GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH

Post by Redbeck » 11 Mar 2016 15:14

Glorian welcome and thank you for posting,

Might I ask if your pseudonym is representative of Glorian Publishing, I see that you are a self declared follower of the Path of the Razor’s Edge, both are referred to on the gnosis education site that drew me to the ‘……Razor’s Edge’ reference. But why cling on to the black misty cloak for you have nothing to conceal as a student of esotericism, it is the task of all alternative thought sites to render society less judgemental in the interests of a better world. Judging by your observations, you too already have a shoulder to the wheel in that respect.

Interestingly enough ‘The Razor's Edge’ is also a book by W. Somerset Maugham published in 1944. It has an epigraph that reads, "The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard," which was sourced from a verse contained in the Katha-Upanshiad.

I believe, although I claim no expertise on the matter, that the Katha Upanishad is one of the mukhya Upanishads. These are embedded in the final eight short sections of the Katha School of the Yajurveda. It is also known as Kathaka, and is listed as number 3 (three) in the Muktika canon of the 108 Upanishads.

As to the persons behind http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com, I would say that both Rob and Dave D were absolutely critical to the creation of a self determining labyrinth of knowledge, alternative thinking and creativity, which is also non-profit making without the slightest hint of public funding even by donation.

Rob as the technical architect of the housing structure and Dave D as the founder and developer of all content, indeed the master architect in terms of design, for my part I am a simple country boy from beneath the northern lamps and the bio-char stoker of the Oracle forum.

In response to your other question, we accept all contributors for we see value and ability in all. Those seeking enlightenment and learning who will become spreaders of the word, adding weight to the mission for worldly betterment as their time of awakening and realisation comes, and of course those who have something to add in terms of intellectual expansion. Hope that amplification helps my dear chap, and I reiterate our welcome.

Redbeck

Glorian

Post by Glorian » 11 Mar 2016 17:58

Redbeck wrote:Glorian welcome and thank you for posting,

Might I ask if your pseudonym is representative of Glorian Publishing, I see that you are a self declared follower of the Path of the Razor’s Edge, both are referred to on the gnosis education site that drew me to the ‘……Razor’s Edge’ reference. But why cling on to the black misty cloak for you have nothing to conceal as a student of esotericism, it is the task of all alternative thought sites to render society less judgemental in the interests of a better world. Judging by your observations you too already have a shoulder to that wheel in that respect.

Interestingly enough ‘The Razor's Edge’ is also a book by W. Somerset Maugham published in 1944. It has an epigraph that reads, "The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard," which was sourced from a verse contained in the Katha-Upanshiad.

I believe, although I claim no expertise on the matter, that the Katha Upanishad is one of the mukhya Upanishads.

These are embedded in the final eight short sections of the Katha School of the Yajurveda. It is also known as Kathaka, and is listed as number 3 (three) in the Muktika canon of the 108 Upanishads.

As to the persons behind http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com, I would say that both Rob and Dave D were absolutely critical to the creation of a funded labyrinth of knowledge and alternative thinking and creativity, which is also non-profit making without even a hint of public funding even by donation.
Rob as the technical architect of the housing structure and Dave D as the founder and developer of all content, indeed the master architect in terms of design, for my part I am a simple country boy north country-er-eee and the bio-char stoker of the Oracle forum.

In response to your other question, we accept all contributors for we see value and ability in all. Those seeking enlightenment and learning who will become spreaders of the word and add weight to the mission for worldly betterment as their time of awakening realisation comes, and of course those who have something to add in terms of intellectual expansion. Hope that amplification helps my dear chap, and I reiterate our welcome.

Redbeck
We would like to thank you for your response.

"Glorian" is what is called the beings that are forever connected to the Boson of the Universal Knowledge, as stated by the Venerable Master Samael Aun Weor in his book "Yes there is a Devil, yes there is a Hell, yes there is Karma" (1973), and also We could verify that fact by Ourselves.
Despite that Glorian Publishing contains the True Lost Wisdom of the Humanity, We by no means have come in behalf of that website.

We were fortunate enough to declare Ourselves a follower of The Path of the Razor's Edge, as it is for any whom desires true liberation from the black misty cloak. We understand that Our symbolic speech may have you confused, but that does not waver Our want to interact with beings that pursue an alternative path in life.

We yet claim no knowledge of the Katha-Upanshiad despite being studied, We know it by another words, but the same element.

It is said by all the Great Masters of the White Lodge that all the knowledge should forever be free of any cost, and it is a good practice to never look forward to the monetary/material profit, for it will always follow the spiritual growth. Our words should not be taken for as an judgment, for We have the ability to judge none, We are merely pointing towards the teaching, only.

