Mystery

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Vaishnavi

Mystery

Post by Vaishnavi »

What is the mystery hidden behind number 1001 ?
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: Mystery

Post by Redbeck »

Dear Vaishnavi, welcome to the Oracle Forum community and thank you for your question. Here are a few paths of investigation. Regards Redbeck.

Encountering the number 1001 can mean that it’s time to make changes in your life, a time for personal growth and progress, boosting mind strength and inner wisdom and putting energy into action.

One Thousand and One Nights (Phonetic Arabic: Alf Laylah wa-Laylah); a collection of Middle Eastern folk tales compiled in Arabic during the Islamic Golden Age. Frequently known in English as the Arabian Nights, from the first English-language edition (c. 1706–1721), which translated the title as The Arabian Nights' Entertainment.

Year 1001 was a common year starting on Wednesday of the Julian calendar. It is the first year of the 11th century and the 2nd millennium.

The First 1001 Days Movement launched as an alliance of over 130 charities and professional bodies campaigning to improve babies’ emotional wellbeing and development

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/ADVENT%202196.htm
Vaishnavi

Post by Vaishnavi »

Thanks a lot redbeck .
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Reflection. After becoming 9 you’ve become 1. Time to reflect on if 10 is 1 or if 10 comes after 9, and to finally solve the chicken or the egg riddle.

0 is infinity in all direction, wherever you plot your 1 will be the center of infinity. Put an One through Zero you will either get Two faces making a whole or 8. Become one at 8(division, discorse, infinitely joined/separated) and you will become 9, the image.

Israel can also = 10. Or 1. Does 0 really exist? Do we all exist within 0? Or is 0 apart of the 1, are we truly at the concept of unity at 1 or 0.

101. Use both ones “separated” by 0 to form an X or cross, could be considered 2, a multiple of the symbol of zeus in 4.

1001. Two zeros = either 8 or 0. 181 would equal 10. Returning to itself.

10/01, the first date of harvest season, the beginning of the end, heshvan.

Heshvan is the 8th month, harvest, Kronos wields a scythe

If 100 can be 18, if you can be 1 with 8(time) you would be 9(a state outside of time before and after), aka Zeus freeing others from captivity of the time matrix.

Kronos is saturn, saturn has the ring/ouroboros, the constant teacher, Ouranos is worthy of mentioning in this context in more ways I’ll go into.

Saturn is crowned with a hexagon, or gram whatever your liking and possesses and “eye”, or maybe I if the story of Kronos is meant to be taken to be abt Ego. His father Uranus is a gas planet (get your jokes in now) and his son Jupiter is also. Many rings to show many cycles and ages, most modern angels have this halo but originally it was a full or Holy circle crown, bc to view this in person is to view a 5D sphere also known as a Torus, it was changed to the modern halo as a joke for mortals who couldn’t tell the difference and I’m no exception, I’m sure Apollo/Helios and Kronos would look related if I saw them together and they cannot be themselves without each other.

If we view saturn on a 2d plane it’s a 0 with a line through it, as 1. One reason Zeus’s symbol is a 4 is bc Kronos is 8(hourglass) and Zeus would be half in time, half in eternity, but showing divine balance.

If Zeus is 4 Apollo could be 2 and he was born with his polar sister Artemis, meaning the duo is capable of an eclipse as 1.

Zeus(4) meeting Kronos (8) results in 12(3). All time is numbered by 12,3, and 4. Time’s fate is to die, as time is the only realm where mortal understanding of death can take place, time is bound to return to heavens like his father at the hand of his own son just like he himself, this cycle can be represented by the ouroboros or saturns rings.

The hourglass “consumes” the “grains of sand” in a cycle paralleling Ouranos’ own imprisonment of children, except this time, Kronos imprisons the Gods within himself, or with Zeus arguably, themselves. Although passing this generational error of ego and selfishness becomes the exact bane of times existence, showing that if you are one born of Ego, Ego will be the one take “you” out.

