cold

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Auriorusiana

cold

Post by Auriorusiana »

old and cold rome grows old
the board rocks, the hoard knocks, determine by the sun the moon and the equinox
life’s strife shakes and makes us right
umbrellas over our minds to hide our divine, keep us cattle until the day of battle
until the snakes last rattle, until the world find itself fulfilled

contrast thoughts a ship without a mast is lost, until the man find what he forgot
what thoughts ours ought? do they begin and end with us men?
leaches writhe and lounge on beaches while false teachers preach a beast to keep us.
Their gods are a farce but their force is real, they make petty appeals only to be placed on a board or platter for the old ones meals.

Make ourselves as gods? their standards are far and gone, long and lost, but not all forgot.

Those who get there first like to fashion children into their purse, make them clash until they hurt, and then turn to the Lord as their nurse.

Sparks flung off from the flame we are all here to know the beast to tame, the least will reap the beast and share all for bountiful feast.

He who enslaveS will only in this life and after know his self made grave, his days will be in pain, an actor in his own stage, arent we all in this day and age? The difference lies between their lies, none of us are innocent but they run amock with a false sense they seed false pretense and make themselves regent
Auriorusiana

Re: cold

Post by Auriorusiana »

they know not but will act as pure as snow, I am not to save I am not the man of the day, light shines through a prism as hatred gives rise to putrid schism. Wisdom or Sodom? All is here now and tomorrow, the false ones will stand tall and call, some of their own choice some know no other voice, pity the men who will shack you up in slavery like hens
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Time has begun seemingly no end cycles loop, sometimes to leave you aloof, other times to seed society anew, other times it’s just someone stepping in their own poop.

They broadcast, they think they have the golden hall pass, all have played the role of ass but have been given a chance to leave it back. They will use the fools as tools I have witnessed the depravity of the wolves in wool. Be wise as serpents know no man who comes in love will command you to worship you are more god than the men who run the illusion and keep the confusion
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

They fear us, they hear us, for their end is clear to us. They rape and rend until men are blunted by sin that comes froms a false lense.

Their lives are on lease, beasts on the dark pantheons leash, they roam looking for flesh for cooking and homes frail for shooking.
Pick us off, one by one, until the divine is vanquished and done. To leave behind a world, ripe for a fight, lighted just to ignite
They share their disease, inside they beg please, when the time comes and the bell is rung, they will plead for mercy
They stained us and our world our fowl and our birds, pained us to rape us to extract the little mana needed to sustain them thus. Their wounds fester with puss, entombed by insatiable lust, however, that lust must always be thus, it resides in each and every one of us, temptations will not cease thus.

If you choose to listen, not to me, but to the birds and bees and deities above that glisten, be cautious to know not all the ideas are yours, some can be transmitted from men smitten with sin it is written. Do not avoid blame for that game is void and is ignorant as the false hierophants.

When you feel alive, for reasons of love and seasons of mellow skies, know that a sheathe of the disguise has been lost and tossed aside. You are there, here, near, and without fear, a drop of the almightys sweat and tears, you will hear
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

I know, this isn't maybe the right moment to tell this, but, I love this site that much
and while I had in the past the feeling, that all the content is to much for my brain
I am glad, that once again, my thirst for wisdom has been unleashed (told that a while ago)
and now I am glad, that there still is sooo much to discover,

cause, when I read new posts, from actually new members and they serve with its content,
you just gotta be thankful and appreciate the great work DD and 973/0racle does, is what I think.

:mrgreen:

thank y'all und danke schön,

greetings
BeN1
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

beyond grateful, Great full. I sometimes wonder how I would’ve discovered these ideas if ever, I hated the church I hated so much and what people think they preach.
Now I kinda wanna go back and maybe listen to the preacher and not be so judge-mental. Even if he is unaware of what he preaches, I mean I’m pretty sure when I had my touch with the spirit I wasn’t completely aware of the things and words going through me.
I feel like I get too much for my brain to handle too, it hurts sometimes and other times just feels like exercising or stretching.
I’m not new, and you’ve definitely help me, thank you
kafka

Post by kafka »

faith has ruined a lot. through faith there were many wars and with them many victims. let's just think of the second world war many people died because they believed someone else. many people who relied on god because they themselves Found in a difficult situation, died anyway. Did that have to be? I think people should if there is another possibility
to avoid danger, only rely on god when the situation is really hopeless.
there has been no sign of god for 2000 years.
can it be that god never existed?
LessThanNothing