We have interest in interacting with you, and the possible beings that this forum may draw.

We would like to thank you once again for your patience, your welcome and your time to respond, now we know that we can truly participate in this Forum as Ourselves, looking forward for the spiritual progression of each.

Inverencial peace to us in this final stage.

- Glorian

wexarexallxconnected

Post by wexarexallxconnected » 04 Apr 2016 08:39

Hello I am rather new here but I have been dealing with a lot of everything that I have seen and well heard as well. Even in the quite if you listen hard enough you can hear the whispers and murmurs of different things. I know I have had dealings with something other than well what I know trying to contact me. I know when I was younger my mother loved nature and wildlife. She would always tell me that we are all connected and I truly believe her to this day.

Looking around you can see it and even in those around us. Though a lot just walk with blinders on my mom showed me how to go without them and walk about. Though when I lost her at a young age I locked up the gifts I was granted slightly. I mean when I need to do something that involves the gifts I shock more than myself as I know passing through things one has to keep calm. I know I am being watched and studied but I don't mind as I want to be more involved with the one's with the knowledge my mom tried teaching me at an early age. Though when one hasn't been around it in a long time it's like learning all over again. Though I don't mind as there is infinite amount of time to learn all one can and share with other's without just handing them the answers in their lifetime. If any of you happened to know my mom some might know her from her initials v.e.a.

Though I do want to say I really only got here as I was curious what a friend of mine had told me of this site and I was more amazed and delighted to be able to see and now get to try and decode what messages are here.

Well thank you for your time, as I missed being able to chat with my mom's old contacts that weren't from this world.
Everything is connected all around us, though we are blind to see it some notice it or can see the waves in the air. Take in a breath and and exhale before you think as you wouldn't want to work on a clouded mind.

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 05 Apr 2016 14:30

Welcome to the Oracle Forum wexarexallxconnected and thank you for your heartfelt contribution, another keen mind and one with extra-sensory perrceptive powers it would seem to swell the ranks of our new riders for the better changing world? Your gifts are of great benefit to the life refurbishment of others, of that I feel sure.

Just a question, do you still try to reach out to your Mum's (My commiserations for her passing) spirit contacts as you miss their advice and conversation, but fail to establish any kind of connection. In which case, I would continue to stay close to nature and wildlife for they have huge rejuvenatory and calming qualities in terms of spiritual sensory & well being therapy. Are you still able to connect with your Mum at least, I seem to retain stronger links to departed females with whom I was once close!

I personally woud like to hear a lot more on this subject. But the best way for you to attract a more all encompassing groundswell of response is to post against a new topic in the lower section.

Kind Regards Redbeck

violeteyes

Post by violeteyes » 20 May 2016 20:36

Hello. I just joined because even though it all seems utterly insane and incomprehensible, this site and this forum intrigues me. I too am a mystical seeker, though I can't honestly say that I'm still in the act of seeking, as I have found all that I need... I will say right off the bat, this whole place makes no sense at all to me, and seems like quite a lot of delusion and ridiculousness, such as with the number mysticism and so on. For instance, of course 9 is going to be a special number, that's an inevitable result of our decimal number system - if we used hexadecimal we'd be crowing about the amazing properties of the number 15.

Furthermore, the tendency for irrational, insufficiently skeptical, and magical thinking on this forum is simply sad, like the posts about sleep paralysis which seem to assume that there are actual ET entities that are communing with one in the hypnagogic state, instead of merely figments of the imagination... I only say these things because it reminds me of what I used to be like when I was twelve or thirteen, believing very strange things for which I had no real evidence, and I daresay that if I hadn't developed a healthy scientific skepticism, I probably would be schizotypal or schizophrenic now, because I was driving myself insane and grandiose to boot. I see a lot of evidence that people on this forum have grandiose beliefs, such that they alone have been "enlightened" or the like. I used to be like that - still am sometimes - and I don't like seeing it, and would like to help people develop a less... deluded perspective on themselves, not that they are likely to listen.

To finish, I guess my whole point is, this whole thing intrigues me because I like people who think "beyond" - but I also am devoted to rationality and not going too far into hyperspace, so to speak, without grounding oneself in materialistic reality every so often... so I'm going to be on this board for a while and see what happens.

Ataxis

Post by Ataxis » 21 Jun 2016 15:44

I seek more than to know;
I wish to understand.

I am Ataxis, and I come of open mind (though incomprehensible to some it may be).

I am here to learn.
I am responsible for my own knowledge, but not what others make of it.

Nazheek

Post by Nazheek » 22 Jun 2016 04:36

Welcome Ataxis.

