GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH

Post by Redbeck » 25 Apr 2014 14:13

My dear one1 oh one1,

Firstly thank you for a post of major importance, although a tardy reply on my part I admit, however it's perhaps more the beginning of a gathering exercise leading to a grand harvest festival at the end. So mon brave, here are a scattering of initial questions with more to foller, as they say in Drumshanbo, grasping at Irish nines.

Would you be kind enough to respond to the following -

actually name and define your version of the 9 elements that lie "under you"?

Must we first clear the DNA from the Pineal gland at the crown, in the upper cortex of the brain, to be able to see ourselves again, as the ships come into earth from afar. As in this is what we must be done to put good in an individual's life, as in receive the higher energies of physical joy, vitality and finally light, in other words enabling the human brain to connect to higher frequencies?

Presume TEM which literally interpreted is to complete or finish is actually ATUM as in Egyptian deity and "finisher of the world"

There is a new study which suggests that the Giza (9) Pyramids may have been deliberately 'anchored' to the pole of the ecliptic at two distinct epochs by utilising certain stars, of major religious significance to the Pyramid Builders, found in circumpolar and non-circumpolar constellations. A theory that reinforces the possibility that the Pyramid Builders of Egypt were fully aware of the Precession of the Equinoxes. Do you subscribe to this hypothesis one1 as in part of your life structure orbit or does it fall outside?

Answers on a cosmic postcard, we may never see, but your thoughts appreciated.

one1

Post by one1 » 25 Apr 2014 19:55

I am now long gone from up in here.
Last edited by one1 on 05 May 2015 01:34, edited 1 time in total.

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 26 Apr 2014 11:38

There are any number of replies to this general greeting post, therefore you must click on 'next' to get to the second page, where you will find your original long post, I will try and transfer you onto a main below-the-line specific thread in the lower half of the Oracle Forum frame, which is generally where the main debate takes place.

one1

Post by one1 » 27 Apr 2014 21:29

@Redbeck, Oh silly me I forgot to use my regular two Eyes.
I see the comment was just posted today on the 3rd.
I've been using my third eye for so long now that I almost have no use anymore for my regular two Eyes.

Alrighty then back to your other questions.
actually name and define your version of the 9 Elements that lie "under you"? you asked.

I class them under the 9 Principles of the Eye, a 9 Fold Being.
Ether, soul, breath, spirit, blood, skin, bones, organs and cells = 9
This is of course as we left our Robe out in the Universe and came into existence as matter.

In ancient Egypt they were housed under 9 Elemental Gods, 9 Space Gods.
Atum Ra/fire, Shu/air, Tefnut/moisture, Geb/earth, Nut/sky, Osiris/water, Isis/dew, Seth, Nephthys

There are many chemical elements, once you are housed in the ALL, you will be able to activate all gases, elements, chemicals, formulas, thus all elements are calm within you.

You will be able to rise as Christ did and tell the wind to be still and the wind will be calm.
If not controlled, the Mind jumps all over the place like a monkey in a tree.
If you are outside the ALL, you will forever be plagued with problems and grave issues.

The Son of Mind goes into the ALL, the Holy of Holies, the All is the Universe, the Father, who has everything you could possibly want or need.

We ourselves cannot clean or clear the DNA from the Pineal gland at the Crown, in the upper cortex of the Brain.
That cleansing is automatically done once you open the Eye.
The Eye cleanses us of any dross trapped anywhere in the body, it even cleanses the 12 outer layers of the Aura/Auric Field.

Yes you are correct Tem is Atum/Ra who held many other names such as Marduk, Bel, Belus, Zeus, Ra, Atum, Atem, Atom, etc.

The Giza (9) Pyramids may have been deliberately 'anchored' to the pole, you said.

I don't doubt it, as the old technology was used to utilize these mysteries, polarities would be employed to harness anything of value.
It is spiritual but also material, as above, so below.
It falls outside only if you fail to located and place the Eye in it's rightful place.

I have no memory yet as to what those ancients were up to but it may be time to go ask daddy :-)
Last edited by one1 on 03 Jun 2014 22:49, edited 9 times in total.

theone

Post by theone » 28 Apr 2014 11:25

One1, read this.