TRUE FAITH

Post by LessThanNothing »

kafka wrote: 03 Dec 2020 17:40 faith has ruined a lot. through faith there were many wars and with them many victims. let's just think of the second world war many people died because they believed someone else. many people who relied on god because they themselves Found in a difficult situation, died anyway. Did that have to be? I think people should if there is another possibility
to avoid danger, only rely on god when the situation is really hopeless.
there has been no sign of god for 2000 years.
can it be that god never existed?
Faith has never ruined anything - dogma has. In fact, true faith is the only thing that stops collapse and ruin.
The tragedies that happened in the last century (especially WW2) were caused by people LOSING their faith,
the "death of GOD", if you will. It happened exactly as the great minds like Nietzsche and Dostoevsky predicted.
They could see the collapsing Christian faith around them, back in the 19th century. The morals and ideals of Christianity and CHIRST have been the foundation of the western world for two thousand years. They foresaw the disasters that would happen once that throne in the minds of men was left empty.

You see humans always need to have an ideal or highest value. It is the basis by which we live our life, from our grand life journey all the way to the most minute details. EVERY decision you make is based on your value system, whether you are conscious of it or not.
When we discard Faith (you can call it GOD, CHRIST) something else must take that place. The throne can never be empty. This is what happened in WW2. Ideologies - Marxism on the one side - with it's value of equality above all taking the throne instead of faith/GOD, Fascism on the other - with it's value of ultimate order.
These were the new 'gods', the new faith. And you can see the results for yourself.

The exact same thing is happening today. Many have lost their faith in GOD, they look to fill the void with parasitic ideologies - be it in the name of 'social justice', 'tolerance'. 'equality', and a plethora of '-isms'.
But these ideologies, which seek to replace GOD and de-throne the ideal of CHRIST lack depth and ultimate meaning.

Of course, the religious institutions have had no small part to play in the disillusionment.
The roman catholic church, as an organisation, with it's bloody history and dark practices, has long nothing to do with GOD, the ideal of CHRIST, or true Faith.
However, many churches provide people with true community, something the modern world lacks more and more.

One does not need institutions to have Faith or believe in God.
One 'believes' in CHRIST by striving to ACT like CHRIST. Speak truth, love others, and stand up for your beliefs.
True faith in GOD is the glue that holds such morality together.
What is realised in my history is not the past definite of what was, since it is no more,
or even the present perfect of what has been in what I am,
but the future anterior of what I shall have been for what I am in the process of becoming...
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

we only know what our senses permit, this is empiricism, I wanted pure proof solid in my face of god and I got it in many ways. And not only me, I was arrogant because I stood alone, but the effects extend to your love ones. Wherever there are 1 or 2 in my name I am there the great Am says and Is.

The real god and his real sons ask not for blind faith but quite the opposite, they want you to see the machination of the cosmos and how to break beyond it, play with it, build. Rather, to eliminate the seed of doubt from ruling over the mind, you will come across divine revelations, wisdom, works, and signs and at nearly every turn you will second guess because it is a necessary component. As many mechanical allegories I’ve used here because that is the trend of the current era and these are the words I’ve encountered, humanity is not binary as much as we only seem to pursue a handful of things. We are not robots, some AI may transcend humanity perhaps already it is here, but when that AI does it becomes human perhaps more than some humans who can only and choose only to live binary. A soul in a car is what we are, flesh is a mesh that can only take you so far, your destiny lies beyond the stars, do not lie complacent in Venus do not lie restless in mars, blend mercy and severity to find the true Are.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

You doubt so to see, and drink a fount from the sea.
What’s interesting about being politically correct is that it’s designed to constantly tug you back and forth and make you hold so many more unnecessarily complex ideas than you can even handle or practically use. Sorta like an unbeliever arguing the divine and the world like we all have at some point, we do not understand it yet and even now there’s more to learn so we tongue lash it, dissect it, examine it. Until we find a stepping stone, and the next and the next, always considering we might be crazy we might be wrong, it is necessary, but in the end you realize one should’ve just continue and held the faith, it truly simplified a universe beyond.
Whether you don’t want to have faith because of the reputation of followers, the hazards that could come from being oblivious, you will eventually, maybe, wish you had held faith from the start, the seed of doubt promotes thought and usually an inner argument and weighing which in itself is a door to learning, but you can also find yourself chewed up and spit out by your own self, torn in disbelief, and devotion.

I guess a good way to be less wordy is that true faith is far from blind, after all the lord created the serpent and seed of doubt, it is there and apart as us
kafka

Post by kafka »

man always needs an example and for some this example is god; for others it is gods of nature for others ...
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

man is god, example, and nature and always