I am David the Time Traveler the First and Last 666

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Auriorusiana

Re: I am David the Time Traveler the First and Last 666

Post by Auriorusiana »

More or less. You’re very confident you know me. But I’ve not known you
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 09:55 More or less. You’re very confident you know me. But I’ve not known you
No, I never claimed that and I don't want to know you or care too, pretty much every mystic has their own tedious tests they think are important. You are no different than those boring people.
It is strange though, are you not the same person that was complaining I was on your back? Even though I would never touch you in a million years.
Like the cicada I will come for a short time and will disappear again....
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I don’t think I’m more important or less.
Of course you wouldn’t touch me just poke and prod from afar i guess?
You claim to not want to know me but you’ll speculate and throw stones as if you know all

The future is now old man
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Ouch my back, I think you’re straining my caduceus
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:05 I don’t think I’m more important or less.
Of course you wouldn’t touch me just poke and prod from afar i guess?
You claim to not want to know me but you’ll speculate and throw stones as if you know all

The future is now old man
Shows what you know about alchemy. Indeed I am 42 but after years of for the cure for progerias disease one can speculate that if the clock goes one way, it can be hault and go the other way. You call me old man because it is a compliment, I just wish 18-26 would stop thinking I am their age and stop trying to date me(when me and them clearly have nothing in common) and just respect my research as the medical industry is now taking my work seriously. In the long run it would benefit humanity and provide longevity to those that love the family memebers and friends. You also keep a brain like a 20 year old and can learn more and more, as well as the physical appearance and stamina.
The best way to learn about a person is their writing style, yours is obvious.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Eh I mean when I’m purposely cutting corners what can anyone really determine.
I’m happy for your work? I guess I can find appreciation there as a healer
I’m not saying we have much in common either obviously but there’s always complimentary forces in all discord

Sounds kinda neat, I should probably get into a science all I do currently is energy work and editing on myself

And I mean for a 42 year old rabbit you sure do kick
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:07 Ouch my back, I think you’re straining my caduceus
A caduceus is just the symbol for the DNA strand ;)
I guess you wouldn't know, probably you suck at symbology or etymology and/or all forms of linguistics.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

No I’m aware of that too.
Anything else you want to tell me I don’t know? You must know me better than myself
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Have you learned how to edit yourself and heal the genetic info/open it up to be worked upon for advancement?
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:20 Eh I mean when I’m purposely cutting corners what can anyone really determine.
I’m happy for your work? I guess I can find appreciation there as a healer
I’m not saying we have much in common either obviously but there’s always complimentary forces in all discord

Sounds kinda neat, I should probably get into a science all I do currently is energy work and editing on myself

And I mean for a 42 year old rabbit you sure do kick
You will be surprised, the people I encountered want this. I forgot to mention with this formula I never get sick and others don't get sick either. I was trying to make a formula that prevents a vast amount of illness and disease, keep the person thin no matter how they eat or what they eat, as well as keep the body and brain intact while keeping the person young. In my opinion the best cure is preventation. Models can keep their beauty, celebrities can keep their youth and doctors or scientists can inprove more and more in their field.
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:25 Have you learned how to edit yourself and heal the genetic info/open it up to be worked upon for advancement?
I have actually, it is because of alchemy and the duality. Even the ancients knew about genetics they hid it in the art.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

You’d probably agree with the philosophy of Hygeia in that case

Is it like crisper?
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:28 You’d probably agree with the philosophy of Hygeia in that case

Is it like crisper?
No it is natural, the ancients called it the nector of the Gods(Primary the Greeks and the Egyptians), the main ingredient and crown jewel is Royal Jelly. My concern is after years of using it and changing the formula it gave me a very dangerous ability, it corralates to why the queen bee consumes it and what the queen bee really is.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Whiterabbit wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:28
Auriorusiana wrote: 13 Jul 2021 10:25 Have you learned how to edit yourself and heal the genetic info/open it up to be worked upon for advancement?
I have actually, it is because of alchemy and the duality. Even the ancients knew about genetics they hid it in the art.
You know more it in scientific sense I’ve just been doing the work of ancestors to begin healing/editing the traditional route, it’s funny, many of my relatives related to Asclepius ended up doctors but if you know how to heal you know how to hurt