My poor mind

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
itsofficiallytyler

My poor mind

Post by itsofficiallytyler »

I've been reading through this forum and it's actually, genuinely giving me headaches.

There seems to be so much stuff to grasp, so many concepts, so many ideas. From what I can tell, I'll eventually achieve enlightenment but i can't call it that or think about it at all.

I've had a theory for a while now. Not even necessarily totally related to eht namuh but just kind of in general, but what I've read so far is really making me want to say it out loud and to expand on it. I think we "humans" have powers and capabilities that the majority of us don't even know about. I think we're all connected in a certain way, and if we could all tap into it and learn about it we would be a completely different universe than we are now.

Or maybe we have already in a parrallel universe, and this is why I dream of this so often and see it so clearly. This vision interrupts me often.

Forgive me for what must seem like such simple thoughts.

My own dreams disturb me. I wake up feeling certain I have lived in a dream for a very long time, but cannot recall ever having dreamed it before. There are many other things that have lead me here. I have not had a night of proper sleep for years. I am tired and groggy every single day, because I have multiple realistic, thought consuming dreams every single night and I remember every detail of each and every one of them and it is disturbing me. I think somehow it is connected. I feel like eht namuh is the key to figuring out why. Why what? I don't know. I'm not letting that concern me right now though. Whatever answers i receive, if you could call them answers, will be enough for me.

Forgive me if i am using this forum wrong. Writing all of this down and sharing it, i believe, will be immensely helpful to me, and here is the only place where people won't think I am absolutely insane for following so closely what appears to be a meaningless prank website with random text from the outside, to the normal eye.

I'd like to post my thoughts on this every few days for my own sake, but if i'm doing it in the wrong place, or format, or if you get sick of seeing my posts please let me know and I will stop. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, though it seems to me like advice is few and far between on this forum, which i am sure is for a reason.
Nazheek

Re: My poor mind

Post by Nazheek »

I can already tell I'm going to like you.

Yeah, it's incredibly daunting. You don't really even start to scratch the surface of the material held within this Akashic record that's been building up until a long time after you realize that this isn't anything more than it is.

As for your theory, it's one that I think a lot of us less level-headed folk have pondered. Sure, maybe we have some latent psionic or magical ability or whatever, I'm frankly not smart enough to figure that one out. My personal opinion is that it all comes down to your own will to make things happen; and the collective conscious of humanlike. That is to say, if enough people believe in something, it becomes true. Alternatively I could direct you down the reality tunnel rabbit hole.

As for dreams, you immediately caught my attention as a subject of interest, and I'd like to hear more detail, if it isn't burdenous to share. I understand some of what you feel, and feel that it is in some way connected at least cosmetically to my own feeling of exhaustion and long-livedness (despite being quite young and spry as I may be), in a way some more spiritual would refer to as an "old soul". While I personally do not necessarily believe that, it quite adequately describe the absolute Lebensmude I have felt for some time.

Oh, and have no worries, this forum is a great place to vomit whatever ideas you have, so long as you're being polite and respectful when you have a disagreement (as irritating as some people may be; fortunately very few here have ever been a source of much irritation to anyone, as far as I am aware.)

Feel free to share what you like.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
itsofficiallytyler

Post by itsofficiallytyler »

Thank you for your response- I am glad that nobody is annoyed with me voicing my thoughts, even though I'm still a little daunted and self conscious when I read any other posts here. I suppose we all start somewhere though.

I would love to tell you more about my dreams, for I haven't really shared much about them. I have been pushed to therapists for various reasons and when I try to tell them about dreams they tell me to "drink more water" and "get more sleep." I try to go to sleep before 11 every night, and I wake up at 9. I feel that's plenty of sleep, and yet I never feel well rested. I toss and turn, and the minute I finally slip into some sort of slumber I am immediately plagued with the most realistic, detailed dreams you could imagine. I know that I have multiple every night, and I have a feeling it might be anywhere near 10-15 a night sometimes. When I wake up I can see all these familiar fragments, and when my mind tries to grasp them they slowly slip away, leaving only the memories of 3 or 4 dreams that I had that night. Still, remembering 3 dreams every night is much more than the average person, I believe.

Many dreams I genuinely felt that I have been there before, or at least had a similar dream but cannot remember it. I do not believe this is true, I think it might be connected to something bigger I am not thinking of. Perhaps that is just an overactive imagination, but I cannot really see another reason for such a strong, familiar feeling when I dream.

I understand what you mean about an Old Soul- I believe they might be real, and sometimes I strongly feel like this describes me well.

I apologise for rambling. I'd love to go into more detail about my dreams with you, tell you about some specific odd things that have happened, especially recently, but some of it is - how should i say it - not something that everyone probably wants to hear about, and I definitely don't want to start launching into my weird-ass dreams if you've heard enough already.

