GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
packajos000

Re: GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH

Post by packajos000 » 23 Sep 2017 05:20

Art Good Beneath Its Creations?
[...God...]
What Color Art A Rose?
[...God...]

hope

Post by hope » 12 Oct 2017 16:17

jasmyndube

Post by jasmyndube » 02 Nov 2017 12:05

we look forward to your expanded thoughts on UNIVERSAL STARS, EYES and MINDS, one1.

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 07 Nov 2017 15:55

Welcome to the Oracle Forum community jasmylube, helping us to save the world and more equitably distribute it's wealth one the planet is saved, I take it and?

Allan G. Johnson, 'It’s really very simple: An economic system designed first and foremost to meet the needs of human beings and the Earth and the non-human species who call it home, that honors the biological and moral fact of life that we are indeed all in this together.'

The poster is based on the classic illustration of the pyramid of the capitalist system published in the Industrial Worker in 1911. CrimethInc with the assistance of Packard Jennings, created a new version published in their 2011 book, Work: Capitalism, Economics, Resistance. Significantly more detailed than the original and updated to account for all the transformations of the past one hundred years.

sofiabovino

Post by sofiabovino » 01 Feb 2018 13:31

THE LATTER DIVISION would be also appreciated.

sofiabovino

Post by sofiabovino » 01 Feb 2018 13:32

he muttered to his female companion through clenched teeth.

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 03 Feb 2018 17:10

Good afternoon sofiabovino welcome to the Oracle Forum community, and thank you for your comments above.

Our newest member sofiabovino
SOFIA = 55
BOVINO = 77

SOFIA = 5
BOVINO = 5

SOFIABOVINO = 127-55-10-1

SOPHIA is the GODDESS OF WISDOM of course.

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 462%20.htm

Sophia 1.JPG
Sophia 2.JPG
Sophia 3.JPG

Æsirs

Post by Æsirs » 13 Apr 2018 19:58

Hello. Ek vil mæla.

After scrutinizing the latifundios of the main website for several hours in a row, I came to this forum.
It has been 3 days in which I was accessing virtually every post, reviewing the conversations that are discussed here.
I will not say that I was impressed, in the magnificence of the internet, other large companies of similar value to this will be undertaking, in the same sophisticated way.
However, I will not lie, obviously, I was absorbed.
Various topics are discussed here, beyond pure theological issues, which relaxes me, because very early on I assumed, of course, that this would be another gross sectarian joke.

This is not the case, I have found an intricate page to the immeasurable (or at least that is how it is proposed in my case). Beyond the pure text, I can not decipher much more. This forum is the only place that has given me answers to my question of "what the hell is this site?", And even then, only more questions have arisen, as is obvious.

In this "brief" cover letter, I would like to add that my main motive here is the search for artistic inspiration (which, I see here is highly abundant), and expand my knowledge.

A cordial greeting to all.

þú heyrir rðam.

PD1: Sorry for my English if it is sometimes rough

PD2: the first hours in this forum were transformed into intense searches of different authors, artists, scientists, philosophers.Thank you for giving me the opportunity to discover them.Always learn something new.

PD3: I leave part of my painting here. No problem or reason, I paint to expel bile, which causes me to start painting without a concise image or reason in mind and this is the result. Many things that have seen me here have revealed new horizons to expand the acrylics. It is, without a doubt, a great source.

alessiomarkz

Post by alessiomarkz » 19 Apr 2018 14:04

How you can turn those citizens back

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 22 Apr 2018 18:50

Æsirs welcome again, I missed this impressive piece of artwork, excellent!

alessionmarkz welcome to the Oracle Forum, and thanks for your point, might I ask are you referring to turning back humankind in general or migrants heading north? Regards Redbeck

hope

Post by hope » 21 Aug 2018 22:30

)phpBB Debug) PHP Warning: in file (ROOT)/include/functions,PHP on line 1836;

JUST SIX NUMBERS

Martin Rees
OUR COSMIC HABITAT I

PLANETS STARS AND LIFE

Page 24

"A proton 1836 times heavier than an electron, and the number
1,836 would have the same connotation to any intelligence',

On Nuture (peri Physeos) by Parmenides of Eleanor (c.475 B.C.)

ON NATURE 108-36-9

image.jpeg

Blue Planet: Complete BBC Series Special Edition 4 Disc..

(phpBB Debug) PHP Warning; in file (ROOT)/includes/functions.php on line 1836: Cannot modify header information-headers already sent by (output started at (ROOT)/include
modify header information-headers alr day sent by (output started at (ROOT)/includes/functions.php:3268)

We are posting a selection of test posts to ensure that having passed through two upgrades simultaneously everything
is working. They will be deleted once we are happy all the associated functions within the App are working properly. Thank you for your patience.

UNFORTUNATELY IN THIS CASE WHEN CONTENT IS READY and we click 'SUBMIT' it produces the following error
message the top of an otherwise blank, plain white screen;

(phpBB Debug) PHP Warning; in file (ROOT)/includes/functions_messenger.php on line 506: count(): Parameter
must be an array or an object that implements Countable (phpBB Debug) PHP Warning; in file (ROOT) includes/
function.pho on line 1836; Cannot modify header information-headers already sent by (output started at (ROOT)
/includes/ functions;PHP:3268)

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/forum/ ... hp?f=1&t=2

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... ACT%20.htm
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 20950.html

hope

Post by hope » 21 Aug 2018 22:33

image.jpeg