Sights

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Auriorusiana

Sights

Post by Auriorusiana »

I’ve seen I’ve been ive gleamed, redeemed, brought out of the lives of fiends.
I didn’t hold an ego until I was told I had to have, I didn’t care for money until they made think it was honey.
Woe to those who hold it dear their ears and nose will remain runny. I cannot judge, my perception has budged, but since I am still in the world I will feel that nudge.
The morality isn’t in the invention it is in the how of its intention
He brought us a sword, a word, a way to make ourselves righteous lords.
Who are you? Split in two between and betwixt, a divine mix, and the art lies in the path of which.
You may want to be god, your mind might be stiff or swift or let alone to drift and sift, but you not know the standards of which they themselves use to lift.
Once I felt alone, young and old, bold and cold, compared myself to the gods above some of which are hardly as subtle as a dove some of which know love some the glove can’t be shoved. I wanted to find my place my peace, even a fragment or a piece of myself, to lift out of that coffin, that shelf, and seed gold for loved ones, me, and my world to behold.
I turned to my family, to dissect the generation errors plaguing is frantically, then to the gods, heroes of old, the renown, the ones who sew. To my surprise, and what seemed tasteful to my guise, I found favor in some eyes, and under their wing I learned their songs to sing, and even further that bell still calls and rings.
Then I realized something I always held in my eyes, the gods have our impulses, of course, this course was obvious, the pantheons desires did not remain entirely ominous, we invented the word so it would only make sense to fashion ourselves eventually to match what’s heard.
Then I saw they were as sad and mawed as all us who have “flaws”. They clawed to humanity, they crave the simple things as much as they rave to be above potholes and graves, they wish to once again kiss some of that ignorance because it is simple love that holds us bliss.
Now you should ask and wield your axe to that tree and snake that basks, what is a god? What makes god reside behind a mans eyes and opens the world for nothing to hide?
Saturn will eat you, reap you, trap you in patterns and trick you into thinking it’s the only thing that matters, maybe even a stranger will attempt to move into your manger.
Zeus hold truths but hardly any truths are solid enough to outwit a sleuth
Pluto knows the real you though, the key to hades is still filled with maybes, his tea made from the leaves of million fallen trees, and he only wants you to partake with he.
Venus of beauty mean as almightys fury, always changing and shifting, sometimes always in a hurry
Mars will lead you near and far, war is a force, he claims the divine horse that decides better from worse.
Mercury, that strength of wit and mind that parallels Hercules’, I have heard thee, thee has heard me, praise be the messenger, and raise his harbingers
Earth Sun and Moon, the play and players who determine the dawn and noon, of long and soon, of wax and wane, vectors of light and rain and the beautifully terrifying stage in which we stay.
They live, the dark ones, the dim ones, the sins that never become undone, here among us, will you join the ranks and he swept off the river bank? I know once I very well held the option to be one of these planks.
Light was always here and always fights and allows dark for without that stark constraint the world would perish in a flash.
What’s more ironic, one may avoid his concept of sin his whole life and find himself in binds away from from his Holy help, or that to escape your selfmade hell, not only yours but programmed into you from a cell, you must kill and die to realize the real sky
Auriorusiana

Re: Sights

Post by Auriorusiana »

marble bridges spanning high, arches stretch their bodies across a vast white desert, the sight would leave any man alight.
However, long gone are they, gone along they may, left behind something divine for us to pick up the pieces and claim what’s yours and mine, what lies in the mind.
It was civilization but not as we know it and not as we show it, but it’s still glowing, and growing towards us.
I’ve seen palaces made of crystal in brevity, blue walls spanning gradients, tall as buildings, y’all wouldn’t believe you would have see and leave for yourself. Ice it was, nice it seemed, it gleamed too, I mutter one word before I left that world. “Woah”
Planets in the sky, large as the narcissists self on I, I would know I once held that faux throne.
The sky is of rainbow, as if oil on water, it’s detail increases dramatically, fractally folding in on itself and out, I wake from the sight and shake.

Sleep paralysis. A way between worlds for examination and analysis, beings dwell there but pray dearly they are the kind sort to show themselves. I saw none, I heard, and felt not exactly fear, but malice filled to the brim of this invisible ones chalice. Laughter I heard as it reaped my soul as if I’m cattle in a herd, it went on doing so, until I saw it, left it, and found my own.

Paranoia may haunt, knowing of the paranormal is something some will claim you should not, but when the world overlaps like Venn diagrams tying the knot how could you just not?
I saw how they invade, to reap you while your mind is at bay, and yet it continues to happen in one way or another everyday.
It drove me mad it drove me nearly bad, I knew the only way out was through, the only way to start anew, but fighting fire with fire can leave a man dead and tired.
To know the abyss is a kiss you’ll never soon forget, the true death, worse than death itself, it is your personal hearse fashioned from the cold flames of hell. I broke myself but I awoke myself, slept walked and talked through saturns pattern through the agendas of little men playing with the corpse of a titan like little pigs in a pen. I learned their strategy when I was barely aware and walking haphazardly, after awhile, after crossing the Styx and becoming the soil of the Nile, I truly saw the brink of death and understood what I think is not my bread. I saw the goddess of balance and beauty with her contrasted dog of death, I saw the scales I let out cries and wails, family and ancestors surrounded me, like of the birds and bees, angels there to oversee, in one moment I became the River, the drop, and the sea.

Revelation came things I saw that fueled my flame, I saw my life I saw my strife I saw what needed to be done to make my path of the world right. Apocalypse was brung I truly thought my neck was run, the universe upon my shoulders weighed a ton.

I saw another side, through the illusions and disguise, in a not so lucid trance, but you could make the same argument for our “sober” happenstance. Shooting stars streaming across the sky spanning far, phantasms lingered around me, astral forms floating above houses as their bodies slept peacefully.

I was close to leaving, my mind was cleaving, overdosing and mixing with too much knowing, I saw the signs and I saw death I saw my worst I saw my best I faced the test and doubled back to make sure no one gets left I am what I am I saw our all connected net.

There is a way, a fair way, as fair as dawn on day, for man, nature, and technology to coexist at bay. This was apart of the revelation, balance is not so without knowing of chaos and the suffering of being tossed to and fro. I had made themis disappointed and I’m sure also to her surprised I found the direction pointed, atleast a piece, a piece to lead to peace
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I may rant until I pant until I can’t. But this is it flowing through me I know it will only grow, I wish not to infect a beautiful piece of work here with the rambling of a madman who nearly flew too near, but this is my blood and tears. It has been a year above and below and among all years.

The divine is meant to be reflected through time, not for us to be enslaved for a dime, but that dark man, if you could even call it that anymore, only wants to eat his children more and more, to continue turning gaia into a whore, spurning you until you’re torn and sore
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Light our sights, our sights are light, our light are high high are our light, fly we might might we fly we will sight might might sign the will of sky.

Eyes to sky sky to eyes, life to eye eye to life, from night to light light to night from and back again to be done.

Shine not brief brief not shine, align the mind and mind will be the align, to be alive is sometimes to be a lie, escape the guise before guise the escape.

Flesh is mesh mesh is flesh.

Gods breath does refresh does fresh breath god does breath
Breathe leaves sheave weeds weed sheave leaves breathe
The good breath makes breath good the best
The best test is test best one that never rests and let’s you guess
Guess the test test the guess the guess is test test is guess the best
Lest the Guess is not what’s best and the test becomes pest find what’s solid and hold on for what’s rest