I am David the Time Traveler the First and Last 666

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Whiterabbit

Re: I am David the Time Traveler the First and Last 666

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:32
Whiterabbit wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:28
Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:25 Have you learned how to edit yourself and heal the genetic info/open it up to be worked upon for advancement?
I have actually, it is because of alchemy and the duality. Even the ancients knew about genetics they hid it in the art.
You know more it in scientific sense I’ve just been doing the work of ancestors to begin healing/editing the traditional route, it’s funny, many of my relatives related to Asclepius ended up doctors but if you know how to heal you know how to hurt
There is nothing wrong with your method or any fault to it. If we started like this, we would not have wasted all this time fighting ;)
Like the cicada I will come for a short time and will disappear again....
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Do you think a dependence on it is possible?

What do you mean that was fun, it’s probably the most human thing to do
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I’ve seen ambrosia played around with I know there’s a lot of recipes to be done with it but I also hear things of dependencies.

Also what do you think of the rod of Asclepius?
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:35 Do you think a dependence on it is possible?

What do you mean that was fun, it’s probably the most human thing to do
People can be addicted to anything. The formula does require daily intake. Thanks to years of manipulating my own genetics in the name of science I don't even think I qualify as human anymore.
Want to know the new ability I gained and why the queen bee or queen ant is so important? It it is not just for repoduction of the hive.
The rod of Asclepius is the RNA strand as far as I know just like the alchemical image asmodeus holding two DNA strands and the RNA strand
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:37 I’ve seen ambrosia played around with I know there’s a lot of recipes to be done with it but I also hear things of dependencies.

Also what do you think of the rod of Asclepius?
That is what alchemy is playing with potions. Sometimes it can turn out like those science fiction films where the scientist turns themselves into a creature.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I think humanity is determined by god given sol but I supposed the entire word and sound is a reaction of current humanity’s physical nature.

Latent genes even nephilim genes can be activated I know that but it won’t turn you into a cannibalistic giant unless you choose to

Funny how “evolution” usually involves taking a step into the past.

What do you also think about putting ones body under stress of toxins and such as to “kickstart” this process/increase endurance

I know aging is the body forgetting how to program cells by damage to dna and is also how cancer begins, but drastic routes u hear of are those who put their bodies under extreme stress from alcohol weed or whatever to start selection of genetic info and speed up the process but of course if it causes more harm than good or becomes a life long dependency it serves no point

If you stopped consuming ambrosia tomorrow what do you think the effects would be? Do you think your body has imbibed enough to remembering the chemical reaction in the same way a person who takes enough lsd can trigger subtle effects of it at will?
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

We all nearly have atlantean, “godly”, or nephilim genetic info, I’ve been seeding out aspects of them and mainly allowing God to choose naturally which are going to be most effective, I feel like if I meddle too much specific targeting one or the other I’ll just topple the whole chain. It’s easy to get caught up on this ALOT I mean all genes are the same basic coding tools it’s just the sequence that starts to seperate one race from another

That’s probably a really sloppy way to describe it from your perspective since this is your job, I’ve gained basic knowledge in this just to heal at first and do my role
Beware

Post by Beware »

From what I've seen, Auriorusiana is based and knowledgeable, but deluded to think he's still playing dumb. You may have the outsiders fooled, but not us here. There is a time and a place for playing dumb. You know how to do good work and go without insulting people.

I agree with his opinion of white rabbit though.
Unlike Auriorusiana, he is not as willing to take a step back after so many steps forward.
Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:59Funny how “evolution” usually involves taking a step into the past.
David needs help.

Say less people.
BeN1

Re: I am David the Time Traveller* the First and Last 666

Post by BeN1 »

nobody here took my post serious, I think.
good, me neither. :mrgreen:

greetings
BeN1
Beware

Re: I am David the Time Traveller* the First and Last 666

Post by Beware »

BeN1 wrote: 13 Jul 2021 20:50 nobody here took my post serious, I think.
good, me neither. :mrgreen:

greetings
BeN1
I fear you may be one of the most enlightened among us.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Beware wrote: 13 Jul 2021 19:57 From what I've seen, Auriorusiana is based and knowledgeable, but deluded to think he's still playing dumb. You may have the outsiders fooled, but not us here. There is a time and a place for playing dumb. You know how to do good work and go without insulting people.

I agree with his opinion of white rabbit though.
Unlike Auriorusiana, he is not as willing to take a step back after so many steps forward.
Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:59Funny how “evolution” usually involves taking a step into the past.
David needs help.

Say less people.
No I’m pretty sure I am stupid but I’ve been leaning into this one hard
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

This thread is going down in the blooper reel
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

David is just artistic.

He will find his way.