
Conception,
Sovereign,
Sons of God,
Keep The Faith,
History,
Right Now,
Come with Me,
Golden City ]
What is realised in my history is not the past definite of what was, since it is no more,
or even the present perfect of what has been in what I am,
but the future anterior of what I shall have been for what I am in the process of becoming...
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

also I never told, praying to any images :mrgreen:
wtf is wrong with you, could it more be you do, mmh?
doesn't matter, until that moment,
it was just a simple discussion.
nothing more nothing less.

greetings
BeN1
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I wasn’t saying that I was talking abt the previous comment of idol worship. idols are an image, but yeah I kinda ranted.
i feel like at one point i used to but I never was really apart of churches or anything organized, I just focused on ideas, but of course I would think abt what some of these things looked like but never rested on a solid enough conclusion to what they may have looked like.
But I was just commenting on a previous comment.
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 05 Dec 2020 10:58 But I was just commenting on a previous comment.
me 2, its okay,
nothing really happened. (;

greetings
BeN1
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

this triggered a bit of thinking.
I pray with a rosary of mary and of Christ, technically that is an image, however, I never find myself praying through their image or seeing them in the aether, it just triggers flashes and such.