The sensationalization of suffering

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Auriorusiana

The sensationalization of suffering

Post by Auriorusiana »

I think a fundamental human aspect has always been quality over longevity ever sense inhabiting these bodies, however it’s obviously taken to an extreme

Most in entertainment when they achieve enlightenment or whatever stage of it they find new reasons and ways to appreciate life but 3/4 of the time you find them disregarding their mortal life ig as a flex? Idk. Idk cracking the mortal coil matrix seems only backed up by an innate sense of no self preservation but I’ll digress i don’t treat myself much better

https://youtu.be/wckAAh-V428

A live fast die young regard your body as a vehicle, wear it thin, kill yourself by 21, partying is worth more than a long life filled with the mundane, etc.
Nearly every single crowned artist of this time (last 10 year approx) has fueled this culture. As if some sick hive mind indoctrination of conveyer belt industries designed to leach and hold up the image that this lifestyle is sustainable.

Alright it’s always cool to understand the illusion of death and make a joke about it brag about your nonchalant attitude of human mortality and it will always be, but I’m pretty sure this is why Atlantis happened or whatever disaster you’d like to cite

As the years inch on this reality will only be designed further to burn bodies out like Florida kids smashing cans of mtn dew back to back. There’s a michael jackson cover that describes this behavior exactly.

Children are groomed into these lives by parents that know exactly what they do, they themselves being tricked into a larger part of the overall scheme, and I find it hard to have sympathy with some these artists who went far out of their way for this lifestyle of fame and fortune.
Like who can tell you not to do good work, how can you really control your own popularity at times? And always nothing wrong with committing to that and using it to navigate, but there is something completely unnatural about the robotic animalistic mindset that is marketing, promotion, fame, clout, poison riches etc.

Bc at this point it’s not some thought experiment of human nature reacting to the concepts of industry and fame and etc at this point it is literally just cult behavior and mass hysteria and no matter what trends are gonna trend it’s a fundamental aspect of being human but that’s why it’s also so detrimental to see these forces hold such sway bc the very foundation of the tower is rocked when the arts become corrupted, obviously we reflect that in the way we build houses now vs ancient times but hey atleast we have Hulu

I would argue the Muses would hold a nearly equal force to Olympus. We are Art the entire point of existence is creativity, gods playing with blocks, etc. Music movies literature and art are the fundamental expressions of the human nature when they are poisoned and manipulated you are what you eat and you are turned into a carrier to spread the disease that is this.

With that said the only ones capable of “curing” an incurable disease are ones working in the industry, realize these, and begin reform

It’s much harder to cause reform from the outside how is a Marine biologist gonna travel to space besides a few fundamentals that overlap. No the only ones who really can ever do anything about the music being spoonfed the shows being schemed and movies being orchestrated are the ones making them themselves, and finding a musicians manager who cares more about philosophy and principal over a paycheck is more rare than morality in Hilary Clinton.

There aren’t any labels that can fairly support mid level artists without taking advantage of, the numbers simple will never work out atleast not a desirable operation. There would need to be some savior of the entertainment industry who has too much money and is putting in this work to teach rather than be oriented on profit thus making better art in general bc teaching is art. And teaching art is meta as fuck.

I can’t even say personally I’ll be one to get anywhere near that I have to worry about my bag in the end of the day and I’m telling you I’m still doing more commissions than making any art for fun, and undeniably I am apart of the problem bc I profit off this broken system that takes advantages of hopes and dreams while completely raping or killing the ones who “make it”

You could compare me to the guy who sells zip ties to human traffickers as I sell cover art to SoundCloud rappers, it is a Petri dish anthological drama and chessboard of people crawling over each other like ants escaping flood only to reach the plateau peak where they will be eaten or forced suicide

I’d say this is current the largest and longest running scheme of humanity since the Catholic Church and Jesuit order. Except more dangerous bc it’s not aligned to any one order of thought and is as fundamental as the concept of slavery is in humanity, bc whenever there is a fair deal and exchange there is opportunity to fuck over any and all parties involved. Wherever Good nature exists it holds the opportunity to sin even the garden has the apple.

It’s a disturbing sad sight and vision of artists that struck me growing up being twisted by the parasitic natures, either succumbing, or being cast out when they do not play those games, a wise man once said “you can either sink swim or be the captain, get the last word I’m gonna get the last laugh in”

On the brighter side it’s a beautiful testimony to the human condition to see some navigate rocky waters perfectly, seeing an artist stand stall above all this swirly bramble bush shit can only be described as grace and providence, and that itself, is the artist being art itself. In fact it’s art either way if you’re the scummiest goyim false herder of the masses or a genuine person or the majority in between

In conclusion there’s too many kids being killed by this, there are people even incarnating with the soul purpose of living this toxic facade lifestyle, literally smoking human lives like cigarettes. There are children, in there very first incarnations being enchanted by the glamour of this and pursue paper thing dreams and perhaps we all be thankful the majority of artists “fail” to make a sustainable living bc if they did they would all surely die.
It’s an obsession and generational disease, all is vanity
Auriorusiana

Re: The sensationalization of suffering

Post by Auriorusiana »

And surely, a long life of nothing is worthless to a short life filled with all one would need and perhaps more even to prove the point of excess, I will always choose quality over quantity and it’s the exact reason why I wouldn’t sell out, but wait how much again? Exactly.

It really seems sometimes to just be like 3-6 linear paths and the hybrids of all in between. Fool, Martyr, Deceiver, Plebeian, Winner.
Auriorusiana

Re: The sensationalization of suffering

Post by Auriorusiana »

Dominance and dogma are only as good as the fish in the pond I only hope these men find their way out before a shark comes