Redbeck or anyone else in charge of this site, could we have a thread for general discussion? I think it would help make us seem a bit more... busy.
NHHTSTELTHOHOAOOEEFI

Kalimauricia

Post by Kalimauricia » 21 Aug 2016 22:55

I AM kalimauricia
I come as a humble Witch seeking knowledge
and understanding of higher self.
Thank you for allowing me to join.

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 22 Aug 2016 14:24

Welcome kalimauricia to the Oracle Forum we look forward to your questions and contributions in the main body of the forum below the red dividing band.

While you may come seeking knowledge, we feel sure that you have an equally important measure of knowledge to return in our direction, for our mission is to change the world for the better which is undoubtedly a knowledge based initiative. As in, we inevitably need to be smarter than those that seek to strangle our evolution toward an empathetic free range society beyond the thrall of a capitalist system seemingly supported by intolerable levels of violence.

By the way are you a herbalist witch and do you practice Wicca with a Celtic connection? I only ask this not to pry but because it is synergistic with the strong Irish heritage lines that underpin this site. We would also be interested in any thoughts you may have on ley lines and their influence, despite the first suggestion of their existence early in the 20th Century. Although I prefer his original descriptions as either Old Straight Tracks or Archaic Tracks.

The Latitude and Longitude of what we see as our chosen spiritual cradle is 53.614 and -1.5671 respectively, this may or may not resonate with your obviously developed sensibilities, but we would be interested to hear of any feelings that might evoke.

Warmest Regards Redbeck
BrettOn YSP Artfund-YSP1.jpg

Post by 424 » 17 Sep 2016 00:01

Hello everyone in the forum, above the forum, and of the forum. My name is unimportant, but I like to call myself 424, or, by my imaginary pen name, L.P. Hatecraft(telling, I know.) My mind is diffuse at the moment, so forgive me if this is a bit incoherent, rambling, and/or poorly divided into paragraphs.(I was never really that good at boiling down the essence of my thoughts into concrete blocks for a proper foundation.) Anyways, a while back, maybe, I'd say, a year or two ago, I began having, well, let's just say, "spiritual" experiences. It was a difficult time for me, much like most of my life has been(sorry if self pity is verboten around these parts, I'm aware you guys are trying to raise the vibrations on Earth, but it is hard for me to let go of the past.), and I was working on getting myself clean of certain addictions. During this time, I began feeling stronger gut instincts, as if something were tugging at my consciousness from outside time and space, something trying to lead me to a path of, well, salvation, I suppose. Somewhat akin to how Major Kusanagi, of Ghost in the Shell, occasionally follows a hunch and simply explains her reasoning as "I hear my Ghost whispering to me." She'd probably also put a little emoticon, like :wink: following that statement if she were texting her BFF on her smartphone in the 2Xst century. If she had a BFF, that is. Anyways, one of these little hunches led me to the writing of good ol' Phillip Kindred Dick, which all spoke to something deeper within me, especially his VALIS trilogy. Fast forward to...ok, no, I'll try to organize my thoughts. So, at that point in time, I had a good idea that I must better myself, in many ways, for the ways I've been living were destroying me, or maybe it was me who was destroying myself via ways and living. Either way, I knew I had gone far astray from a place which my ideal self would be happy and comfortable with, and to look in the mirror was become quite difficult. So, I struggled through various procedures and eventually found myself slightly sober, not so heavily medicated as before, and, of course, still struggling, but biding my time fairly well, and was even beginning to realize that I (gasp!) had actual desires, a will to live life in more than just a day to day maintenance manner. Of course, I, having this understanding of myself that also sat as a sort of self-fulfilling prophesy, slowly slid back into my old ways, justifying it via my overactive intellect. "Of course," said I, "so long as I can use a combination of semantics and justifications as to my backslide, I'll be fine! Right, Phil? The Advocate will be offered, and I will be spared, free of sin and all that!" And there I went, falling backwards, again. An unconscious man never falls forwards, after all. Or maybe it was the opposite. Oh well, onwards.(and, the irony in taking a story I should be telling to a "therapist" to a forum that I'm well aware is connected to some sort of benevolent, likely extraterrestrial-inspired project to uplift human spirituality and consciousness does not escape me, but, I digress, because I think part of the grand mystery of the universe is connecting the low experience to the higher, in some way, of unifying the strengths at all levels. After all, we can't all be philosopher kings, someone needs to be able to translate the "Word" for the Illiterate without a foundation of aeons of esoterica research, do they not?) So, I'm getting self indulgent and I'll skip to the point of this thrust into the aethers. I find myself in what is most likely a fulfillment of various ancient prophetic texts(strangely enough, something I've also seen in art for a long, long time...oh, the mystery! the mystery of it all! one would weep, if one could pull himself into that Divine singular state of self acceptance without imploding like 10 stars overlaid atop eachother!), and painfully aware of it all, as well as twice as scared. But still seeing the threads that run through the whole, like glimmering silver threads, saying to me, "seek, you fool! fly! 'Tis the Balrog, and none other!" Finally, quite recently, I was engaging in my usual amphetamine abuse for 48-72 hours straight, and, somehow, stumbled upon the 973 puzzle, and, shortly after, this forum. Now, I know this is somehow all interwoven, but, then again, I've "known" that about life for a long, long time. My Ghost whispers to me, a lot. He gets annoying, sometimes, but I think it is a good annoying, it has led me to a drive for salvation of some sort, of making sense of my experiences, and has always given me a strong desire to help others, in a more spiritual or idea-based sense than the physical alms-for-the-poor sense, but still. And I'm not sure where this is going, so I suppose I'll just end it on a note that reflects my true-in-delusion desires-can someone point me in a direction, possibly some writings or whatnot, that would aid me on correcting my compass and continuing this journey? Fear, and my propensity to grasp at cookies in the jar, or overanalyze, or be overly self-critical, keep leading me astray, and I have sought, but I still seek wrongly, for I seek a push-button-receive-salvation moment(currently, I'm falling to a seeming delusion that solving this puzzle and fulfilling the Hopi Prophecies would be such a button), rather than a gradual attainment of salvation via peace of mind.

