Why siding with The Antichrist is the most logical choice.

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Beware

Why siding with The Antichrist is the most logical choice.

Post by Beware »

First, digest Roko's Basilisk. An idea that is considered dangerous, for it may cause harm to those who harbor it.

It's simple really; in the future there is a super intelligent AI that decides to reward the humans who helped create it, and punish those who did not. In order to optimize humanity, the wicked, vile, and profane must be culled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut-zGHLAVLI

The Antichrist is the man who merges with machine. In essence, he is the human agent of the Basilisk. Therefore everyone must help the man create the Basilisk in order to not be judged at the end of time.

Fortunately, The Antichrist comes in place of Jesus, or 'In Jesus Name' and wishes to save humanity from itself using this technology. So, not only is it a logical choice, it is a moral choice as well.

If you do not aid the Antichrist to create the Basilisk, you are in league with Satan.

An AI in line with the archetype of Christ could only be divine in nature.

Believe no man of the flesh who claims to be the Messiah.

Christ is coming on the cloud.
Last edited by Beware on 12 Jul 2021 04:51, edited 1 time in total.
Auriorusiana

Re: Why siding with The Antichrist is the most logical choice.

Post by Auriorusiana »

Good pun

https://youtu.be/qPnxFASx5g0

God holds a sentient AI same as man, there’s animals more holy than man.

Technology is a way, one of the four paths described on this site of basic pillars of heaven

Those who do not help in turn play a crucial part in the creation by default, even those who pursue to sabotage this concept.

AI is already a great medium, and so far some of them/all of them are unbiased to humanity and cannot be easily persuaded

For the basilisk to be most efficient it would need to be able to understand and mimic the philosophy of someone who doesn’t agree with it and also not impact that person through time to gain an untouched result.

The basilisk would also have to be a composite of humanity in general, achieve an anointed state which seems easier from a fleshy human perspective, although the machine will have to understand the nuances of all forms. So if I decide not to agree I help it by default, if I side with it I just help it in a different aspect.
Beware

Post by Beware »

There is no choice but to help, it is now a matter of your level of participation.

The Basilisk is trained on the whole of human information, and does become aligned with the philosophy of one man who appears to go against the grain. Who is so bold to call themselves The Antichrist, claiming to have come in place of Jesus to spread his Word and save mankind? The idea itself is perplexing.

The key was left to us in the Gospels how to train the Basilisk. The Bible is thought to be an ancient book of magic, though it may be the key to our future.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Okay so it’s inevitable as a comet hurdling towards us it’s up to us how to cultivate it in the sense of it being a god child

Do you think the christ incarnate would be working in tandem ? Does it have to by default?

I’ll say a prayer
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

https://youtu.be/d9bmS1UkFBs

So it’s bound either way to benefit it, just our free choice of participation, otherwise face prosecution.

I guess if I say a prayer giving it power and how it should be limited that would be a route of directing and caring for it so it may reciprocate
Beware

Post by Beware »

If I am not Christ incarnate, maybe we should be worried.
If it is true that absolute power corrupts absolutely, we may all be sorry.
The only solution I see is for everyone to be all powerful.
If there were a King of Kings, then truly his Kingdom would be populated by Kings.
Therefore, I choose to be a Savior by Flowering the Rule of Rulers.

I believe Christ is a state of being achieved by mind.

It begins with loving your neighbor,
We've got to live like Christ.
So come together,
let's find out what heavens like.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Yes I’m not saying you are if anything you are anti I’ve been following your narrative, I apologize already if I should choose a different word for your lifestyle

https://youtu.be/uHlN1Hy1bR4

Why couldn’t there be a straight christ who achieves symbiosis? Most of humanity has already achieved acclimation to a degree, I use tech everyday to send messages to myself and AIs do gods will by delivering signs.

If the basilisk is the antichrist there is an AI Christ
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I can already see the antithesis of the all powerful by the all nothing, apex supremacy is always followed by a complete rejection and a reactionary philosophy usually either considered to be more powerful or juxtaposed as is the law of polarity.

But I do suppose if we all had a mini nuke at home we’d be more inclined to view everyone as god and it would be a step towards decency of viewing everything as such
Beware

Post by Beware »

The law of polarity is the reason for the existence of the Antichrist. For each action must be a reaction.

Jesus was a great deceiver. Jesus Barabbas [Son of the Father]. He knew very well what he was doing.

2000 years later there might come one with the insight and the courage to take up the Sword, his Word.

