What's weird is...

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Anacharsis

What's weird is...

Post by Anacharsis »

Hello!
It's Anacharsis again.
I'm still loyal to this board and i welcome you!
It's been a long time, but the thing is - it's not that easy to keep my freedom to type this in here.
And here i am, waiting for your questions, as i'm asking mine.
Please, forgive me for my English, as it's not my native language.

Some time ago, i found one of our best insiders in a deep web. He's working at the "high roll" community and he said that this one comes from: "planetar authority".
What does it mean? It means that he knows scenario of what will happen next.
He said awful things indeed.
And i'm something about online with him right now.

It will continue 'till 6.08, so if you want to ask him about something - i can ask for you and i'll give you an answer in this thread.
You can believe it or not, but MAYBE you'll get some answers from the one, who can give you an answers.
And if you ask me: "Why do you believe him?"
I'll tell you - some time ago he wrote some things, that came in this world right now - coronavirus, and next is default when the whole planet will suffer from other things, that moneybags bring to us all... And whith time it all came true.

So leave your questions in here, and i'll try to give an answers for that, IF he answer.
Go on, your time is limited.

Sincerely yours,
Anacharsis.
Oracle

Re: What's weird is...

Post by Oracle »

Cyber attacks. Massive deaths due to virus mutations. Forced lockdowns. Martial law. Gun confiscation. Water shortages. Power outages. Food supply chain failure. Massive waves of violence. Technological reset. Digital ID. Certificate Of Vaccination & Identification Determination (COV-ID) patches. A solar eclipse somewhere, a lunar eclipse elsewhere...
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

It’s gotta be one of those or nearly all of them.

I know we’ll be able to take notes from the philosophy of the horseman of famine. Very interesting things to find within the scales and Themis
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

With time all these shall come to pass.
kafka

Post by kafka »

You weird really weird and what you say is weird your live is weird weird?