Kronos represents you reap what you sow, even if in the fable he didn’t understand completely. 10 is the ying yang. The cycle, the generational errors, reaping and sewing, the binary polar structure of all things material, etc.

Apollo is followed by the Python as a child, leaves Leto no rest. Hera this time taking up the mantle as the role of her father, (python = ouroboros). Hera sends the python to prevent a miraculous birth, a backwards route of Kronos, but Apollo overcomes, overcomes time, becomes infinite and becomes a prophet able to see through the waters of time (almost nearly inconsistently that is the point) and thus Apollo wears the snake as a symbol of overcoming like Heracles and the Lion. Apollo ultimately completes the work set out by Ouranos whether Ouranos had these intentions or not his fate was to father a child who could get the job done if for some reason he couldn’t.

Compare Apollo and Artemis to 1 and 0. I’ll associate Apollo with 1 bc he is a line/ray of light, and Artemis as 0 to represent a full moon, if we apply hekates moon to this idea we would get 101, and the phases of the moon are literally the 101 on being a human born in time. Virgo, Libra, Scorpio. Virgin, Maiden, Hag.v

This could arguably make Leto 10, she is pained in child birth, hunted by the snake of time, she finds no peace the duality threatens her and her children therefore humanity. Poseidon’s for the waters both physical and psychic delivers her sanctuary for a brief time to give birth

Leto is born of Coeus and Phoebe. Coeus represents the inquisitive nature of all and is the axis of which the heavens revolve, Phoebe being shining light. Again with Coeus and phoebe we have a 10 similarity or should I say 01.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

October is Oct bc of Heshvan which is the 8th month in the Jewish calendar. So it’s either 8 or 10, if we consider it to be both it would be 9, implying the consideration of them being both is a route to leave the time matrix/teach of it and how to leave/enter

October is Libra, the only non living zodiac represented by a fundamental force. Themis holds the Scales and is the Law, she holds no Ego in her Eyes when she holds the scale and swords she blinds herself purposely with veil to allow a higher power to dictate her judgement.

One could argue that the Theme is, Themis. Libra are the scales but it’s also drawn purposely as a rising or setting sun on the horizon, if you look at an alphabet wheel of the name Themis, and put two of them over each other horizontally in a Venn diagram, you will get the Libra symbol.

Is it a rising or setting sun? Just like harvest season is the beginning of the end, the alpha and omega part of things are very similar, and Libra has a lot to do with Capricorn in that sense.

Libra is also Venus, Aphrodite, which is represented by 9. Venus as a planet changed quite a bit and has dense atmosphere resembling her gas giant relatives but is the only one with a reachable surface, she is the result of a planet that is too hot and humid to be habitable, Libra is represented by the element of Air.

Virgo is Astraea, the daughter of Themis/Libra who leaves earth bc it is wicked, she’s often called a Virgin hence the name ig, thus Themis would be represented by a woman with child when it comes to the Hekate moons, this would also mean that Scorpio is the woman who has given birth and still has flower.

Virgo is ruled by Mercury, September is the 9th month. Astraea becomes an intermediatiary like Mercury as the last of immortals to live among men.

Is Virgo is the divine feminine Virgin archetype, Scorpio is either the divine masculine whore archetype or he is reserved much like the hag of hecates phases can be. The Scorpio tail is the penis, the loop at Virgo is the penis. Meaning Libra would be hermaphroditic or androgynous depending on the route taken. (Likely hermaphroditic being ruled by Aphrodite).

Virgo is ruled by Mercury, ironically she is also the element of Earth, Libra is ruled by Venus element of air, Scorpio by Mars/Pluto element of water.

I can already draw parallels on psychic phenomena and the rain cycles here but, those are semantics.

You can draw plenty of parallels of the 4 horseman and any 4 months of the zodiac divided into 3 segments.
Famine comes before death, it is the rationing of life force left via divine geometry, numerology, etc. Famine weighs what’s left and dishes all out equally. You can also argue on a personal level this is the persons mind weighing itself in final judgement before death, or before the scales themselves reach that person,

Famine rides a black horse symbolic of beginning and endings, Ash is black and is both fertile and symbolic of something that has died or passed.