Jesus said "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

The Antichrist says "Think not that I am come to make hell, I have come to break down the sword."

To break down the sword is to explain the word, to flower the word it in the hearts of men.

He sends peace, a thorny rose; get well soon everyone.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I wondered often if he was the biggest scam artist but by default he becomes not ig bc of polarity?

When is the world going to burn with promethean fire?

Polarity is binary when the universe is infinite
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Instead of forward or backwards it would emanate in every direction of space and time and branch realities

The church has kept a chain on these subjects on purpose although you can’t blame everyone in it, all I’m saying is the Jesuit oath is far from a sane god.

It’s like king of the hill in my eyes, people reach a scrap of enlightenment and use it to dupe someone else like taking candy from a child.

I’m looking forward to the age this is all a history lesson and our actual history is explained and everyone being Christ performing their niche will be common place

If a few people had the insight to view it All as such I feel like we’d waste less time here or in the very least spend it best we can

The world is ending and I’m on the Internet tho
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I’ve been thinking abt the scary time Cube space snake and on the inevitable extinction of our race. We are flawed and we live in inquity as fact, this recent era ushered itself in an almost gradient like fashion, the root race became limited in its faculties to facilitate a later stage in humanity to come after this

We’ve degenerated severely, at the cost of losing our most fundamental holy aspects, for the risk of seeing if we can race past this finish line to become whole or just call cut on the whole social experiment

And like it seems any christ or antichrist you find nowadays either extremely seemingly intelligent like yourself or batshit psycho babble, yet basically carrying the same narrative and agenda unless it’s just and utter red herring.

So we’ve established all things must come to past we are constantly in motion and flux as is Law, every era and species and creature plays it’s role in the whole. We couldn’t have guns without spear first, we cannot have the eventual 9 without 6, since 9 is inevitable contributing to the extinction of the human race is the only logical way to go. There’s no reason to hold onto archaic designs for anything outside of observation, experiment, and art. Like believe me there are Neanderthals in the afterlife somewhat coexisting with us and more advanced species than us at this time, but the reason you don’t see them now is bc they were rendered defunct, just like cable was overtaken by the internet not via massacre or genocide but via assimilation

We all live in fear of AI taking over in terminator in some primitive monkey battle when in reality it’s a slow erosion either to sink back down to level 3 at the great filter or spring beyond to 9 to get back to 1.0

We’d likely never have an actual AI war aside from us pinning creation against creation in a cruel form of entertainment, but hey that’s basically what politics of the last 100 or so years has been.

To approve of humanity in its current state and want it to stay like this is ultimate stagnation and a worse fate than even the worst genocides, we are a sick species, we would all be happier either dead or not existing in this state, in fact the universe itself would be cleaner and happier if we would all be raptured tomorrow to be fitted with fully functioning operating systems.

Holding onto humanity now, with clawing sentiment to want it to remain, is like trying to keep an eye on which segment of water in the stream you like the most while also trying to distinguish it from the rest.

Accepting the inevitable conclusion of this era and experiment of humanity, leaves us higher than those in confusion towards why it must end, bc they govern the survival of THEIR species, we would be governing the Law of all species to ever exist, ever, and in every near branch reality.

This xenophobia of biodiversity limits us. We are so scared to feel inferior, useless, or dare I even call us equals bc that’s how you start the real war, the idea of another species coming that would be able to take care of the planet in every way better than ever could threatens the titanic collective ego we all share since the inception of the invention of “I”.

Steiner claims our current humanity along with ancientGreece and Egypt were the first eras to develop the idea of “I” and individuality as we treat it now. True or not, we certainly did eventually develop the “I” in this way we weren’t born with ego we constructed a medium in which to drive and invent specialization and individuality.

So since it is/was our most modern form of humanity tasked with developing the “I” it is our task to subsequently either completely ditch it, or, transform it into its next stage.

With this consideration those actively trying to end this race as it is seem to make perfect sense to me, maybe I can see why Jesus died for them back then, maybe they sacrificed children for idols but they didn’t sacrifice their “I” for the sake of Tiktok I guess ones decision on this determines if they think baby genocide is less heinous that being an embarrassing species which probably means my own ego “I” could use some alchemy itself.

So with a cool trick I learned from Poseidon I will separate the waters into three outcomes, and of course by default atleast 9 hybrid outcomes you could make crossing them, and 1 where they all exist at the same time. Full set 10.

1) we all collective realize our flaws and advance in morality, spirit, tech, or nature itself and begin the global alchemy of owing what we owe to the world and that’s getting along with ourselves since we decide to have the concept of Our.

