GABRIEL

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Lannix

GABRIEL

Post by Lannix »

GABRIEL = 3+6 = 9
BRENDON = 3+6 = 9
FENNIAN = 3+6 = 9
PLEJAREN = 3+6 = 9

QUORRA = 3+6 = 9

EGO = 1+8 = 9
CLU = 9

GOD = 1+7 = 8
FLYNN = 2+6 = 8

SON OF GOD = 4+1 = 5
CHRIST = 3+2 = 5
A COURSE IN MIRACLES = 7+7 = 1+4 = 5

LEGACY = 2+6 = 8
REMOVE ONESELF FROM THE EQUATION = 1+4+3 = 8
HOLY RELATIONSHIP = 8+9 = 1+7 = 8

THE GRID = 4+4 = 8
SEA OF SIMULATION = 6+2 = 8

NEO = 1+6 = 7
TRINITY = 4+3 = 7
MORPHEUS = 4+3 = 7

Haha, just decided to look at some things from myself and my favorite movies Tron: Legacy and The Matrix.

Feel free to show me something I missed, I know this is DaveD's native language lol.
Lannix

Re: GABRIEL

Post by Lannix »

Legion (2010) - Gabriel's Arrival
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onNv1u-qdZY

The Legion comes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MIJQsDaInU

Legion is a schizophrenic... but maybe not so crazy after all...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SZ3rMMYBLY

Look at me... I know what I am...

BONUS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FcK_UiVV40

I know my destiny...
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

legion is BY FAR the coolest marvel hero and underrated character

thats God with the power of imagination unhinged right there

gold

youd probably like franklin richards or whatever the kid is who crafts universes
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

How Legion(s) has evolved during the past decade
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

In 2016, Gabriel started talking to me using my own voice. It is like he is in my mind. He was able to communicate with thoughts or just by taking over my own voice and talking to me. He could control my body. He could control my thoughts. He told me that I was really him, and that he was watching me from his spaceship. He said that I was Pleiadian.

The thing is I don't know who or what he really is. Is he just a figment of my imagination? Was it just a result of psychosis? He is still here with me even now. Sometimes he will talk, usually when he finds something funny (he has a great sense of humor), but not that often. Is it really Gabriel the angel or just the ego messing with me? I don't really understand what is going on with me.

Then you have movies like Malignant come out, and it is almost as if the people who made it knew something. Like it was intended just for me, like there is a message there. The similarities to my situation are just so bizarre. It really feels sometimes like the Illuminati know exactly who I am and are doing all this stuff just for me. I don't know if they are actually planning it or if it is just the universe doing its thing. Maybe God is the one planning it. Maybe I'm just delusional? But I've seen too many things over the years for it just to be some kind of weird coincidence.

I just wish I had answers. All I am ever left with is more questions.
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

Many people relate to Malignant. Gabriel is a figment of your imagination. These are schizophrenic thought patterns and ideas. Please meditate on these experiences and notice your pattern of thought and how the ego always seeks self importance as well as self reference.

You're not completely delusional... you're just cut off from perspective. It happens to many lonely people.

It's for the best (or the worst) that you've come here where there are many like yourself, each at their own stage of development.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Theyd be as schizophrenic as much as a tool for communication, right? Like forces that be will use your thought processes, archetypes, language, whatever is there as a device to communicate with. This is sorta the bane of polarity and this “pseudoscience”.

If a being was to communicate with us via pure thought as many find that when you start to think abt what a higher power is and how it functions your own inner monologue will begin to blend that narrate as the voice of some higher power, whether this is entirely delusion or an actual message is circumstantial, either way the same door can be used to convey fantasy and actual message clothed in “fantasy” sorta like how dreams can be both entirely products of the imagination and actual messages even in the same dream.

I find delusional ideas and dreams are usually seated with ego, ones I find harder to explain/aren’t tied to an ego or identity have a slightly different tone, each persons method of determining this would be different so ain’t much in the way of imperial evidence besides maybe how many will have the same dreams and visions that are scenes gifted from memories of something higher, verbatim the same images, but if you’re experiencing revelation impersonal or not if it’s going through the “I” consciousness door likely a reflection of your ego is going to be found in it, other times during states of ego dissolution I find it to be more about the stage of the earth and affairs of things of the space we live in rather than just what my role is, when those cross you can coordinate yourself better if that sounds any less insane that any other answers you’ll find.

You likely will not be able to personally use your ear and exercise it without encountering delusion, bc you desperately want to see something that may not be there/you are not ready for it, you will make an issue/message up, this is also not to say just bc it’s entirely a product of your own mind that Creator won’t send a message via your own illusory thought process. When you find yourself receiving something distinctly not of yourself it will be as simple as listening, likely you’ll have questions and want to dialogue wirh whatever that is, there’s nothing wrong with that as long as you don’t forget the original message, this dialogue will likely result in eventually “both” voices speaking as one just as any two people face to face eventually sound like one person talking to themselves.

