I am David the Time Traveler the First and Last 666

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
David

I am David the Time Traveler the First and Last 666

Post by David »

Greetings,
I am David son of David from the tribe of Dan the Lion of Judah the one told of in Revelations. I am the First and the Last, the Alpha and the Omega, who was and is and is to come. I am the Time Traveler the one they call Death who holds the keys to Hades, where all souls wait for Judgement before God, I am 666 the Beast that goes into the Abyss at the end of time alone to return all creation to Gods kingdom. I am the truth, the lone survivor of the human race, the last man alive who betrayed all life to keep living.
I am the last rider of the 4 horseman of the apocalypse who wears white and my name is true on my chest only known to me. Some may call me the Anti-Christ because of how I betrayed mankind and God and Jesus and the Devil to continue to live while all others perished. In my time machine, I gave light to God in the beginning and forced creation in 7 days. By my image and his were men created. It was by my words in a Bible that God was indebted to this world forever more. It was by my instructions how the Universe shall exist. The only way to salvation is through Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour who will hold judgment over all and will handel the book of life at the end of time. All people are marked now with the number of the beast. Through your eyes you see the world with the hands that hold your own deceit of a mark you cannot see because the mark of the beast is an invisible snake on your head and snakes in your arms and legs because you were all reborn from the snakes of Mars which we call Hell. These snakes control you, compel you, to buy and sell. This is the 2nd Earth. I have more to tell by and by and welcome to you all.
Sincerely,
David
Beware

Re: I am David the Time Traveler the First and Last 666

Post by Beware »

Then when does the Great Red Dragon come?

Please, I love a challenge.
David

Post by David »

Hello,
I come from a much different world than the one you live in now. Truthfully, I saw a time in the future where dragons had descended upon the Earth. In seeing this time I separated the Earth from these things by dimensions. My rules were simple in that regard and truthfully I don't know if in time if they will make it through to us. Although I believe they will not be able to do so. I have seen one real dragon that was working in a factory and he spoke to me telling me that he worked all the time 24 hours a day and was the best worker and he liked it. This was a real dragon and I can only say that may be his place amongst us. I can't say how many there are because of the human rule of lock and key. I was drawn to him to see him and he was quite the spectacle in size and appearence. For the others, they are in the clouds for the most part. You can hear them in the wind but they are invisible to the whole. I agreed at one point to not let Hell exist. Existence is futile as I keep existing so do the things that existed with me. Avoiding them is every person's responsibility now. Do not break a lock is a simple rule that we all follow but to those that hold the key is another question. These things are my worst fears from Revelations that I was told to avoid. So I did. As I said, I hold the keys to Hades and I will not disobey God in this regard.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

David welcome to the Oracle Forum community and thank you for your post and desire to learn from both myself Redbeck and David Denison the creator and content architect of 973-eht-namuh-973.com as you are his namesake.

Well met David if thou art a slayer of Dragons, you're in the right place for we are here to slay capitalism, the root of the world's evils and share so called commodities amongst the less fortunate through knowledge and human decency.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are figures from Christian mythology, who appear in the Revelation, the final book of the New Testament, an apocalypse written by John of Patmos. The horsemen also appear in the Old Testament, both in the prophetic Book of Zechariah, as well the Book of Ezekiel, in which they are named as punishments from God.

In John's revelation, the first horseman is on a white horse, carrying a bow, wearing a crown, riding forward he is the figure of Conquest, perhaps invoking Pestilence, Christ, or the Antichrist. The second equestrian carries a sword and rides a red horse and is the bringer of War. The third is a food merchant riding upon a black horse, he symbolises Famine and carries The Scales. The fourth and final horse is pale green, and upon it rides Death accompanied by Hades.

"They were given authority over a quarter of the earth, to kill with sword, famine, and plague, and by means of the beasts of the earth."

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 201077.htm

Four horsemen, by Julius Schnorr von Carolsfeld, 1860
David

Post by David »

I understand the confusion but the First and the Last are the same. That's why I say I wear white but I ride the last horse. I was the conqueror of mankind by being the last alive. I am Death the one that delivers all souls to Judgment and the Book of Life under the love of God. The four horsemen forever ride in the end times. The red and black horse are the two horses that all people are involved with. It is something of a different answer is it not? But that is what I know. Thank you for your reply to this mystery.
David

Post by David »