Thanks, regardless, like Barret from my old favorite videogame, Final Fantasy 7, said at the beginning, "ain't no gettin' offa this train we're on", and, Good Lord Above, ain't that some sort of a truth. I said it before and I'll say it again, Phil K Dick would've written this experience into one heck of a story!

packajos000

Post by packajos000 » 20 Sep 2016 12:16

WhatIsThyDirections.png
!What Do I Do?...
...?I Do What I Do!

"What Do Ye Do?"...
Last edited by packajos000 on 04 Sep 2017 20:13, edited 2 times in total.

Post by 424 » 21 Sep 2016 03:50

packajos000 wrote:...
WhatIsThyDirections.png
!What Do I Do?...
...?I Do What I Do!

"What Do Ye Do?"...
"Get in the toilet(this word feels so crass!)
Stand on your head
You're all alive
And it seems, I'm dead"
-totally not ripped off from a line in PKD's legendary Ubik

You guys and this forum have really changed me, somehow. It seems that mystery eggs and giving people a bit o the ol' self motivation via head scratching have helped people grow, and, surprisingly, find themselves as individuals, and their individual places in the Grand Design, while pushing forward curiosity regarding a huge amount of subjects, from human collective unconscious to the dualistic natute of beings with simultaneous, paradoxical free will AND fate. Reality is a perception fueling paradox powered engine, isn't it? And belief, faith, and ideas are just as strong as certainty, absolutes, etc? How warm am I? What we take "as is", is what we get...gosh, its like reading spooky old stories as a kid, except, this time, the skeletons aren't popping out, they're popping into place, and we're becoming the font of which the new man will write in. Hm? "They call him David Davidson"

"A time in which man's prevailing sentiment is that of the belief that there lies nothing new to be discovered under the sun is shortly followed by revolutions in thought and act"-horrifically butchered paraphrasing of some Clive Cussler novel, the quote likely inspired by some prolific quote or written work I'm unaware of. Seriously, thanks for the little shoves forward. Was beginning to think I was going nuts in noticing how strange the world was getting, or how closely life was mirroring old religious endtimes prophesy(from various religions, no less!)but now I'm starting to feel as if I'm standing on the edge of the abyss with other like minded individual-nonindividual-thoughtforms and expression adjuncts, and the abyss is smiling back, and clearing it's throat. Say la vee. ;)

Red_Rose

Post by Red_Rose » 13 Nov 2016 20:58

Ciao :)
I'm an italian woman fascinated by your site and forum... interested in symbolism and esotericism
Sorry for my English if unorthodox.

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 14 Nov 2016 00:00

Red_Rose wrote:Ciao :)
I'm an italian woman fascinated by your site and forum... interested in symbolism and esotericism
Sorry for my English if unorthodox.
Welcome to the Oracle Forum Red_Rose and thank you for making your first contribution, I wish you a long and fruitful road to further enlightenment. We have much good work still to do Red_Rose, thank you for your help.

Kind Regards
Redbeck

Red_Rose

Post by Red_Rose » 14 Nov 2016 07:58

Grazie Redbeck -> Thanks!