9/9

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Lannix

9/9

Post by Lannix »

Node

Re: 9/9

Post by Node »

Lannix

Post by Lannix »

T-22.VI.4. This holy relationship, lovely in its innocence, mighty in strength, and blazing with a light far brighter than the sun that lights the sky you see, is chosen of your Father as a means for His Own plan. Be thankful that it serves yours not at all. Nothing entrusted to it can be misused, and nothing given it but will be used. This holy relationship has the power to heal all pain, regardless of its form. Neither you nor your brother alone can serve at all. Only in your joint will does healing lie. For here your healing is, and here will you accept Atonement. And in your healing is the Sonship healed because your will and your brother’s are joined.
I am in a cage too. The course makes it clear that without my brother neither of us is getting out, but I haven't even found this person yet. I guess I'm just not ready, since I haven't even done the lessons. I don't know what my problem is but I just can't commit. I can't decide, I keep changing my mind. And I'm not getting any younger.

If it really is part of the plan then I will find them eventually, but my situation feels so bad right now that I really don't see how it is possible.

It is just crazy to me, to think that the salvation of the world actually depends on it. Like the whole thing depends on me. I don't see how I could ever possibly accomplish what God wants me to accomplish.

If it happens, I'm going to be old. The way things have gone, I'm not sure if it will even be this life.
Node

Post by Node »

Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Well at least you are confident. I need to have better faith and stop complaining lol.
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

Echo peace.

Inside you, to thy neighbor.

Then WE WILL ECHO PEACE as One.

You bare weight not alone.

Echo peace.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

Peace has begot ye