GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH

Post by Redbeck » 24 Jun 2014 11:11

Salutations one1 and theone, just drifting between multiple illusions, thoughts of Waardell's White Rabbit on the critical path and the land where the Bong trees grow, back into your joint reality, did you two celestial bodies exchange messages and if so any universal food for thought emerge? That you're prepared to divulge to greater human kind, travellers in time and permanent residents of another galaxy, that is!

I cite one1's, benefits of beating the grim reaper to the punch, to spur you on, "don't worry, as long as you're not dead, you still have time to utilize the dim light. However, once they throw you in a box and sink you 6 feet under, you can't do a damn thing, so strike the iron while it's hot."

Sufficiently galvanising words to cause any self respecting forum attempting to alter mass mind set and attitude to sputter into contributory life, wouldn't you say? There is no Orchard of Eden, but rotting apples aplenty with which we must deal.

one1

Post by one1 » 07 Jul 2014 19:18

@theone....we can speak freely here at 973, in fact I prefer that because I don't have time to go spreading myself too thin all over the place.
In fact you''ll probably discover that you hold the answers inside you and really don't need to hear it from others.

@redbeck...you got that right, rotting apples aplenty, makes an awful apple pie.
I don't mix too much, many pose as friends but you find out later they only want to deplete your energy levels.
My idea of dealing with them is to watch them and feed them a very long spoon.
Many are trying to find me right now but I'm incognito, they can be a pain in the a**.
The hydra has many heads, the wolf comes but not to help :-)

solvovir

Post by solvovir » 20 Aug 2014 22:07

I have just joined this website because I am seeking for those that have achieved or are seeking "christ consciousness", which clearly one1 has found. Everything you are saying one1, is true to me, and as I'm sure you are aware, is true to anyone who has done any work to seek the truth. Myself and a group of similarly minded people are joining forces to help create a new dimension of the christ consciousness, a vortex, an egregore, the Son of Man, a pentacle of the human figure, the elemental moonchild of Crowley. We are of the same cloth, so if you are able, would you please join us in trying to create the machinery to ignite the world on fire in an unstoppable transformation of consciousness? Anyone interested in hearing more about the project, please email me at mutableair@gmail.com. Currently I can't message anyone on the forum because I'm so new, so this is the only way we can communicate.

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 22 Aug 2014 15:14

Welcome Solvovir to our ever-fermenting cauldron of alternative thought, translation and ship of human change. Might I first ask, if you are the same Sovovir that recorded the track "Wayside", if you are one and the same I am impressed, if not no matter, for you have launched a flurry of fine inquiry and observation into the Oracle forum. A Crowley admirer to boot, a personage of simply immense interest.

As you appear to have found a kindred thought process emanating from our comrade and prolific contributor one1, might I direct you below the line as it were, from what is a welcome page style conversation, which indeed one1 too adopted as his early thread.

Thus moving swiftly along to the on-going dialogue between he and I, now migrated to the first topic in the main debating chamber that is the lower panel of the Oracle forum and indeed the majority space occupant on the board index page. You will note one1 has answered my persistent, nay obsessive, Q & A with the utmost grace and favour as he returns from his trips round the firmament.

As an aside in terms of connecting to contributors who follow a path or philosophy that engages you, as Solvovir is approved and has contributed, then whoever resides behind that ID is now able to send private messages via the Oracle forum itself rather than use personal email addresses.

We look forward to further enlightenment.

poorpygmalion

Post by poorpygmalion » 27 Dec 2014 20:22

Greetings to all of you, seekers and sayers and knowledge gainers, I Am. I have come to seek, and in seeking find.

I will resume the Evokation, and the construction of the device called Paradigm through which the knowledge(the light) may pass through me. Should any wish to refract their greater understanding into my awareness, to add to the chorus of knowledge that sings in every being, know that I would count myself enriched. Never the less, greetings, You all that Are, from I that Am.

solvovir

Post by solvovir » 16 Jan 2015 23:04

I am interested in creating a process that will help provide the linguistic machinery for people to help themselves ascend through the Monad. Any way we can discuss the details of that in a chatroom or something of that nature?

