Poem auto writing spirit spilling

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Auriorusiana

Poem auto writing spirit spilling

Post by Auriorusiana »

Facing the torrent, my mind was worn thing and frail
Seeing the world, mind and spirit torn
The pain of childhood, stain my livelihood
Wanting to help my peers, wanting to reverse the errors, and stop the poison with me
But they won’t listen until it’s too late, I hear their souls in pain, pouring like rain, but it’s too late for them to escape
The memories fester, wanted to be someone else, not at the whim of a mind molester
I am not what I be, I am what I am, the future is not set, it is for me to see.
I made my abuser suffer, gave him a fate possibly worse than mine, did I just become the same man with a buffer?
I wanted them to see as me, be as free, not to hurt, not reap, but they all do too late.
I always meandered through, unknowingly seeing, unknowingly being, avoided the same mistakes, tried to atleast, to have it in you is your fate.
The beast is among us, he lives in in front of us, don’t let it touch the children, end the cycles with us, teach them of the world that preceded, teach them that hate is needed, but destruction not to be seeded
Black_Rose

Re: Poem auto writing spirit spilling

Post by Black_Rose »

Hate is not at all necessary.
This is the distortion of a still wounded mind.
You have no children and it shows.

You are non a father.
A good father.

Human justice is blinded by its limitations but Mother Nature's Justice is perfect.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I don’t hold hate, only when someone throws it up into my face, then it becomes hard to ignore, I’m not christ, I would not let someone slap me in the face.
Hate is not necessary but you don’t have to like it and complacency can be just as toxic, complacency is how abuse takes place, if that man had it his way he’d probably flog Christ, and they did eventually.
I am one foot in and one foot out, it’s easy to be objective outside of the body, it’s easy to be angry inside, when they overlap you can feel divine wrath or peace unknown to most men.
I do not place hexes, curses, any of the sort. What I meant by make my abuser suffer is I let him feel exactly what I felt, and that’s what ultimate karma and hell is, your mind turned against you, made to feel and think exactly as the person who inflicted it on you to begin with.
So maybe there should be a different word for this, not hate, not bitterness, it’s acceptance of the situation and acceptance it must be fixed, and that my emotions should not stay stuffed in. If I am hit as a child and made to see these things for years I have little empathy showing him as he did, but yet it still makes me sad, sad the situation ever had to happen, sad that he might be as scared and helpless as I felt. Just as I never would want these errors to touch my children, but exactly what you run from you could end up chasing.
So I confront it, I make myself think, I force myself to watch as much as my eyes bleed, and I’ve stifled emotion for too long when hate in certain situations is healthy. Apathy is a true killer, and a true gifter, and I am not Christ I am not an abuser but I am still am, and I am still me, I will carve my ego down, but never drop it fully. That is what in my eyes bridges the divine and little mankind, to think objectively, feel fully, act precisely, to practice this, in as many situations as it takes, to find all the courses available.
Jesus turned the other cheek to many, but not many changes their ways, I will tell you right now pain is necessary and spurs change, you are wiser you know, but letting someone go, not voicing what you think, not standing up for yourself, is proving to the world we fall into slave behavior, like many off world beings would lead you to believe
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Turning the other cheek ends the suffering right there, that’s only atleast if the party dishing it out will actually stop, sometimes you have to send a demon out the way it came in, why the pentagram can summon, banish, and cleanse.
We all give karma and take it, my form of it lies in showing the man the burning I felt, burning nearly his soul out of his eyes to make him see. I do it to myself too, I make myself think, face, and feel the pain I’ve caused. True karma has no words just like the divine, it surpasses time, and condenses that quantum pain into a few moments.
But still, leaves me sad it ever had to happen to begin with, but how would I know such joys of life without knowing such deep cutting suffering.
Black_Rose

Post by Black_Rose »

You are Christ.
I am Christ.
We are all Christ.

But Christ is risen!

He no longer looks to the Cross!
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

We are all, all we are, all are we.
Abuse is a form of his light being distorted, and it must be fought, I fight no apparitions, nor misleading thoughts, though we all have them. But if you’ve ever met a real demon, you fucking know
Black_Rose

Post by Black_Rose »

Not fought.
Accepted.
Including.
Finally loved.

If you don't love your ENEMY, what credit will you have?

My mother was a fucking demon!
Buy finally, I loved her!

