Funny how destiny seams to be predeterminated

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
alteredbeast

Funny how destiny seams to be predeterminated

Post by alteredbeast »

Hello everybody, nice to be on this forum,

Just wanted to start a little exchange of ideas about determination. english not my native language so plz be indulgent with my bad english.
I once thought much about odds on gambling especially roulette, when I came about a simple comparison that made me think about determination and free will as a human invention of an imagination as a fact of our "reality" more than before,
When a ball falls down on a object in an experimental builup, so that it can take either the right way or the left way (like for example in a flipper when the ball falls out) at a 50% 50% probability, like when throwing a coin, or red noir at the roulette game, the more often you throw, the more you distribute the 50% 50%...speaking or roulette for example it is quiet rare that more than 20 times in a row one color would come up. At that point it takes really really
rare odds to get a sitiuation of 21 times in a row. With every step it will be more unlikely.

Compared to an experiment with blindfolded people going down a floor, where at the end there are two doors, neither of them with a special mark or advantage for the people, and the only task is to go down the floor and take a door, and do it again, that 50 % 50% rate is rouling again. So if I would take the right door at the critical point where the row breaks, the person after me must take the left door, thinking he does it on free will.

For me when you think often about it, strange and funny viewpoints come up for me.

What you people think?
Y94984

Re: Funny how destiny seams to be predeterminated

Post by Y94984 »

BEINGS ARE PUPPETS OF THE LORD. WE ARE JUST THE PUPPETS WHO CAN SEE THE STRINGS.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Equal and opposite reactions? There’s a structure to a seemingly random dice throw.
Is justice blind?
Y94984

Post by Y94984 »

Everything happens eventually. What happens is already laid down. Me--Typing this. This is the will of god.
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

We can realize that everything is set in stone because the future will happen. Even though we don't know yet, destiny is set to happen even if it's catastrophic or tragic ;m;