I am David the Time Traveler the First and Last 666

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Auriorusiana

Re: I am David the Time Traveler the First and Last 666

Post by Auriorusiana »

If you’ve seen all of time personally I’d like an atlantean generator blueprint

“Dragons” is one of the most dicey subjects I don’t even wanna really get into that by default they are “real” and “reptilian” is more than just a metaphor for untrustworthy people

However your form, ezekiels angels to cyborg to nephilim to adam to eve to hermaphrodite races human consciousness is born in all of us, constantly shifting and learning, the inception of races and using that word in itself is very showing of its nature

Ive seen the past on what I’d like to call a field trip but it’s hardly any of use to anyone besides my own personal amusement
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

By your own logic if all men are supposed to be already marked then what about those anointed? You said it’s the only way to salvation, so that must mean SOME are saved and not marked.

Am I reading too far into this? Or is this the kind of thinking that allows me to decipher truth and fantasy, I notice there’s a language barrier or something so maybe I’m reading it wrong.

Seriously tho, that generator, hand it over before someone tries patenting ancient tech again
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Personally I think you are insane and in our previous conversations your arguments never bare fruit or are distractions. 666 is an equation: for instance chromosomes histones are often 6 at the core, and if that is not enough molecules operate with the same numerical equation. 6 by 6 by 6. Even Zed Aliz Zed pointed out that six was imperfection. The human is by six, thus it is considered imperfection. That is scientific evidence that people are not perfect at a mathamatical level.
But going back to your misguided interpretations of the bible, they were not cyborgs(that is star trek stuff), they were celestials and even book of Genesis says there were a flesh.
Next we move on to time travel, Albert Einstein even suggested that time travel was not impossible it was just hard to do. We speculated that time is a man made concept and or is linear, that is far from the case and even CERN Geneva can prove that time is a measureable element and is a fluid. If you are a time traveller(which I actually doubt you are) , then illuminate us on how to do it. I already know the answer, I just want to see if you do.
Like the cicada I will come for a short time and will disappear again....
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Whiterabbit wrote: 13 Jul 2021 06:37 Personally I think you are insane and in our previous conversations your arguments never bare fruit or are distractions. 666 is an equation: for instance chromosomes histones are often 6 at the core, and if that is not enough molecules operate with the same numerical equation. 6 by 6 by 6. Even Zed Aliz Zed pointed out that six was imperfection. The human is by six, thus it is considered imperfection. That is scientific evidence that people are not perfect at a mathamatical level.
But going back to your misguided interpretations of the bible, they were not cyborgs(that is star trek stuff), they were celestials and even book of Genesis says there were a flesh.
Next we move on to time travel, Albert Einstein even suggested that time travel was not impossible it was just hard to do. We speculated that time is a man made concept and or is linear, that is far from the case and even CERN Geneva can prove that time is a measureable element and is a fluid. If you are a time traveller(which I actually doubt you are) , then illuminate us on how to do it. I already know the answer, I just want to see if you do.
Better said than I could
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Welcome to eht Namuh where you will be called a crackpot quicker than anywhere else in the realm
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I think you mixed me up with dave
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 07:32 I think you mixed me up with dave
I thought I was killing two birds with one stone ;)
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 07:30 Welcome to eht Namuh where you will be called a crackpot quicker than anywhere else in the realm
Only those that have no facts. Plus you meet a lot of them because of sites like this.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Whiterabbit wrote: 13 Jul 2021 07:40
Too bad I’m a Phoenix.
Am I one the crazies in your eyes?
I love blurring the lines
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 07:44
Whiterabbit wrote: 13 Jul 2021 07:40
Too bad I’m a Phoenix.
Am I one the crazies in your eyes?
I love blurring the lines
Right there proves my point....
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

So im just oblivious insane or worse?
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 07:50 So im just oblivious insane or worse?
All three seems to fit you, also we forgot delusional.
If you are a phoenix than you would have succeeded what the Liber Primus indicated.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Yes yes delusional, how about ineffably dense? maybe too cemented in my rigid beliefs?

https://youtu.be/OyuL5biOQ94
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 08:06 Yes yes delusional, how about ineffably dense? maybe too cemented in my rigid beliefs?

https://youtu.be/OyuL5biOQ94
Only you know you, but that didn't answer my Libre Primus remark though and proves my test to be correct. It is still good to know that talking to you will always be pointless. It is just getting old in a majority of the posts it shows Auriorusiana saying something......
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

So do I really have to read such book to achieve divinity, hasn’t there always been one general path to it and that book would just be a manifestation of it?

I’m passionate about this site I mean, I like having conversations after all it’s how we all get begin.

I’m so very sorry I don’t bring anything to the table, I guess I’m intellectual pollution or something man, all is folly and woe with me. What shall I do? My life is nothing now you’ve struck me with divine revelation you must be god incarnate to pass such judgment! I will take your advice and heed your message fair king please do not smite me again