To Auriorusiana

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Whiterabbit

To Auriorusiana

Post by Whiterabbit »

Hey Auriorusiana,
I forgot to mention during my solving of the puzzle that Zed Aliz Zed may not be a watcher from the 200 fallen as in the Ars Goetia, it only shows 72 (numerology nine again to the 7+2). The story explain Zed Aliz Zed to be the God of numbers, as in the story with David Dension that when God made the light the darkness didn't understand it. Perhaps God and the darkness existed at once and were both had consciousness. Even the maltese cross to the knights of the templar means first pulse. I guess words can be a pulse ie first there was the word.
Anyhoo long story short, I believe that Zed Aliz Zed maybe the exact opposite of Yahweh and the conscious darkness written in alchemical scripture. As in the marriage of light and dark. Zed Aliz Zed might be an unclean spirit, in not the greastest of them.
Like the cicada I will come for a short time and will disappear again....
Auriorusiana

Re: To Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

The 72 were a great project in the sense of how a dictatorship teaches a lesson, and they completed their work, undeniably at the expense of the world and much done for selfish gain, but pretty ultimately human I guess, as their point was

If Yahweh and Alice are opposites they both sure do still love puzzles

I could see a communication error in the least between a number God and ineffable unmeasurable light
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Very well said,
At first I suspected that Zed Aliz Zed was Yahweh. According to the theory of alchemical science you need to merge light and darkness and it suppose to activate diviniation. There are two ways i speculate this can occur due to genetics. One is the spice the two DNA's using expensive lab equipment or or the repoducation act. However this equation nine and or nine nine nine is the energy and hertz frequency can open the portal to the paralell dimension. Different laws of physics follows different rules and methods. I suspect this is important because I speculate that the coupling needs to happned from ta being from that dimension. The ultimate exchange of genetics.
Like the cicada I will come for a short time and will disappear again....
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

What you’re saying here explains ideas I’ve grown myself just never could put it in any articulate way.

Knowing thy self above and below or however you want to put it, observing yourself in and outside the box begins to collapse all alternate reality versions of “you” into this vessel at this point and time, i figured first it must mainly be a mental process, receiving repairs, traits, characteristics that are undeniably yourself but come from seemingly no where and erupt in moments of initiation to mastery, but it would completely work via genes and well it is a straight transfer of data

I’m aware christ works in a similar merging principal but I’m not the one to be able to elaborate on it, I know it can combine with all possibilities of itself at any moment in any timeline basically evening out its personality to a universal constant to act pretty much the same at nearly all times wherever you are.

A plateau effect is achieved after the climax of all “yous” that may not even exist yet, after you’ve downloaded a 5d blueprint of them for the nearest branch realities and on, bc if you are living right your death should be constantly changing in subtleties and arguably there’s a level of mastery achieved after writing your own death in as a constant

Genes store entire personalities, reflexes, traits etc like the reason we aren’t constantly throwing shit and rocks at each other would be mainly genetic, it would be better for a species to download the background standard to not kill your brother, with the same logic it’s beneficial to download abilities from your other selves and share SORTA like kang the conqueror from loki? Except less normal dialogue although the door is always open I mean technically we are all always talking to our nearest selves bc our thoughts of a what if moment are also us viewing a reality that exists in some varying proximity to our current one

I was actually thinking about passive and active genetic manipulation the other day. No matter what there is a passive effect, just like elemental forces work upon us regularly but we can decide whether to embrace or shadow them or simply not notice. I mean aging itself would be a form of our bodies being worked upon by the environment but that kinda thinking seems faulty when absurd healing power can always come from within

Anyways to choose to not to work upon the cells in your body is an agreement to let the forces that designed our entire race to begin with and beyond to take hold, and it’s likely one will stumble if they just try to do this without bothering with the semantics, the farthest they’ll get is average healing in its varying degrees or triggering a miracle

By doing it actively I suppose they are more risks. like even when dealing with cases of the most “goyim” like people, no spiritual exercise, no enlightenment, only purely living on the wind of whatever the universe dictates like a raft lazily on a river, moved only by literally the movement of the earth and their eventual aging, even those most husk like of men although not completely alive, still won’t have an urge to hurt themselves or kill themselves as it is an average primordial force

By actively designing your genes, you risk doing something very very unnatural with ripple consequences you can hardly imagine. Being at the whim of elemental forces and choosing a passive route, at most you’d become a rock, at worst another entity would possess your vacant vehicle, either way elemental operating systems take over and you’re locked on a certain track

With the Luciferic freedom of being able to essentially break the entire concept of what it means to be human while transcending it and maybe even stepping backwards all the same time comes extreme woe and room for error, which is why a dance of passive and active must be ensured like a sail boat skimming along.