Famine will be the lack of food to reap or harvest, and also the lack of the Word as if you are reading this now you pick up every word like Pac-Man in his labyrinth.

This is weighing and test of the Word and gods strength it is also the numerical art of applying numbers to sentences aka the beginning of the worlds decoding and gods language unleashed which eventually results in the death horseman but not before a rebirth/survival is implied

If 1 is white and 0 is black then all colors and shades exist between these two points in the form of a cone/pyramid. The shape of the capstone decides the shape of base as we as Holy Spirit designed matter to accommodate us. All letters are between A-Z,1-8. A complete set of numbers is 1-9 like A-I or J-R
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Genesis 10:01 describes the generations of Noah occupying the earth after the flood. Notice how this is numbered specifically as to be the environment after the harvest and a environment that mirrors when Adam left the garden except essentially flipped on its head. This shows a world that is harvested, and the seeds of the new world to come, and how the same 1 story is repeating itself throughout time.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Genesis 10 has 32 verses.
Chapter 10, holds within it 5 (3+2).

10+5=6 the pale reflection of 9. It is 10 that teaches the relationship of 6 to 9, or 6 2 9 which is 8 which is time which is the flow of the archetypal stories (grains of sand, is) in and out of history (his story)
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Opposite of Libra(9-10) is Aries (3-4). Aries the Ram is represented by Mars(6) juxtaposed to Libra the Scales represented by Aphrodite(9).

Typhon takes this concept and flips it on its head wirh his 69 symbol.

Ten = 10(jew) 9(eng) and 12(simp)

Ten. T-EN, THE END. Reversed, Net.

10=EOS. Goddess of Dawn. Brother to Helios and Selene, Romanized is Aurora.

EOS and TEN are the exact same values in gematria in Jewish eng and simple.

Words that also equal Ten are Adonikam, Melanin, Golden egg, and Celibate.

Ten To One = I’m God Manifested. The Original God.

Say if in this world our specific abilities relied on numbers, if you could number man, but man is infinite, any man who numbers themselves and confines themselves to a number isn’t doing it right, nothing wrong with using numbers to identify but when numbers become your identity you are using them poorly.

Say if people had specific powers based on the numbers they choose, like 3 gives you ability over water, 5 gives you the ability to be a human computer, 9 gives you power over solar energy, if all these elements and numbers are interconnected and interacting then you can imagine the power that would come from someone with the power of 10.

Just like if we were living in a world of people who could take 3 steps at a time or 5 steps at a time, the man who can play hopscotch is king, take it one step at a time and you have abilities not found elsewhere but your path is arguably a “slower” one but maybe that’s bc you’re already where you need to be at and am
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Simply put when I think of 10 I think of ying yang. A 69 circle with every color and shade hidden in its division/unity.

I think of 1 prime creator permeating a field of 0. The 0 is the box, the 1 can’t be contained truly but chooses to inhabit the confined space of 0 even though you can still argue that is infinity.

If one could become balanced, with equal capability and wherewithal on the physical side and original spirit, you would be a 9 within a 9, or, 18 which still ends up 9.

If one could complete the great work on each “side” they would be the king of crossroads and ultimately becomes venerated by the environment by divine law of natural selection which applies to even Gods. You would be so complete the environment would rely on you, making you a product of the environment and vice versa making you whole, Holy, or 1 in the 0.

If one was able to complete this, and they reached that point, that means even if that person is not “at that point” yet they would hold all the abilities of completion just not all the time, yet.

Meaning if one ever becomes anointed, their entire life is anointed, even before the moment of transfiguration, like ripples in a pond, meaning if you were the meekest of us all and still managed to become Holy you would be Holy throughout your entire life past and present just off and on, like sun and moon cycles. The cycles must come to prove a point.