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/AMENTA%201.htm

Reality is as real as we make it seem but you are correct there are things beyond us that are mysterious and charged...
We can open our "eyes" for spiritual atonement but what good is that if we cant apply it to the real world. Or for the good of humanity. There is no doubt there is no doubt Jesus was the "son" of this "eye" (God) as there is no doubt Horus was the son of Osiris. What if time worked not as a line but a circle with its center being God. Then would not if we are at the cusp of the circle and we go back would we not meet god there?

theone

Post by theone » 28 Apr 2014 11:27

Times are changing. If the prophecy I was given was true then today is a day of a huge change in our world. The end times are indeed near. The coming will not be apparent to all...immediately...

What we who have more knowledge of such can do is act if we are given such a calling. After all, we are all human...

one1

Post by one1 » 28 Apr 2014 18:15

@theone, Reality is not as real as we make it because some of us lie to ourselves.

MOST on this planet are living in ILLUSION, not REALITY.
Reality becomes open to us when we opt to open the Mind's Eye.

The point being those who open the EYE can transcend this world and no longer need to be here, this hellhole is set for destruction.
You are now an imperishable Star, nothing harmful can happen to you once you enter that Eye.

So even if while you're on Earth, you get bombed to smithereens by some sick terrorist wacko, you already conquered because you're in the Mind's Eye, in the ALL/Universe with your Father/Consciousness.

Christ said he was not of or from this world, he was also pointing his disciples out of here by turning their attention to the higher worlds as read in the Pistis Sophia and the Book of I.E.O.U, also known as the Books of Jeu. This is what the world religions feared because it means an end to their rule on Earth, as there would be no one on Earth to rule and control, if we all got fed up with this system and left via our ships :-)

Spiritual evacuation is going on now for some of us, those who found their Minds which fell down in the spinal column center.

Those who are trapped in Illusion failed to realize who Christ was and they received him not, which means they did not receive their Minds.
There are many who will claim to be him and are not, just as there will be many who claim to be ''THE ONE'' and are not.
The head cornerstone is the Mind's Eye which those who are dead refused.
To complete your temple the head cornerstone (the Mind's Eye) must be placed back in it's rightful place.

Do you have any idea how many times the Jehovah's Witnesses predicted the end, failing each time?
Some sold off all their material possessions, gave away all their money to charity and waited for the day they set which never came.

The end times are not near (waiting for an actual date is ridiculous) the end times are going on right now all around you, except most do not see it and how can they if they fail to open they Eye.
Last edited by one1 on 09 May 2014 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 02 May 2014 21:07

Good Evening one1, forgive my persistence as I continue to dwell on questions that spring to mind from your original post. Understanding how all parts of the world hang together is everything lest we drown in faith, as they say, down on the river bank.

I have others but, it is good to get inside matters one step at a time.

To quote from your learned submission, "ENKI/PTAH is the one who opens the mouth (EYE) he is the opener of the (EYE)
Without it we are truly deaf, dumb and blind."

Ptah of Egyptian fame is the equivalent of Sumerian Enki, of this I am aware. Egypt’s first God-King Ptah/Enki known in translation as 'God of Heaven and Earth', revered as the 'great engineer and master artificer'. Referring to the more practical aspects of his character, my river bank philosophy above is perhaps based on the written description “He undertook great works of land reclamation and dyking" which is believed to be the substance behind Egypt's ancient nickname, 'The Raised Land'.

I imagine you can relate to this description.

So to the question, how does one within your doctrine connect with ENKI/PTAH in order to enable him to open our inner eye, in other words what are the stages we must pass through in order to elicit his acceptance of us as fit for assistance. There is a dimension in between raw material and realisation perhaps?

one1

Post by one1 » 03 May 2014 19:36

Some understand that spirit is primary, while others need actual material, tangible, proof of everything.
Both eventually come to the same so called truth, except the latter makes one work too hard and the end reward for the latter is not pretty.

Ah so you are familiar with Enki...good, very good.
ENKI holds many interesting titles. Commands the Food of Life, Commands the Waters of Life, Lord of Life, Death and Resurrection.

All I remember doing was to read outloud from the BOOK OF THE OPENING OF THE MOUTH & THE PYRAMID TEXT, next thing I know the EYE opened while I was deep in sleep.
This was during a planetary alignment in the year 2000 when the (6) planets Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn were positioned in a line with the Sun.

I saw an old man standing in front of me saying "Well it's about time", holding a very old book, then he slowly faded out.