Luke 6:32-36
32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you?(A) Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you?(B) Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them,(C) and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children(D) of the Most High,(E) because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful,(F) just as your Father(G) is merciful.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Same, but I loved she was free too, as crazy as she was sometimes and so distances from her real self. The worse issue is my true self does feel raw as much I did half asleep when younger.

When I started my small works I never expected anything return, I thought it could be away out and away from a toxic household, maybe a way to make some dreams come true, but never expected it like a job

I’ve enjoyed our conversation so much, so much. I guess you could argue the whole reason why I had hate, was because I loved. Some souls I did feel both antipathy and hate after they did that to me. I used to hate my mother too, for being different, for not teaching me more, but she taught me to be free, but that sword goes both ways. I could do anything I wanted but never any guidance.
Hate truly eats yourself more than anything, you hold the bad memories in you no matter what, but I always made myself remember everything shes done for me.
Maybe I hate tyrants because I believe in working to get yourself somewhere, and after realizing how most of it is rigged I hated it.
Your partner should be someone who gets under your skin a little, drives you up the wall, it’s why I don’t run from girls who would be labeled as Liliths. Love and hate go together, you only love someone because you’d hate if they went against it.

But some of it wasn’t necessary, the abuse wasn’t, but I guess how would I know in full how this works in the world. I could’ve learned another way I’d say
Black_Rose

Post by Black_Rose »

Continue to pay the innocent for everyone.
It's not fair and that's what I had to say.

Ultimately my or your path is not important.
What matters to me is the path of millions of other abused people.
Did Christ die for nothing, then?
Everyone feels their pain as greater than anyone else.
I feel the pain of others greater than mine.

If there isnt true Justice in the world there can be no future.

If there arent true Fathers in the world, we are doomed to extinction.
And Mothers.

And forgive me but your magic sucks me!
Last edited by Black_Rose on 10 Dec 2020 07:31, edited 3 times in total.
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

Thank you, you feel like an older sister
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

Themis would be proud of you, she is.
I pray, I offer what I can in my protection, and help those who can’t understand love other than abuse, it’s a horrible situation, to be so fucked you only know one way, and that one way eats at you.
I cannot lead children to unconditionally love, not in a world that takes advantage of that, but I show a few people the power of love, and how in the stream and torrent of the stage it creates a bubble and refuge for us, heals us.
I don’t even think I could do a relationship or world that didn’t hurt somewhat, just some things are beyond unnecessary. I can’t live in a world where I don’t run the risk of stubbing my toe or a world where working out body and mind doesn’t leave you somewhat sore
Black_Rose

Post by Black_Rose »

Themis... another movie of the MIND.

To teach hatred is to teach condemnation.
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

In a world of naivety, nativity, and a sort of peace, men upon the earth still fought to conquer and conquered to fight. However we lived, using and abusing, maybe not nearly and as deep as now maybe just a different flavor.

Men came down, men who would make the oldest and wisest of us then look like children, as even they were in the eyes of the most high. There is no they, especially after they came, and mixed, and their offspring and them overbalanced the world.

The same concept is among the men who got to power before the rest, reaching the “top” and selling away to other powers that be to keep the masses at bay every damned day.

Where there are these abilities, men will use it to get one over on another. I have been hounded to fall, and I have definitely used what I have to my advantage when it wasn’t right. But I haven’t designed a world to cripple us. Maybe we should atone for the creations of those who walk the earth like us but prop themselves on false latters, I have considered myself different for so long and done the same on a petty scale. But should we atone for the medical industry profiting off the fetus’? Or how the currency inflation was DESIGNED against us, just to keep us perfectly paycheck to paycheck, or what about the brainwashing in music and the watering down of art itself. I am sorry, I’m sorry to see it happening, and I’m sorry to see men rise and fall, men who just wanted to be okay and live nicely, who might’ve not known what they’d get themselves into, or the powers they played with. I’m sorry they got pulled into the scheme, I’m sorry for the world suffering to get the money for the school supplies, medicine, clothes people need. That houses and schools only get built in third world countries to make themselves feel better, no sustainable homes are built, that we are fed plastic, that our favorite shows, movies, and books have been a farce.
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

You must ask yourself at one point did humans create idols and men took the place, or did these people inspire the stories. One thing is certain it happened with hermes. Not known if the myth came first or he inspired the myth.
And to teach unconditional love is to set up the door for abuse. So what do we do
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

And forgive me but you haven’t seen the full extent as you don’t give someone your social security number on the first visit