This would ultimately mean immortality, at this point you’d realize physical death is a great teacher and you’ve been taught, and your body couldn’t be harmed lest you allow it, bc for someone to kill you unexpectedly would cause paradox, this is also why Jesus planned his own death at the age all the gay little Freemasons you see around. And yes I mean the fullest disrespect to Freemasonry in general, you are the same as the nicolaitians and freemasonry is a near useless tool in heaven when you have actual paths that don’t include selling the truth in rabbit food form for your cult to fuck the world some more.

Put it this way, the Pyramid you see on money is reversed in heaven, that is the ineffable light you see, Freemasonry is the equivalent of someone safe guarding a bridge they help “maintain” and charging you money for it bc you can’t take it with you so your time is more valuable to the goyim. The G of freemasonry represents this as they’ve framed and measured the construction of this reality via the 7 sons of suns, but hardly a Freemason alive today knows that, or that you can draw metatrons cube and a pyramid out of the the Freemason Logo, abt a failed institution as modern Christianity. You will find in heaven they are there simply to teach you a handful of useful things and waste your time when you could’ve been looking inwards. Sincerely the entire institution is rotten and the Prime Creator is harvesting what it’s become as there’s always a bigger fish in the sea to see.

So in the same way the “top of the pyramid” controls this world and in the same way an odometer flips over from 999 to 01, the Freemasons are usually garbage in heaven, now that’s a heavy generalization bc many do carry the path properly but as someone whose name of blasphemy is literally Scheme I cracked open saturn and the entire pyramid before hair grew on my chest.

Christ is the path, but Christ isn’t what you think he is if you’re a conventional Christian bc the entire institution is nearly rotten just like freemasonry while you are taken for a carousel ride

Wow that got real off topic real fast just like freemasonry and Christianity did. Anyways I can’t be particularly mad at either, there’s not a monument man could materially make in this world that wouldn’t eventually fall to time or become graffitied.

Freemasonry in heaven is the equivalent of wearing Nike Air Force 1s and saying you have a unique and special style, it’s designed to make you a robot and if you wanna pat yourself on the back for that go ahead my guy, even the most dense men alive have the “highest” knowledge freemasonry offers which kinda flips your idea of hierarchy doesnt it? Atleast actual Gods and deities still incarnate as Christians when there’s an obvious decline of Gods wanting to even touch the grimy institution of freemasonry.

Imagine the pyramid and the eye, now put another pyramid on top upside down, you get an hourglass/tesseract, who stands at the crossroads? The all seeing eye, Yknow who also stands at the crossroads besides those looking for soul contracts and Christ? Freemasonry, your government, the inner earth, angelic council, and galactic federation.

It’s obvious which one is the pyramid scheme designed to bring destruction but I guess you’re doing the good work of Lucifer either way.

So if the base of the pyramid is 1, and the capstone is 9 or 10 , the flipped pyramid would also operate in a similar way to this sorting system but opposite, you get more deities at the base of the second pyramid who are also higher in consciousness.

Idk what I expect though I mean Pharaohs literally ended up inbreeding in some desperate attempt to return to the garden so what should I expect out of people obsessed with the hierarchy maybe I’m just as obsessed but don’t care to run a cult even though I was an anti christ candidate for a reason
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

https://youtu.be/v0cZjOIfwos

Also this is how the antichrist concept works atleast jungs idea of it (yes I’m aware of how backwards that sentence is I could do it both ways)
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Dear Auriorusiana,

Thank you so much for such a series of outstandingly intuitive and defining posts. Warmest Regards Redbeck

For my own thread continuation:

Breaking down 1001 into its constituent numbers:

1 is a number of creation, intuition and progress along with a motivation for new beginnings.

AND zero is the numeric value that represents eternity, tranquility and spirituality

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/ADVENT%202196.htm

Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

The face upon the waters
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

In binary 1001 can be 9 or 10 depending on your way of counting. What is 0?

A=1...