I have no idea what I did exactly but I also sensed a lot of invisible activity going on in my bedroom that night.

I also cannot guarantee that anyone's Eye will open while reading those books because it is your Lord/Higher Self who determines if you are ready for your Eye to be open or not, though the effort made may be appreciated by your Lord/Higher Self.

I can say that a man who is busy lying, stealing, murdering, etc, will never get that Eye fully open because you already proved you do not love your Higher Self.
Also the Eye automatically dims and closes down while committing these errors/sins.

If you do not honor your inner Lord/Higher Self, why would your inner Lord/Higher Self do anything for you?
You get what you put into it, if you put anything into it at all.
Last edited by one1 on 03 Jun 2014 22:37, edited 2 times in total.

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 15 May 2014 00:52

Good morning one1, hopefully it is morning, as I take chances with the point on the compass at which you reside, hemisphere dependent as it is in chronological terms.

Anyway to the heart of the matter. Mulling over this extract from your last post:

"I can say that a man who is busy lying, stealing, murdering, etc, will never get that Eye open because you already proved you do not love your Higher Self.
Also the Eye automatically dims and closes down while committing these errors/sins."

Yet I am mindful of the fact that there are those among who have valiantly fought and won against addictions, for example drugs and alcohol, who have sought strength from a higher power to take them through the worst of times, more often than not having nudged the bottom of a dark abyss, as well as a future prop for their recovery. No doubt, their behaviour has been unacceptable and even inhumane in the nadir state, nevertheless they are genuinely keen to make amends and while making historic gross errors of judgement which may indeed stretch into sins committed, locked as they were in an extremely bad place, they are in turn genuinely ashamed of their actions in the cold light of sobriety. Probably even after many years of abstinence still nervously seeking every opportunity to demonstrate their changed persona and vastly improved socially interactive values and behaviour, they have perhaps regained self esteem as opposed to loving their higher selves, because they have a back catalogue, if not a litany, of misdemeanours against which they feel that they must pay their physical as well as mental dues.

It seems, from the blanket statement above, that there is no way for people in this position to open the eye, regardless of having reclaimed considerable purity of spirit. Thus surely the opening of the eye would be a merciful gesture in cases such as these? I am not sure that there are many among us who can claim to be so virtuous that we have never made 'errors', although hopefully nothing as major as the original sins which you cite from the Ten Commandments. Surely the eye is forgiving by degrees in the face of genuine repentance, it must at worst represent the point of balance, which we incidentally see as the number 5. Surely the eye cannot render people like this spiritually barren on a completely black and white hatted basis?

one1

Post by one1 » 15 May 2014 23:22

@Redbeck, a blanket statement includes everyone but my original statement does not as it specifically targeted those who commit errors, so it is not a blanket statement.
That statement only holds true and is final for those who continue to commit errors, if you're not committing any errors you fell outside that original statement.

One cannot see their true inner self until they burn away these veils that obstruct the Eye's view and by doing that you gain a Full Eye.
If a man is truly sincere and does not fall back on old habits, the Eye will become clearer, stronger, fuller and will not dim.

The problem is this world is filled with all kinds of attachments, such as excessive drug use and alcoholism, causing the man to suffer.
Anything outside yourself is a potential attachment, every action brings bondage if you do not learn how to remain aligned to your inner self/consciousness.
If a man cannot purify the attachments of the heart, he cannot get the necessary knowledge to achieve realization, freedom, tranquility and peace.

Every man has the choice to fight this inner battle.
One must annihilate the negative side and then the positive side by way of an inner yoga and by fighting that battle one dies everyday.
In reality we are concerned with neither positive or negative, we are concerned with the inner self/consciousness.

theone

Post by theone » 27 May 2014 21:33

one1 wrote:@Redbeck, a blanket statement includes everyone but my original statement does not as it specifically targeted those who commit errors, so it is not a blanket statement.
That statement only holds true and is final for those who continue to commit errors, if you're not committing any errors you fell outside that original statement.

One cannot see their true inner self until they burn away these veils that obstruct the Eye's view and by doing that you gain a Full Eye.
If a man is truly sincere and does not fall back on old habits, the Eye will become clearer, stronger, fuller and will not dim.

