Siphonores, Hivemind, and Enlightenment

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Auriorusiana

Siphonores, Hivemind, and Enlightenment

Post by Auriorusiana »

Probably gonna go into disturbing ideas of enlightenment that could scare a person in same ways the goetia makes you not want to live and feel hopeless.

This thing shares on circulation system, all those appendages are seperate nervous systems meaning all of those are sorta “thinking” for themselves and sucking off the same blood and nutrient soup. They even specialize which I guess proves it’s inevitable for every creature to specialize and adapt to its environment and fulfill its role in any ecosystem micro or macrocosm.

Make you wonder like of course humanity is unified can’t have 3 without 6 without 9 they all work together in accordance to the whole whether they’re aware or not, enlightenment would arguably be the realization of this and whether or not that enlightened person is pro the collective or anti collective almost really doesn’t matter in terms of acknowledgment however being pro has its advantages by default that’s the incentive in a way.

If you compare us all to this little appendages, arranged in neat rows siphoning (hence the name) off the same source and passage, how alive are we? What determines “alive” what determines we? Has the thing we’re attached to even figured this out or was it known from the start, am I just only a nervous system operated by the elemental forces of nature and the cosmic indifference of the only being comparable to my mammalian sense of “god”?

If you become enlightened, do you have no choice but to serve? Could you pioneer a new way for the world to enjoy a new invention via a route of self interest and borderline narcism? After all if I can’t help but be apart of the collective I have no choice couldnt I serve it by being entirely self fulfilling? Does the god I’m attached to only love me bc it loves itself and has to love itself to sustain itself? Many questions arise from deafness and darkness, ironically the human psyche hallucinates and spawns illusion staring into the dark more than light, and staring at both is how you either go insane or become god or maybe those are the same thing who knows probably god. (Stupid word for what it is ik)

In Gnosticism (gonna butcher it again can’t be bothered tho rule of the fool) Adam Kadmon is the earth, the entire earth alive before “we” dwelled upon it has we do now, I interpreted this first as a molten earth which makes sense if it’s alive and in motion bc compared to the birth of earth it’s relatively quiet, arguing that the earth is more alive now bc of humans animals and plants is like arguing a corpse is more alive bc it’s infested with maggots. Adam kadmon died became the adam on earth eventually (skipping a holy lot of stuff here) eventually came we, smaller versions made in the image in backwards fractal way of becoming.

So am I just a nervous system flesh matrix meant to operate the body of god to sustain for whenever it’s next stage is? Is the only way to resurrect the earth is unity of enlightenment? Does unity mean death? After all I had to hit egodeath to see the scales of ma’at so was my egos death and transformation of the “I” concept the route? Does this route mean I have to subscribe to the idea that I am only here to sustain a higher presence on this material realm, and act as it’s arm to reach the earth, it after all does not need to exist in this state, it could “wake up” and “kill” us any moment, it’s doing this dying and rebirth process to send a cosmic message/perform the route of the cosmos, so do we only become enlightened to sustain the body of god and make sure that it doesn’t fall into a coma and can still dream/be alive in the sleeping/dying/dead state?

Undeniably we are all cells of god, specialized to be its many arms and bio diversified to suit its many environments, it birthed the concept of ego to guide itself into an epoch past this conventional understanding of ego just as the lemurians learned language to learn ego as Atlanteans and they had to fall to understanding a dying and rebirth perhaps of the “I” just as Eyes open and shut, if we did not rest our eyes would degenerate, if we only rested there would be no use for eyes.

https://youtu.be/UUy8gVG_FRc

Beautiful thinfs sorta remind me of the sea floor carpet stories you hear abt, a hivemind organism. Speaking of such it’s probably worthy to mention slime molds and how they operate in a similar fashion.

So if I achieved enlightenment and wanted to help the collective would I only truly be awake the moment I also acknowledge the idea to destroy the collective as much as pave the way? Bc I can awaken into the world and of course the natural compulsion is to love and help it, but could I only love consciously by also conceiving the reasons of hate? After all love without the ability to hate at all is arguably passive mind control, true love is giving the person you love a knife and the ability to kill you at any moment rather than leaving no choice but to love so I guess by the godhead choosing which to enlightened hes endowing us with a level of trust and love bc if we decided to tear down the entire creation we would have a vote in that as enlightened people, just as the chosen have to choose and a crown is chosen and given.

When I experienced a breach in consciousness, and Eros and the Erotes came upon me to tell me the whole story and the holy story of history, his-story, and rhat it was love and the cordiality and respect in mutuality was all that was ever needed, that truly it never had to be this way, but that I wouldn’t be myself without the pain of being lost to begin with. I felt more alive here and awake, thus I identify with that feeling of love and gratitude, meaning logically beyond my ego that is the way humanity is supposed to operate. But humanity wouldn’t be humanity without hate that reality has an entire different word for itself. I knew I was shown this feeling in this oasis of consciousness before other waypoints were given to prove a cosmic point of love and why it should be shown first before the ideas I mentioned previously as if you only dwell in darkness you’ll never believe in light, although darkness spawns the very questioning and russian nesting doll nature of the human, but of course you can see the rhetoric developed in darkness is very powerful the questioning being what the light permeates with the answer of love, the more darkness the more light can fill it, which is also why repentance is powerful, the dimmest minds illuminated will hold the greatest sway in domino effects of enlightenment in others.
Auriorusiana

Re: Siphonores, Hivemind, and Enlightenment

Post by Auriorusiana »

I also I understand the near useless nature of this dialogue. My posts for people interested in these ideas are basically like when people come to the site searching for food and I feed them gum. It’s like food for thought but you never really get full so that’s why I’m gonna start running my ideas through some numerology and art to take it further, running in circles atleast no matter what increases your endurance even if you haven’t traveled anywhere for a minute or month. Ah you can only rabbit hole so long before you have to finish a product and condense into something digestible bc if you don’t you won’t.

Atleast when you’re at 8 you can make a digestible idea by 9. Being apart of an infinity loop is only worthwhile to bring a finished product, I like the idea of a kangaroo more than rabbit tho has two Os like an 8 makes more sense. If anything a rabbit is 9 by being Ra.