So even the most full blown delusions, will be left with keys of truth bc it needs something to root itself to, and the Creator will send truth even in the most abstract fantasy, as likely you are called to think of archetypes of a higher power to communicate with or you can drop all ideas of expectations and see what it does in an unfiltered state, both are required for any semblance of reality. There’s no easy way to explain it, besides maybe stating there is hardly any case of this “ear to hear” phenomenon that is entirely delusion or reality, usually the case is that people took a step into the unknown and are experiencing something tangible and yet beyond material and bc the gifts left original in the human design have been fractured since the sprawling out of races we are left watching our own shadows on the wall and even of others bc there’s only so much sensory information that can be processed at a time, no matter if you’re experiencing your timeline in a vertical or horizontal or 5D and higher

If you were entirely insane you would be too useless to continue existing, what seems more likely is that you have a real gift and you are using it but since all instructors manuals have been lost you can only really wing it off intuition and intuition is like a weather vane blowing in nearly every direction which is nearly useless bc what is the point of a compass without a concept of direction. Any ideas to say you are delusional or not delusional only serve to pander to some direction when you are able to function in a state beyond concept of conventional direction or time and space. Basically what’s the point of developing a lantern if it only works half the time and you can’t consult anyone to fix this lantern bc you’re one of the only people with a semi functioning one it’s almsot better to just live in darkness with everyone else bc adjusting your eyes constantly just contributes to unrest
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Ego is seeking its place and role in the wall under construction. Like a magnet or bee you’re born with the concept of neural infrastructure that demands you find your place find it fast and know your role. If your mind is wired this way when you open up your “ear” like a satellite dish or fishing net you’ll only be able to catch ego centric ideas, a personally hazardous route I use is forcing myself to consider very bleak and nihilistic ideas, I know as my ego I want to thrive and exist and do whatever with myself and I also know how that would wall myself off to possibilities, it would be like seeing 99 percent of what I need around me without ever considering that one percent that I’m actually an entirely useless individual and everything I’ve experienced is delusion bc how would I know why should I even know am I even entitled to that, etc. So as much as I thrive to be a successful human I know I couldn’t be truly successful lest I doubt myself the most in every way, and force myself to see things I don’t necessarily want to, bc if I imagine a good life in the future it’s as up in the air as me having absolutely nothing I should consider those two ideas first and from two points and a line you can fan out possibilities. To do otherwise is to attempt unity without understanding polarity, seems almost arbitrary to go from 1 to 2 to 8 and see every possible version of yourself where you have nothing you want and everything to come to some realization of balance of what to be here and now and go back to being a single point. That’s just how arbitrary ego is, you can’t get a high score you’re basically just fishing as every scenario of yourself splinters off and listening for the best and worst outcomes to redefine what those words even mean. Doubt is the reason why People fall climbing mountains but it’s also the reason why you do it in the first place, a rough way/a good way to burn up early is to be allowing your idea of heaven to flow forth, to know what you want to do your purpose the great work whatever see your white picket fence whatever have you, and then imagine the worst of all that, I mean if it makes you sick you know you’re human. You only really enjoy marriage with sprinkled fear of divorce, you become appreciative of company via loneliness. Otherwise you would likely become married and not appreciate it fully.

If you can’t directly experience the best and worst in your life, and if you already have, you can splinter off those possibilities of likely scenarios like chaos magick and know “yourself” better.
And at the risk of sounding insane I’ll say now dialogue I’ve had with beings I perceived to external to me yet also synced via my mind had a different connotation when I went into it with expectation, as if they came how I expected them to, but it was very clear they did this form as it would make the message easier, when I’ve had messages with no expectations, atleast as much as I can drop, the forms they’ve taken can be very abstract or not at all, and the ideas are less chained to my archetypes, and I can reform my mind/even conceive ideas I would be unable to on my own entirely, pretty much proving as close as one can that whatever I was in dialogue with was not entirely of my own mind. As I know delusions vs vertical experiences in time, however I can’t safely say which was ego blown out delusion or my being allowed to been given revelation, often I am wrong and even more often are actually revelation woven in with my own ego centric bullshit, as I have to use an my ego as a tool to step outside of it like using the box as a shoe to think outside of it and walk around it. This is probably why the Bible is more orientated towards morality on the surface before going into psychic phenomena as, if you don’t clean your cup you’re going to drink something dirty, and this is also why ego centric people aren’t as commonly wandering into enlightenment as easy going folk, bc enlightenment for an egocentric person could result in such an astronomical degree of conflict and identify crises that suicide likely result in less collective suffering. The catch 22 is that you can’t receive message on your ego and beyonds role to play lest you grow your ego and flush it out, seems arbitrary but so is taking a shower everyday might aswell tend to your own garden if you’re going to bother existing at all.

My ideas abt this aren’t easy going that’s why I probably shouldn’t take such harsh approaches bc the path I’ve taken would pander to insanity/induce it in people who really don’t need it, I’ve definitely gotten my healthy share of insanity and divinity and been shown better than most people have an opportunity to and I’m beyond thankful for that, someone better than me is needed to explain this bc my modus operandi has basically been inducing underline insanity I was born with, playing with the parameters of the illusions, comparing and contrasting the different shades and colors of the gradient, to determine how insanity overlaps with divinity like a Venn diagram. It’s a traditional route but if I didn’t have a higher power keeping me anchored properly/a die hard skepticism and the mental function to think incessantly I would be dead, completely insane, currently burning for talking about things I know nothing about (even more than I already do), and also likely unable to type this at all.

As wordy as I get I could never become some expert or doctor on these subjects bc it’s essentially a hermes rhetoric based on assumption and personal arguably lazy experiments I’ve done. All I can say is what I’ve experienced and inferred, my observation and conclusions completely built on my past experiences on the physical plane bc for all I know that’s all there is and should be, the only truth would be the direction of how all our perspectives differ just like there technically isn’t green or blue but white light splintered off and a set of laws governing how those perspectives arise. Personally I believe if you are batshit crazy but can maintain self awareness and rhetoric you’d end up one of the most successful people of these ideas or one of the most 50/50, and you could use all the scientific method you want to prove these things but eventually you’d reach a moment that requires faith over logic lest you go the route of Judas which isn’t necessary pure evil but shows there’s more than meets the physical eye or any other organ for sensing