Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

cyclical wax and wane
woes of joy and pain
the sane deemed inane, to proliferate pain
all are blind, all is mind, the flesh that binds, chained for divine crimes
Hardly a reason or rhyme, not always on time, that’s perfectly fine
Think you can buy light and dark on a dime, the world didn’t want your two cents nonetheless ten times over
1 to 9, 2 steps at a time, unmeasurable and beyond time, behind and yet above mankind’s eyes. One and Zero, infinite apex at one, the next step, the catalyst to make you decide East from West. Measure a being as such and find no end, the logos of faith, the proof in flesh of our fate. Crude yet advanced, rude but with the grace of dance, divine flame, prolific gain, yet how can light permeate the hearts of men who cannot even begin to question one from the other nonetheless see whole.
uncertainty the only constant, even if you are the sea by default you face being tossed around haplessly
Some sell themselves what’s the cost to live happily?
Do you burn bright or become the crow or ash tree
ineffable beauty clothed in clay, the worlds dismay when prejudice leads them astray
Babylonian edifice aye hearken all is to be learned here if one hasn’t already been deafened or bludgeoned to the ear
See the woe, watch dreams row their boats, cogs in the system, most happily so, god forbid one actually reaps what they sow
beaten and eaten, apple I’ve ate, hate begot, what is a mind without a thought?
horribly ironic the best of us won’t know their worth by default of the system, the densest of us transmute the most, iron is most abundant and abused, follow the clues the gold is awaiting to be used.
Either martyr, murder, leave, or feed. Set paths designed of the evil brother himself, to smother thyself, to leave you dusted and on the shelf.
Do it all good, your fate is still to be slain, protest and you gain the worlds disdain, your role is to essentially allow them to fuck up, at your expense, and the worlds.
Cast pearls at swine and they will eat what of yours is divine
God created this man and as a result of the species inequity man abuses God, over and over, there’s always multiple paths, decide not to die for a world of apes be considered a god of malice, fight for your life, be scoffed at as their souls know your body knows the truth of life and death despite theirs not.
They’d rather you cattle, than to face their own Jacobs battle
Teach and be leached, preach and be starved of feast, lead a horse to water but you cannot make it think.
Node

Re: 1001

Post by Node »

Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

We are sin, dissolved once yet always is, yet always am, Is I am as Am I Is. all sin epitome of using sin of sun as an art medium. As sun as sum.

We aren’t so different
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I will dissolve now, slowly but surely I am observing the effects now, the hindering. Yet that is the hero’s journey, in worlds of sin and worlds of not. Understand how light encounters the darkness is the flow and dynamic and divine spiral of magnetism.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

I hate to be that hippie man but cmon better than me gonna tell you and I wouldn’t even disrespect you for listening to them rather than “me” yknow?
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

The puzzle from October 12:
27 and 4 wheat plants
2 + 7 = 9
27 + 4 = 31
3 + 1 = 4