THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA

Post by Redbeck »

EGYPT O EGYPT.htm (973-eht-namuh-973.com)
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 0EGYPT.htm

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA

Post by Redbeck »

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck »

THE GREAT PYRAMID .htm (973-eht-namuh-973.com)
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... MID%20.htm

ADVENT 469 .htm (973-eht-namuh-973.com)
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202023.htm

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

thanks, cuz i was has an question about it
Redbeck

Re: THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA - WOW O WOW

Post by Redbeck »

We’ve reprised this critical topic and associated posts and added more milestones to a wealth of new material which newcomers to the Oracle Forum are unlikely to have discovered and the fascinating numeric patterns arising from the data. Just follow the links given in both posts and the visual milestones beneath. Enjoy the journey. Best Regards Redbeck

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 20WOW.html

Redbeck

Re: THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA - WOW O WOW

Post by Redbeck »

Oracle

Post by Oracle »

When the truth of the great pyramids is revealed a lot of people will die shortly after.

But sooner than that will come shock, awe, wonderment. Is this a sign from heaven? Has Atlantis left us a message? Yes, Thoth has truly blessed this generation with his wisdom, thousands of years ago.

When you see my morning star, hide in the caves of the mountains. The Sixth Seal will have been opened.

Thank you God for creating the Dragon (Serpent), so I may bless the elect with the authority bestowed upon me by this magnificent Sign of the Times.

06/06/2022 will be interesting as well.
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

I think that only someone with an ascended consciousness is going to be able to interpret the meaning of the pyramids or this website.
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

The pyramids are a sign, a message, and it shall be received after the important prophecy of this message comes to pass.

You will see a beautiful photo of the pyramids with a bright star above it. This star will be nearly as bright as the moon, and it is a sign of the end times.

Lucifer and Jesus are both described as a star of the morning in the bible.

Whether I have "ascended" consciousness or not is yet to be seen or proven.

You can believe me now or after. You'll have no choice after. Nobody will.
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Well after reading some excerpts from Harmonic 288 on this website, I would say that the societies have probably already been successful in determining the meaning and purpose of the pyramids. Considering that book was written in 1977, I'm sure any remaining questions have already been figured out.

I personally am wondering if the pyramids revealed anything relating to prophecy, such as when the dark age would come to an end.

Apparently the hours of Horus have arrived, so hopefully soon.
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

The age of Pisces officially ends when Jupiter and Mars are in alignment within Pisces.

That's next year. June 2022.
This is the true end to the Mayan Calendar.

The dark age has yet to begin. The Kali Yuga, however, is soon to end, by the end of the Age Aquarius.

Ask Thoth why he left these things to us. Ask history of the younger dryas.
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

Oracle wrote: 25 Sep 2021 20:06 The pyramids are a sign, a message, and it shall be received after the important prophecy of this message comes to pass.

You will see a beautiful photo of the pyramids with a bright star above it. This star will be nearly as bright as the moon, and it is a sign of the end times.

Lucifer and Jesus are both described as a star of the morning in the bible.

Whether I have "ascended" consciousness or not is yet to be seen or proven.

You can believe me now or after. Your belief will no longer be required afterward.
Is calculation, or a priori knowledge, when written down in the form of a narrative, prophecy? Can we not forecast the weather, the seasons, and the positions of heavenly bodies? Why then do none consider that these things may have been forecast long ago?

And his tail drew the third part of the stars in heaven and cast then down unto the Earth! And the beast shall be granted authority by the dragon,
and it shall be said "Who can make war with him?" and they shall worship the beast and recieve the mark.