Something Strange. . .

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
S.T. KST-CS

Something Strange. . .

Post by S.T. KST-CS »

Hello, World~

This is my first post on this, say; Data-base ? :lol:

So i started trying to decode the " I Thought " page, and this really weird thing happened.
nothing strange like this has occured since i moved into this place, ( that i've noticed anyways )

but mid way though adding up AZAZAZ + 973 + ZAZAZA ( IN AZ CYPHER )
I HEARD A THUD COME FROM OUTSIDE MY ROOM, AND NO ONES HOME.
I WALK OUT AND THE FRIDGE DOOR WAS OPEN, :cry:
AND EVEN IF I THREW THE DOOR OPEN IT WOULD NOT MAKE THAT EXACT SOUND, ALMOST LIKE SOMETHING OPENED MY DOOR WALKED IN SILENTLY THEN OPENED MY FRIDGE DOOR AND SHUT THE MAIN DOOR.

All i can say is, some creepy f!$%@ @$## right there man. . .
I See you've travelled some.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: Something Strange. . .

Post by Redbeck »

Dear S.T. KST-CS welcome to the Oracle Forum community and thank you for your reactive tale of nocturnal manifestations, the site is there to encourage you to help change the world rather than cause you nightmares, read long and deep into the indices and all will become clear, keep delving long enough into the mystery of the alpha to numeric revelations and you will see what you are meant to see. Perhaps it was the fresh wind of change from the energy generate by making contact with universal mind Kind Regards Redbeck.

XJL62331 Demons Armed with Sticks, detail from the reverse of the Isenheim Altarpiece, 1512-16 (oil on panel) by Matthias Grunewald/ Musee d'Unterlinden, Colmar, France

"Sinister Paris Night"
Christopher Richard Wynne Nevinson - Oil On Canvas - 77 x 62 cm - (1889 - 1946) Government Art Collection, London, United Kingdom

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/AY ... 201%20.htm