Thank you for making me feel welcome. I'd be happy to tell you more about my dreams, just let me know if you're interested and we can DM or continue on here - I don't wanna pummel you with my weird dreams or anything like that unless you're wanting to hear.
Beware

Post by Beware »

Though you may be poor of mind, know that none began otherwise.
Few seek the light, for the masses know not the light, only darkness.
To walk on water, one must recognize the sea and be above it.
To turn lead into gold, one must have patience and strong will.

The ALL shall open to those who are open to ALL.
The ALL is mind. The ALL is truth, love, and light.
Thy neighbor too is ALL, yet the love and light of ALL may grace them through you.
The path of the ALL is the path of LOVE and LIGHT and WISDOM.

The ALL is in the ALL. The ALL is within, and without. The ALL is as above, so below.
LessThanNothing

Post by LessThanNothing »

itsofficiallytyler wrote: 12 Feb 2021 16:02 I am immediately plagued with the most realistic, detailed dreams you could imagine.
I know that I have multiple every night, and I have a feeling it might be anywhere near 10-15 a night sometimes.
When I wake up I can see all these familiar fragments, and when my mind tries to grasp them
they slowly slip away, leaving only the memories of 3 or 4 dreams that I had that night.
Did you ever try keeping a dream journal & dream reading?
Sounds like your unconscious self is desperately trying to tell you something.
This could be some things from your past that are not fully untangled and want you to figure them out.
One way to think of this is like knots of psychic energy that need unravelling, made sense of, and integrated.
It could be trying to tell you about where you are currently in life, some unconscious motivations.
It could even be trying to tell you something about the future,
perhaps tapping into the collective unconscious and pulling some insight from there.

itsofficiallytyler wrote: 12 Feb 2021 16:02 I have been pushed to therapists for various reasons and
when I try to tell them about dreams they tell me to "drink more water" and "get more sleep."
That's the spirit (or lack thereof) of modern science alright.
If there are any Jungian psychoanalysts you have access to, i would highly recommend you go to one.

itsofficiallytyler wrote: 12 Feb 2021 16:02 When I wake up I can see all these familiar fragments,
and when my mind tries to grasp them they slowly slip away,
leaving only the memories of 3 or 4 dreams that I had that night.
If you would like to give dream reading a try, here's how i'd recommend you do it:
Keep a pen and notebook by your bedside. As soon as you wake up, before doing anything else, write them down (before they 'slip away').
If you wake up in the middle of the night after having some vivid dreams, write them down before going back to sleep.
Write in a stream-of-consciousness type of way, using the first words that come to mind to describe the images you're recalling.
(Don't try to interpret as you are writing them down, it can be tempting to, but you will interrupt yourself and likely lose some important details.)
Doing this regularly will improve your 'dream memory', and you will be able to recall them easier and for longer.

Wait until you have three or four dreams written down before you try interpreting them.
This should give you enough material to work with.
Since you often have many detailed dreams, you will have no problem collecting them.

Begin by looking for commonalities between the dreams.
You will start to spot certain motifs and repeating imagery (not always explicit - try to think symbolically).
Avoid online 'dream dictionaries', etc. Dream interpretation is something highly personal, and
while the archetypes are the same, how they manifest is different for everyone.
A story will naturally develop, in which you will recognise different aspects of your life.
As you keep doing the dream reading, the story will progress with you,
and hopefully give you many valuable insights!
What is realised in my history is not the past definite of what was, since it is no more,
or even the present perfect of what has been in what I am,
but the future anterior of what I shall have been for what I am in the process of becoming...
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

flushing the system helps, not necessarily a detox but if you know how to clear your brain fluid out it helps wirh any overstimulation or chemical saturation, sleep is supposed to do this by itself flushing out the chemical imprints of the day out at night, but ofc there’s hardly a person alive today that isn’t disrupting natural grace and rhythm
ashtarsheran

Post by ashtarsheran »

i feel this way as well! but i am often conflicted with my thoughts. life in itself is very strange to me and it's left me sometimes in a constant state of confusion about what is really 'real'. i'm still trying to find my way through life now that i am growing into adulthood but it is nice to have people around the globe that share like-minded views..
in my own subjective opinion, i truly believe that we will have all the answers we have asked here on earth when we actually pass on, you know? questions like what God is real? Are there other universes? etc etc. and by pass on i mean, leaving this physical world and entering another world far beyond our human comprehension. i do think dreams tell us more than what science can explain, absolutely. i had a 'dream' that my soul left my body and i could physically feel it both in my 'dream' and when i woke up... it was so vivid so i believe that my soul did leave my body that night as it does every night but that night i was aware that it did. :) i probably sound all over the place sometimes i don't even make sense to myself lol but that's all i'll share for now, i'll be back probably to share more of my thoughts on this..