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 26 Jun 2015 21:31

My dear Solvolvir,

I've had a reply to your last post on ascending through the Monad incubating for some time, but keep omitting to post it because your question is lurking at the end of an unrelated topic above the line, you'll definitely get more input if you post what is an interesting question as a separate topic in the lower half of the Oracle. Anyway rather than offering my own views for once, I came across the most amazing text on the subject, which I wondered if you'd actually read before? If you have I'll stand corrected, nevertheless here is the link comrade.

http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/onthemonad.htm

Enigma

Post by Enigma » 24 Jul 2015 22:36

I am a true seeker of the knowledge of starts my heart open and my mind empty. Searching for truth and purpose in life I feel I have still not found what it is I need to be focusing on I feel the need to focus on all and not miss a drop but I am still not receiving on the fullest level my potential has to offer. I am asking for help and tips on how to better focus my energy to be more beneficial for myself but humankind and the expansion of mind not only my own.

finality

Post by finality » 28 Jul 2015 00:39

Enigma wrote:I am a true seeker of the knowledge of starts my heart open and my mind empty. Searching for truth and purpose in life I feel I have still not found what it is I need to be focusing on I feel the need to focus on all and not miss a drop but I am still not receiving on the fullest level my potential has to offer. I am asking for help and tips on how to better focus my energy to be more beneficial for myself but humankind and the expansion of mind not only my own.
I am a fellow seeker of knowledge of the way. please explain your focused energy and the mind of humankind; and why you have not collected dues on the hearts of the enlightened.

CopenWithHagen

Post by CopenWithHagen » 21 Sep 2015 15:52

Hello.
Just a curious 973 year old who's looking for some answers.
Tally-ho.

tibieriusblackthorne

Post by tibieriusblackthorne » 14 Oct 2015 04:44

Greetings, Hugs and Smiles.

I followed the White Rabbit, Up, Up, Up. Not in chase, not in haste. Gently, slowly, carefully. The Rabbit: a father, mother, & Teacher, Myself the child.

I've been wandering long, reading, breathing, healing. Now, I am here, sent to share with the Oracle what I see. Oh do I see, many and all do I see. Beyond the illusion, Beyond me, but oh, do I still struggle with thee. Simple but complex, how hard it is to find the right key. All connected, A glimmering spider's web. I have often asked myself, can anyone else see?

The 9 is all in one, one in all. All Languages can I read. The world is sound, the sound is key. Know the sound, Know the mystery. I sing and dance with the Piper at the gates of dawn. What joyous melodies doth he play. Not a somber dirge, rather a toe-tapping reel. Come Play, come play, come play with me in the dew-bejeweled fields of this peaceful land. Be free, be free, be free.

Well met, Sentient Beings of Planet Earth. I am glad to be able to meet thee.
Harm to None. Maximum Fun. Minimum Effort.

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 16 Oct 2015 20:18

Hail Tibieriusblackthorne,

A warm welcome and embrace to you too. Following the White Rabbit is no bad thing as long as there is a distinct absence of mutterings over a pocket watch, for exploration of a treasure field of knowledge and ideas such as this requires grazing, rumination and absorption into a mind unshackled by time. Less a spider's web more a warren of interconnected tunnels in keeping with cunicultural analogy, "What's that, a labyrinth you say!"

Ah ha the well spotted power of 9, as dark as coal or as bright as day dependent on occurrence. The sound of the world is the key, flat or sharp, crotchet or quaver the freedom to form is a form of freedom but not an all-encompassing liberation, yet rhythm is the heart of the matter, for we changelings must march to a beat in order to scatter the dust of providence evenly across the world.

Well met indeed, for we have much to achieve among us.

Elaina

Post by Elaina » 29 Jan 2016 21:30

I just came to lurk and to find what I don't know as I try to understand.

Nothing of importance or even cryptic, I just wanted to say hello since I registered and find registering to lurk rude without some form of an introduction.

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 10 Feb 2016 13:15

My dear Elaina welcome to the Oracle Forum, we look forward to your enjoyment of the site and even one day, your contributions. Also please accept my apologies for my rudeness in terms of the delay in greetings. Enjoy your day.

Kind Regards Redbeck

Glorian

Post by Glorian » 09 Mar 2016 20:27

34 63 20 36 66 20 37 36 20 36 35 20 32 30 20 36 38 20 36 31 20 37 33 20 32 30 20 36 32 20 36 35 20 36 35 20 36 65 20 32 30 20 36 36 20 36 66 20 37 35 20 36 65 20 36 34 20 32 63 20 32 30 20 36 39 20 36 37 20 36 65 20 36 66 20 37 32 20 36 31 20 36 65 20 36 33 20 36 35 20 32 30 20 37 37 20 36 31 20 37 33 20 32 30 20 36 34 20 36 39 20 37 33 20 36 33 20 36 66 20 37 36 20 36 35 20 37 32 20 36 35 20 36 34 20 32 65
Last edited by Glorian on 03 Aug 2016 20:15, edited 1 time in total.