It's sad to tell you the truth. That Death should conquer all. But that's what happened. The end of time was the loneliest, coldest, and saddest place of all. I cried and wept for God and then to come to realization that all was not lost as long as I was alive there would be a way to save all God had created. It was from the knowledge that we had at this time and from taking knowledge from the future that I was able to remake this second Earth. The story of God and mankind is the saddest story of the universe. Had it not been for the time of Noah then things may have been different but that was when God made his promise for paradise which we now live in. Like I said, the four horsemen ride all the time as warning that bad things happen for our own reasons. All die and all trade in war and economy. Nobody in this time can escape the effects of the four horsemen. There has to be one from the beginning that collects all from the end. Thank you for your reply,
Sincerely,
David
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Are you a William Blake follower then perhaps? Now there was a visionary of visionaries. Redbeck

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 201077.htm

Death on a Pale Horse - William Blake c1800 pencil, pen and ink, and water color
BeN1

Re: I am David the Time Traveller* the First and Last 666

Post by BeN1 »

me too, went 2 future one time,
if I remember correctly,
it was the 27th August 2037
and the first and sadly only thing I was able 2 do was to order a doppelwhopper at BK (they still exist at that time)
and after they served me a good one gotta say, I knew at that point, we don't have to worry that much about the future, cause some things
simply won't change.

greetings
BeN1
Beware

Post by Beware »

I am sorry to say but you have written me complete fantasy, and avoided my question about The Biblical Great Red Dragon. You need help my friend, you have gone down the rabbit hole and lost yourself.

Your ego desires greatness, even to save the world.
You are unable to take action, that's why you're here.
You are not the one. You delivered me a fantasy about dragons.
Dragons are not real. It's symbolic of the Draco constellation.

Please, study the Bible before you go around calling yourself the Alpha and Omega.
You have not embodied the Word, how could you be anything other than a false Prophet?
If you held the keys you say you do, you would know the TRUTH.
The Great Red Dragon is an alignment of heavenly bodies in the sky.

Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years."

When the Bible says "A sign appeared in the heavens" you now know it truly means "Astrological Alignment".
The symbols to follow describe the alignment to look for.

Revelation 12 "1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

THIS IS AS FAR AS I WILL LET YOU KNOW BEFORE THE TIME IS RIPE
THE GREAT RED DRAGON HAS GIVEN ME GREAT AUTHORITY
TO CAST DOWN MOUNTAINS OF FIRE FROM THE HEAVENS
SO AS TO SAVE HUMANITY BY THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD
NONE SHALL KNOW THE DAY BUT THE ANTICHRIST
AND HE SHALL REVEAL HIMSELF ON THAT DAY
THE SON OF PERDITION SHALL BE BORN
FROM THE DESTRUCTION FOLLOWING
THE GREAT RED DRAGON EVENT

Tertiam pars stellarum caeli incido terrae.
Hexakosioi Hexakonta Hex
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

When is a Christ just going to talk to us like normal ppl like he did in the Bible
Beware

Post by Beware »

I am not him, so unfortunately maybe never again.

Was he so civil? He laughed at his disciples, walked in to a church and told them they worshipped Satan, and flipped over tables.

I promise I am more gentle than he is in person.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

those eyes do flash

seems kinda human I mean dunno
David

Post by David »

I can see where my answer about the great red dragon don't seem to fit the description in the Bible. Sure, but the more I thought about the more it reminded me of the snakes that are in control of everyone being layered on people with multiple heads and such. I only.saw a glimpse of the dragons I speak of and they were more so like monsters in a different time and place. Not the same thing as the great red dragon but there is still time to spare. And what I have done is over to this point. We have moved passed a certain point in Revelations. We are very near the end now. Many people confuse the first and the last for being some other prophet. But I was the last one alive and traveled through time to the beginning and back. I guess I will just go back to being in secret with my work. There is more to do.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Truth or not I won’t be the one to sway either way on this one. I trust your intentions are aligned and you can bring something good here

You have an actual time machine? What for? What are you going to do here? Why do you need a machine when it’s common practice to use rifts God opens branches all the time naturally

How did you find this site?

How do you kill a hydra? You get ahead of it;)
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

If you’re here just to observe you can do that via vision with proper preparation, you say your timeline played out slightly differently?
So you must be looking for constants, our realities have parallels so what exactly are you prepping for/going to do?

You can’t stop it, I’m not even sure of the complete extent and I know that, even coronal mass ejections have their role to play, the only logical thing I see one could do is help prepare people’s camps to establish sovereign living, spread the word of course, heal, or bleed for this world so others may have a better chance

God would have a lot of trust in you not to fuck up two realities

What even happens when no ones left? Like I mean everyone must be visiting earth in that state even if they don’t have a body so you wouldn’t really be alone I suppose but I’m guessing that’s awkward for you personally