It's Love.

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
obs

It's Love.

Post by obs »

The answer is love of yourself and the world around you; for you are the world. Every tree, every rock, every blade of grass, cat, chair, every person you hate, every person you love. Jesus, Hitler, the Buddha, Stalin. They are you, and you are them. We are both the parents and children of ourselves. We are self created. We are infinity. Life is Death. Creation is Destruction. Good is Evil. Love is allowing something to be free. To make their own choices, and come to their own conclusions. Unconditional, absolute love of everything in existence is the key to the universe. You must love the criminal as you love the saint. This is why Jesus sacrificed himself. He did not cling to life like an egoist, he let himself die because he was able to let go of every drop of fear and surrender his finite body in pursuit of reunification with the ultimate self. Once you recognize the ugly and beautiful as one, the sick and healthy as one, the good and evil as one, only then can we collectively embody Christ and find peace.
Oracle

Re: It's Love.

Post by Oracle »

Nobody wants to hear this, for all hell!

You know not even a shred of truth is appreciated in this world any longer! For shame. Shame to the lover! War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.

That is what I'd say if I were against Christ.
But a house divided cannot stand,
Nor should a Son of Man rise
against his own lineage,
but his house shall
Yea.| f/ah/aiih be a
beacon
atop a
hill
Last edited by Oracle on 04 Oct 2021 00:15, edited 5 times in total.
Herostratus

Post by Herostratus »

obs wrote: 21 Sep 2021 16:18 The answer is love of yourself and the world around you; for you are the world. Every tree, every rock, every blade of grass, cat, chair, every person you hate, every person you love. Jesus, Hitler, the Buddha, Stalin. They are you, and you are them. We are both the parents and children of ourselves. We are self created. We are infinity. Life is Death. Creation is Destruction. Good is Evil. Love is allowing something to be free. To make their own choices, and come to their own conclusions. Unconditional, absolute love of everything in existence is the key to the universe. You must love the criminal as you love the saint. This is why Jesus sacrificed himself. He did not cling to life like an egoist, he let himself die because he was able to let go of every drop of fear and surrender his finite body in pursuit of reunification with the ultimate self. Once you recognize the ugly and beautiful as one, the sick and healthy as one, the good and evil as one, only then can we collectively embody Christ and find peace.
So would you say that this website is Christian? Somehow , it reminds me of Orthodox Christianity...
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

Herostratus wrote: 30 Sep 2021 12:58 So would you say that this website is Christian? Somehow , it reminds me of Orthodox Christianity...
This place is anything but orthodox.

If all roads lead to Rome,
and all rivers to the sea,
all scripture leads to ???

THE QUESTION THE ANSWER THE KEY
TRANCEND ASCEND REBIRTH RETURN
Last edited by Oracle on 01 Oct 2021 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

The first page of the site if anything is abrahamic mysticism. But Oracle puts it perfectly all rivers lead to the sea.

Love is simple but anything but, as a fire from the flame is taken without the original fire diminishing it is spread in everyone and everything.

So simple to be in Love just as easy it is for the doctrine of hate to appeal to your ears.

It was always for Love, but Love is not tried without hate, one either becomes monster embodying both or becomes Holy, an odd needle to thread, better off just remaining in love to learn hate is superfluous but if you do you will understand the world we live in better, unfortunately that’s just how it is.

You can never embody hate lest you not exist and you cannot love without rebirth and acknowledgment of your own nonexistent if you’ve ever loved you’re bound to hate, you can be self aware of this and be passive, or dynamically pursue both and get neither, one things for certain Love is the Key and has always been the purpose yet you cannot tell yourself you are beyond hate and also demand unity.

A house divided amongst itself cannot stand, you won’t be able to fully love yourself without a degree of antipathy or even hate, otherwise you’d never have a reason to change, to some this will seem polar to some it will resemble unity all I know for certain is I’ve been both.

