Synaesthesia

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Auriorusiana

Synaesthesia

Post by Auriorusiana »

“Synesthesia or synaesthesia is a perceptual phenomenon in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway.[3][4][5][6] People who report a lifelong history of such experiences are known as synesthetes. Awareness of synesthetic perceptions varies from person to person.[7] In one common form of synesthesia, known as grapheme–color synesthesia or color–graphemic synesthesia, letters or numbers are perceived as inherently colored.[8][9] In spatial-sequence, or number form synesthesia, numbers, months of the year, or days of the week elicit precise locations in space (for example, 1980 may be "farther away" than 1990), or may appear as a three-dimensional map (clockwise or counterclockwise).[10][11] Synesthetic associations can occur in any combination and any number of senses or cognitive pathways.[12]“

With this being said, prayer and playing with your body vibration and etheric self can trigger this, I believe it to be why in prayer I see the flashes and certain colors and patterns which build and build and wax and wane until a beautiful idea can be transmitted.

Numbers always had colors tho I was never crazy good in math and then again highschool wasn’t worth the effort. Words, numbers, have colors, and sounds respond to my head like a music visualizer I’m sure it’s the same for most people I mean of course we have music videos.

However, never the other way around I’ve noticed, colors don’t trigger sounds atleast not for me, I bet the rainbow would sound like a symphony.
Auriorusiana

Re: Synaesthesia

Post by Auriorusiana »

This state can be enhanced or achieved with drugs or hallucinogens, however with enough practice it can be developed and achieved practically and that is the route recommended.

Of course all things are a door, and can go both ways, like I don’t need to know what a color smells like or what shit sounds like I can go to the news and my old psycho babble for that.

And also yknow, just another way to play with your brain and for your brain to snare you in a game
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Numbers are the building blocks and universal language, and all colors and shades stem from the clash of black and white, and/or white being dissected and fragmented by a prism.

I’m sure the parallels here could carry over quite well if developed enough, perhaps even a healthy route of allowing the mind to exercise and fortify
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I would like to now anyone’s experiences, fruitful and harmful