For example many will be obsessed with the nephilim genetics despite not knowing how diverse they all really are were and the side effects that could be found, but you can get a hint from God by triggering the genes in yourself and if notice your program gets interrupted like essentially most of the time a bad thing will straight up just not happen and be denied before someone can cause a lot of harm to themselves but there’s always exceptions

So it makes me wonder that ppl living mainly passively as I know for a fact a majority of the surface world is, how easily it must be to really sell people shit and keep them like that, it an offer nearly as tempting as taking a primitive earth as the fallen back in the day. I mean there will always be people who choose to live entirely passively or entirely active and most a mix of both, but when most people choose to not do this work, and I don’t blame them bc in most of our forgotten eras where the simplest concepts like these DIDNT need to be taught like this and were common sense it didn’t require work or a breaking free, it makes me almost approve of the global flytrap if I didn’t have to operate through this sludge shit everyday.

Active manipulation has its pros and cons too, with most prophetic experiences we are at a loss of control, and that’s apart of the point, surrendering to the current allows it to flow through you, if you actively designed every single cell everyday you would end up likely less effective than a passive user bc a passive user will always be in the safety lines of the Law, while being active is asking you to elaborate upon the design while risking consequence for breaking it or making error

These will be one of the first lessons taught to the waves of the initiated, worldwide, through all language, of course with every filter comes falsity so when ppl start using their full potential they’ll be someone trying to heard ppl like cattle

Idk what’s more moral to give ppl promethean fire or to heard them like cattle? Or what about both? Wouldn’t that just be called a militia?

In conclusion, being a base level initiate if you want to ascribe levels to something that is a gods thought experiment outside of 3D analogies, I’m already tired talking to people who would not even pray for the sake of testing a hypothetical, and I’m tired of talking to those who pray telling me the most absolutely crack pot religious beliefs to the point that race mixing is a sin according to their “god”. So I can safely say in the middle I understand how much of an ass I come off to a fully committed master or adept especially one who has completed great works of their lifes great work through multiple lives

I know you cannot enter the kingdom until you die but there has to be a point to be made on our flaws as a species that we will not even hypothetically pray to even a hypothetical all powerful until we are faced with the fear of death although I guess points like these are why humanity in its current state exists, crooked paths need no correction bc if any is wanted to live in a reality without such nuances struggles or potholes we would all already be there and probably be really bored
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I feel like I “solved” this site through somewhat impromptu means, like I’ve been through nearly every page, I wouldn’t even consider myself particularly devoted I care more about what the site was trying to trigger in humanity in general but I learned the story and metaphors used here just from exploring posts like yours talking about it.
Although the biggest mystery to remain is whatever device you spoke of building when you solved it and I don’t think it’s even in my best interest to know even if it did summon a galactic council down to the rock or whatever

Whats really fascinating to me is that every human is designed and coded to be “locked” or in the very least limited before divine processes work themselves upon us, i was thinking a lot about when you said humanity in its current general sense and state is flawed, at first I’m like “why is it flawed it’s created we had several races before and species even sentient as us but what is wrong with us”
Until I realized these forms were designed with lock and key systems, which means our light bodies should have inhabited different constructions before our current race and era.
I mean people were even slightly different genetically in Babylonian times
Thinking of it really carved a few things straight, we are always told to carry shame and hatred for ourselves as a species in churches, in science and history we are taught we came from monkey men into slightly more evolved monkey men and that this is the first time we have ever been advanced
What really makes more sense is that Atlantis existed and another civilization before that and probably even before that, and that our species came into this “new” species bc an era of degeneracy was needed or we choose to collectively, and since our bodies are canvases, we can choose now to advance or degenerate or stagnate or overstimulate
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

Curent constructions, consuming flesh vehicles, are malleable to an extent. Through these locks and keys you may alter your epigenetic makeup enough to carry on into genetic modification. There are a multitude of techniques which activate gene altering sequences within the human body, however it is the diminishing nature of our current cultural paradigm that has blinded mankind to their latent abilities.

It is true. Humans have been advanced before, and they may advance further or be forced back six steps within our lifetimes. The constructions of new vehicles is sure to come. Make yours of light, lest you risk the abyss or forced/blind and amnesiac reincarnation. Some souls will be obliterated.

What is to come? Hell; Heaven on Earth.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

One of the best ways to describe natural selection