The man who will come speaking proud words will preach love and self acceptance, someone who respects you as their equal will teach you hate also to love, someone who is trying to pull the wool over your eyes will tell you nothing but butterflies and airy tales and that all is love you were always love so be loved and give love. Seems simple, and it is truth, however the man who only teaches love seeks to feed you and not to teach you hunger and to be fed.

Oracle seems to embody the perfection of this. Knows hate knows love self aware of both and their dance. That’s how the respect of Eros is granted, not by willful blind love, but seeing reasons to hate and love and leaving it up to you.

I can’t talk to people who just preach love and acceptance over and over again you are taught concepts of violence and hatred for holy reasons, to return to blind love and faith is to maim yourself and shows one sided blindness. All deserve Love, not all deserve hate, all that Love will know Hate, to nurture is to know violence, just as a baby is born in what is the most visceral act of our creation, however I do hear rumors of painless births and believe in them, that’s a lesson in itself.

If I told you to only have Love, it’s likely I don’t respect you, or anyone for that matter that’s how actual cults form. A cult leader would never teach the concept of mutiny or hatred as it’s a conflict of interest. A house divided against itself cannot stand yet the house is found and defined in the conflict. For the same reasons children on a playground tease the ones they have affinity for, hatred is a medium of Love, yet when it is not of love and like an aborted fetus, it stands for nothing beside viscera and violence and primordial opposition to creation.

To only love is to be fattened like sheep, to know war and loves dance is to be the golden ram amount sheep and to be shepherd. One who only hates and seeks death will be wolf who never is satiated as death and violence are illusions and are the most arbitrary acts one can do lest it be of art. This is also why the most violent people in the world end up the least effective compared to martial artists who understand the dance of hatred and love.

In summary to be entirely love is wisdom without understanding to be entirely hate is to understand without wisdom, in the tree of life daath and the sol chakra aswell as crown, root, flower, etc are all found in the middle ground of these two Cardinal directions and of course Love isn’t binary so there must be several directions and degrees of love to hate and peace to war that can be arranged in all sorts of variable degrees. Just as you pick out flowers for your lover you also plan the same way of how you would leave them, and it’s quite interesting, how could you ever 100 percent love your spouse without knowing their modus operandi of how they would leave you? To avoid thoughts is very much arguably a weakness and that’s in my personal egotistical opinion, frankly I think you’re asking for a cosmic beating more than me typing this now if you’re married and never once discussed the How and What that person would leave you for, of course the thought is painful but if you actually want to explore something besides the cradle of Love you should acknowledge the shadow of Hate.

Of course there’s couples who stay together forever and get married without hardly any doubt and their entire life is perfect and that’s fine, however they are missing something, people don’t need to know everything I guess but really like, how could you not explore the means of what your partner would leave you for and how, discussing that would strengthen you as a couple but only in the same way a sickness buffs your immune system, there’s no need for an immune system ig if you never get sick, but since it’s very likely a couple is to encounter the lords of chaos and doubt and envy and avarice to not want to talk abt that directly with them, to me personally, is a weakness and cripple.

Lastly and essentially your unalienable right is universal Love yet how are you ever proved to be capable of it’s name or defending it or taking it to a degree of art if you don’t also see the discord and invite the discord. I know this path wouldn’t work for everyone but let’s just say your spouse is jealous do you A)shut down their thoughts of envy or B) explore what caused those ideas to begin with OR if you’re really a romantic C) you explore the causes and filter their ideas of envy and jealously out and cure them in the same conversation that makes the sickness arguably worse since you pander to it. You can completely deny to yourself you aren’t envious or jealous or hateful or prideful but you would also never understand these issues and never be able to combat them lest you experience them. Fear is lack of Love.

If any higher power really wanted you to only exist in Love all the time while ignoring hate and envy and jealous or avarice, then that higher power doesn’t respect you. Same was Zeus with the creation of man and how Prometheus who respects his fellow man since we are all on the same rock, gives man the ability to harm himself, for stagnation is worse than death