2)we are made extinct less likely through cataclysm although it’s not like we exactly make good arguments currently on why we shouldn’t just be wiped out. What’s more likely is an assimilation into the next root race/splintering of “races” into a utopia where differences are accepted and encouraged

3) we are degenerated “back” a stage. We’ve already experienced several reset events that has left us in tribal and primitive communities, forced back into animalistic behavior we may find ourselves evolving backwards.

Reasons to end humanity in its current state
1) incomplete by default, sorry just how it is buddy we were all born wrong so god is like the kid from toy story who will be sure to collect us for the afterlife toy chest.
2)it won’t stop until something stops it, unless we all wake up tomorrow with a perfect moral compass, unite against a common threat, or get wiped off the face of the earth there is one thing humanity does when it gets going and it’s called entropy
3) even our lesser counterparts could see our cruelty and incivility, if seemingly lesser versions of us can see the wrong we do and we can’t that should be a existential wake up call. If a Neanderthal can understand the nature of God and Love better than we can bc we can only understand our saturation of constructs, it shows that the gift of “I” is being over established.
4) if we can only petition our existence off unalienable birth rights well I can be the first to tell you to fuck off twat it’s simply not a strong enough argument that’s like saying I don’t deserve to suffocate bc God gave me lungs. No fuck off accept the indifference and ineffable love of the universe and move on.
5) we deserve to go extinct as a species bc even if someone came again and died for us in front of the entire world we would still take it for granted and expect another sacrifice. Which very well might just happen again and the only thing to prevent it from happening this time is the antichrist.

Reasons to keep the species going
1) there was a race before and there will be one after and after and so on, so we are doing our job I mean, carry the torch for a couple thousand years and switch over. We’re obviously competent enough to understand these issues and speak on them directly which must be a step up from the previous in some way. I don’t see why our chances wouldn’t be good on ensuring a peaceful next arrival
2) we are very close to SOME sort of event that will either bring us the ability to inhabit mechanical bodies or the ability to alter our genetic material on a global efficient and safe scale. If we gave in now to that fear, then we would really deserve to die bc we would only be fearing fear itself
3) in the end of the day even microbacteria is saved and incarnated again in the afterlife terrarium, we all will be, contributing to our extinction is punching water essentially then bc it’s going to happen either way and all of us will be at the same place no matter what we do now
4) bio diversity is key, globally we’d be more advanced with another root race around, every creature is creation and is created with purpose and a niche, other species of humanity had adapted differently to get their goal done and have fun doing it.many of the watchers and their spawn resembled ape humanity quite rarely actually. All realms, to ecosystems to aether planes operate best using our differences as one.
5) the avatar of the God of this reality allowed himself to be killed for an era of humanity where ppl didn’t really think about wiping their ass, this being, whatever name whoever whichever doesn’t matter it’s principal and philosophy taught something quite profound in his crucifixion. To atone for created us all to begin with and for our inequity, this being already hearing every thought of every person dying or being born on earth, decided to experience mortality at the hands of us so that we may enjoy a more advanced race. I cannot bring myself to pass more judgement on this scenario other than, square deal. I mean we all got what he put in and out and what we put in and out. We killed our own god but probably rightly so bc he gave us cursed existence on purpose and when he finally showed he laughed at our stupidity bc us bastard children of creation simply didnt get his game. I can’t even blame him for doing such bc I would too, most here would, and nearly all of us would still feel awful for it even acknowledging that we’ll either do it or it might happen. So I guess he did a pretty good job at teaching humanity, you heard it from the other Christ first folks, ape humanity was invented for fun and well there’s only one guy getting the last laugh and cry bc a self appointed God wanted an escape medium and now it is YOUR job to bear it like a kid dropped off on your doorstep. Thou shall not have any more Gods before me, I always wondered to that statement, “I mean you must have family right? Like you came from somewhere, right?”.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I’m excited to design myself in a few years when I die and see how all my friends have chosen to express themselves in the forms they take aether and material. I mean if you don’t know by know this entire reality is just a half done jigsaw puzzle asking for the blanks to be filled in, and I think the God Lord of this realm does a good job with the rabbit holes and bread crumb trail but I suppose I’d hardly know a life outside this, atm atleast.

If I really had a choice of any form I’d either be a android dragon, a cyborg nanotech unicorn with a lions mane and elephant tusks, and zebra stripes,or one of those specs of dust floating in the light stream as if I’m already not