Update Today (ignore the blue!)

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Rob
Site Admin

Update Today (ignore the blue!)

Post by Rob » 24 Feb 2012 16:32

Hi everyone,

I've updated the forum today to the latest version of the software, but as you can no doubt see, a few of the elements have turned blue. Don't worry, they will be fixed soon, I just have to wait to do them when my other computer comes back from being fixed.

If you spot any other bugs, please let me know.

Cheers,

Rob
-------------------------------------------------
Rob Bell, Site Admin

Rob Oh Tech No Wizard

Absconditus

Re: Update Today (ignore the blue!)

Post by Absconditus » 22 Sep 2017 15:25

I try to post but get SQL error.

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 23 Sep 2017 13:20

Dear Absconditus,

Welcome to the Forum, this was a problem very briefly, but it was cured after some work was done on the latest board sofware upgrade. What browser are you using?

Otherwise, you need to check for non-english or weird characters in your post, for example the phpBB Board software in use does not accept letters of the alphabet with accents above them, greek letters, cyrillic, arabic letters as text. In other words strictly English language also try copying your post into notepad as text first, which shoulld take all the characters out. Then copy and paste from there back into your post.

Kind Regards Redbeck

Jerrymek

Update Today ignore the blue

Post by Jerrymek » 21 Oct 2017 04:42

how does one finds out whether they are on the IL/ Ignore List or not?
thanks

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 07 Nov 2017 14:36

Jerrymek, strange to see you on this part of the board, is this an admin question? I ask this because the answer is we have no such IL/Ignore list, on the other hand we do have 'banning' and 'deactivated' lists in the event that registered members are consistently badly behaved and operatiing outside board house rules. If this relates to contributors being ignored, well we get round to acknowledging everyone when we can but obviously cannot precipitate traffic on a member submitted posts from fellow members. Have a grand day, don't ingore the blue we've got a planet to save!