The problem is this world is filled with all kinds of attachments, such as excessive drug use and alcoholism, causing the man to suffer.
Anything outside yourself is a potential attachment, every action brings bondage if you do not learn how to remain aligned to your inner self/consciousness.
If a man cannot purify the attachments of the heart, he cannot get the necessary knowledge to achieve realization, freedom, tranquility and peace.

Every man has the choice to fight this inner battle.
One must annihilate the negative side and then the positive side by way of an inner yoga and by fighting that battle one dies everyday.
In reality we are concerned with neither positive or negative, we are concerned with the inner self/consciousness.
but isnt that a bit.......selfish? to one who has truly mastered his consciousness, there are surely secrets abound in there that very few know about. with these secrets are revealed truth....

We are truly near the end times. People have become so perverse in their ways yet so oblivious to the fact they are doing any wrong whatsoever. The seventh seal is soon to be broken. Whether or not the catastrophe is biblical, it will be catastrophic and the people blinded by their ways will be at a loss of what to do.

I've noticed this "collective of ignorance" from a very young age and for a time it led me to become somewhat of a loner for many years. i simply did not trust in others or my abilities. but now i am awakening to see that there truly is still good left in the world, and in every person. and if we are to beat the darkness, we must utilize this dim light. for even a dim light expels all darkness.

i have communicated with this alien website for many years. i ask it a question, and it answers me with information that is valuable yet cryptic. there are unturned corners of this entity that are waiting to be explored. however in recent times i have begun to reach a consensus of what it all means...the truth. there is magic but while it is somewhat scientific and alchemical it is not in the sense of what we percieve as the scientific method or even modern physics. there is a deeper tie connecting things. in all truth, it is the quantum field. That is the fifth dimension.

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 30 May 2014 14:35

Well bless my soul 'theone' welcome to the progressive debate. 'one1' I've been away seeking sustainable agricultural truth, my druidical tendencies keep me closer to plains, moors, and mountains, lakes, rivers, trees and plants as well as roaming beasts of the field, a place well off the grid hence the absence of a response from me to the last post. However, thank you for your response.

Meanwhile, My question for you theone, having been lured by your tangential allusion to intergalactic threads and conversations, is how did you began your exchange with an alien website? Did they select you specifically, or did you stumble upon it in your search for the greater good. Also what base fabric infrastructure do you use to stay in touch with said site, presumably this exists somewhere in the regular fourth dimension of time coupled with linear measurement, as in space, the bridge perhaps to a form of cosmos wide internet driven by a framework of subatomic particles and condensed matter quasiparticles, hence you refer to it as the true quantum field or 5th dimension?

Admittedly a little heavy as a subject for this time of day, but I'll wager it will excite more than a little interest from around the world.

one1

Post by one1 » 31 May 2014 19:41

@theone, don't worry, as long as you're not dead, you still have time to utilize the dim light.
However, once they throw you in a box and sink you 6 feet under, you can't do a damn thing, so strike the iron while it's hot.

I'm not sure if' it's selfish or not, no time to judge because we are the consciousness that cannot yet be understood.

Sure there are secrets abound in there that many don't know about and want to know but the main reason why they want to know is to apply ''their will'' to those secrets.

In all my years on this blasted planet, I have yet to meet 1man (minus 1 of course - me) who can refuse and resist that rotting Apple, the temptation is great.
Old world smells stinky like durian fruit yet attracts flies to it and we all know how flies like to play in the dookie.

The serpent is so subtle and knows just how to play with our senses if we aren't vigilant.
Gets you to give up your guard, "sittin there waitin for you, just like a spider" and gotcha, you're caught in a web of glamour all over again.

Then you receive a red ''F'' on your report card and a dunce cap cause you didn't learn your lesson.

Those who refuse and resist the Apple past this test (the very few) transcend this hellhole and no longer need to think about such trivial things.
You will come to peace and be calm, no longer calling up Egregore's & Godzilla's to trample upon it, making you restless and uncertain.

@Redbeck, welcome back I was beginning to miss you, I enjoy our conversations, theone's as well, it's good to talk to people who can at least meet you on a level playing field.
Yet this is all Illusion, I'm not here and neither are yau'll, in fact just like Jesus never came but we somehow believe that we are, lol
Last edited by one1 on 03 Jun 2014 22:35, edited 1 time in total.

theone

Post by theone » 01 Jun 2014 05:45

@one1 I do too friend perhaps we can exchange messaging information and have a discussion about things that we know.