The voices of intergalactic exchange

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 05 May 2013 14:00

Allow us to mark another important date in the journey. For when the number 5, the equilibrium or balancing number in alphanumeric transition within all the components of our world and predictably those that lie far beyond its planetary periphery, is on this the fifth day of the fifth month at the height of its influence, we invite you to contribute your thoughts in support of an interesting possibility.

In that, we ask you to submit your projected version of the opening utterances, be they in language or sonic form, through which communication overtures might be made, during an initial exchange between open minded Earth dwellers and a visiting delegation of citizens from another planet or galaxy. A snippet of representative dialogue in either direction is welcome, anything from a simple “Good morning, we come in peace and seek trading opportunities,” to a musical, hieroglyphic, pictorial or even interpretive telepathic link.

Ancient civilisations dealt with on the 973-eht-namuh-973.com site, most certainly retained inherent imagery that seems to evidence meetings with sophisticated extra-terrestrial travellers on home turf. Thus we’d like to see your opinions on the content of conversations that might open the conduit, were such a joining of minds to take place this very week.

Also noting that either party to each sacred encounter might also view the current visit as a past, present or indeed future event within the context of their own concept of time or the timeline to which they adhere domestically back home on the planet Bazz or wherever they hail from. Our concepts of time are governed by the cycle of the full moon, the rising and setting of the sun and the seasonal manifestations in nature encapsulated by planet Earth, but that is our own self-imposed limitation over many generations.

We look forward to a treasury of proffered dialogue and ideas on the subject. You may begin work immediately and we look forward to a positive flurry of responses.

amberdeep

Re: The voices of intergalactic exchange

Post by amberdeep » 05 May 2013 17:25

It's life but not as we know it

sherpa42

Post by sherpa42 » 05 May 2013 21:13

'Let the world begin'!

'Well hello there we have been expecting you'!

sherpa42

Post by sherpa42 » 06 May 2013 09:30

'Excellent where can I get started'?!

Posted by a non alien 5 year old soon to be upside down 9!

romesy75

Post by romesy75 » 09 May 2013 18:16

" I give you no harm, this is not your planet. Please leave or I will call the national Navy" (Tabitha to Alien)

" You have got something of ours, we have come back to get it. It may be special to you but it is more special to us. Now give it back, or we will take you back to planet Mars and feed you to our pet dragon that lives in lava" (if Tabitha was alien)

romesy75

Post by romesy75 » 09 May 2013 18:17

" Hi, whats your middle name? will you go somewhere to enjoy it. Do you eat porridge and make pictures? And do you read a book?" (Theo to alien)

" Hello, my name is alien and i like to eat stuff whats horrible, heads and things" (Theo being alien)

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » 18 May 2013 17:28

Me "Nanu nanu"
Alien "Shazbot"

Because the first contact is bound to be with a being just like Mork from Ork :D

Even if the Alien could understand our language, would he understand our frames of reference?

-------------------------------------------------
Rob Bell, Site Admin

Rob Oh Tech No Wizard

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 20 Jun 2013 13:08

Whilst I find it hard to resist a liberal application of my frequently hallucinogenic sense of humour to any possible dialogue between earthbound homo sapiens and a visiting alien culture, not to be confused with rapidly deteriorating yoghourt, one should preserve a modicum of gravitas when responding to a serious question which was self-posed in the first instance.
Therefore I will dangle the following conversation in the mix.

“We are speaking to you via our speech translator therefore an element of distortion is inevitable. You appear to have lost a couple of Mars Exploration Rovers, they have special titles ‘MER-A Spirit’ and ‘MER-B Opportunity’, which are how you say ‘tattooed’ on the external force shield. For your information they are now in the hold of our interplanetary freighter, whilst we find them to be clever devices, we felt it important to speak to you personally as part of our galactic intelligent life census. Should we arrange to drop them off whilst we talk, however we should tell you that in all honesty your equipment has been adjusted to act as a double agent for our benefit, however we are willing to pass on greater detail on the Martian water table, precious metal and hydrocarbon deposits and some hints on immigrant life support. ”

Earthling response

“Oh my goodness, we thought they had malfunctioned, would you be kind enough to deliver them to NASA, Kennedy Space Center, Florida, FL 32899, please call Reception on 321.867.5000 to make sure that they open the gate for you. Then taking a more capitalistic stance, could we move on to the subject of commodity mining rights, please Captain?”
Attachments
UFO sighted near Stonehenge.jpg
The UK Ministry of Defence closed its Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) desk in 2009 despite a veritable avalanche of new sightings, including this potential intergalactic visitor above the ancient site of Stonehenge in Wiltshire, England, as information from the agency enters the declassified as opposed to the twilight zone. Cue the communications overture!! - "Are you sitting comfortably inside the circle??"

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 21 Jun 2013 19:34

As particles of hitherto hidden information emerge blinking into the light from the dark side of bureaucracy, the bursting crysalis often proves fortuitously complimentary to the 973-eht-namuh-973 train of thought.

In one such instance, we discover that the Ministry of Defence in the United Kingdom closed its Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) desk because it was felt that data on potential intergalactic public transport served "no defence purpose", an attitude sadly damning to the works of visionaries ranging from H.G. Wells to Isaac Asimov; it was deemed to be diverting staff from "more valuable defence-related activities", according to newly released files. In other words, another victim of the 'slash and burn' of public sector spending. Personally, I would rather like to be made aware of the impending touch down of a cultural exchange of celestial travellers from another galaxy, then again perhaps I am the unfortunate beneficiary of an overactive enquiring mind.

The desk was closed in December 2009 despite an avalanche in recently reported sightings.

This somewhat offhand disclosure appeared in National Archives files pertinent to reports of UFOs between 2007 and November 2009, not quite Julian Assange, but nevertheless a somewhat critical milestone in the expansion of Vox Populi's extraterrestrial boundaries!

CYBERVILLE BUGLE STOP PRESS - "HAND ME MY CLIPPINGS FILES IF YOU PLEASE!"

Some 209 files, amounting to approximately 52,000 pages released by the National Archives of Britain today, by the Lord Harry a veritable flood of reports from us mere but observant mortals on strange lights and alien abductions. Alas, O ME MISERUM, the last batch ever, so catch these slippery silver fish while you may.

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

Let us not of course forget the Wow! signal. A strong narrow band radio signal detected by Jerry R. Ehman, almost 36 years ago on August 15th 1977, while working on a SETI project at the Big Ear radio project at Ohio State University, a communication said to have borne "the expected hallmarks of potential non-terrestrial and non-solar system origin". Lasting for the full 72 seconds that Big Ear was listening in, it was never detected again through that instrument. But so closely did the signal emulate the anticipated signature of an inter-stellar signal through the antenna in use, that Ehman highlighted it on the computer print out an just wrote the legend "Wow", a name which stuck!

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/WOW%20O%20WOW.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/coloured%2 ... .htm#start

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/ADVENT%20950.html

Included in and amongst all this priceless cosmic flotsam from the archives, is the startling image of an alien arrival shot near Blackpool in northwest England below.

Magnificent though it is, keep the envisaged dialogue between Earth dwellers and tourists from the far flung reaches of the Cosmos coming, please.
The attachment UFO sighted near Blackpool.jpg is no longer available
The attachment UFO sighted near Blackpool.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
UFO sighted near Blackpool.jpg

cheaproomd

Post by cheaproomd » 13 Sep 2013 07:42

Posted by a non alien 5 year old soon to be upside down 9!
[url=http://www.cheapbrdroom.com/]replica Ed Hardy[/url]

cheaproomd

Post by cheaproomd » 13 Sep 2013 07:46

The voices of intergalactic exchange.

cheaproomd

Post by cheaproomd » 25 Sep 2013 03:20

Therefore I will dangle the following conversation in the mix.

Otsolini

Post by Otsolini » 05 Dec 2013 17:40

Hello it’s Derek from Neptune here, this is a recorded message, as my suomi is totally rikki and I’m currently in a café on Pan waiting to run rings round Saturn. If you’re receiving this on Earth, you might not know where I mean, as Saturn has sixty moons and we ended up on Pan because my Dad said they don’t sell Tethy’s on either Encilada or Mimas anymore, he says it’s a sign of the intergalact-king times, but only when he’s grumpy. I’m not sure what that means, but I know my Mum, who is posh Venusian, daren’t repeat it to my grandpa.

Here's a track about the rings around Saturn they're playing on the levyautomaatti, while my Dad is at the counter buying olut and perunalastut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eaqxo1R7raA

Otso - kuusi vuotta

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck » 06 Jul 2014 14:18

“Good morning to our now visible visitors from the planet Ata’barn’art; nestling at the mouth of that picturesque galaxy known as Wardell’s White Rabbit. We can see your ufo clearly through the window, therefore would you mind waving back when I stick my hand up, rest assured that 80 per cent of our passengers will make a full mental recovery.”

Follow the link below to bring the potential reality of this proffered less-than-deep-space dialogue into sharper focus:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06 ... 30480.html

What sayest thou in response my noble celestial knights???

And even more pertinent, what would you shout up at the sky, if trapped in a desert beneath the apparition in the link that follows? More explicit than “Oh my god” while heading for the nearest Baptist Pentecostal church to claim sanctuary, judging by the accent of the observer seated in his folding canvas chair with the legend ‘producer’ stencilled on the back, I’ll be bound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qIvLlspMSY

I would offer some suggestions, however there is a distinct absence of desert in my vicinity and Baptist Pentecostal churches are equally in short supply.

However, I leave you with William Shakespeare, a dab hand with a quill and crafting a colourful tale in equal measure, for inspiration.

“If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then unto me,” Banquo, Act 1 Scene 3 Macbeth

Crenany

GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH

Post by Crenany » 19 Oct 2019 20:04

yes the ships might be trying to obey an order to get into the planet. Try giving them a small movement point away and see if it still happens.