ISISIS

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
ForeverEnds

Re: ISISIS

Post by ForeverEnds »

theone wrote:
Cheshire wrote:Honestly I find this confusing. Is there anyone yet that has read the entire website, or are there still webpages to be found. I've tried going all over the website, but the amount of content is great.... I've only finished about less than 1/4 of everything. Would anyone like to post any interesting webpages?
Dear cat, you've found the site, but to understand it? Follow the WhiteRabitzz.
How about you ask the site something? It is an entity, after all. The quantum trail of butterflies wants you to know the truth, for the sake of humanity.
Ask the site any question you would like. Enter a search on Google, for any question you may have about anything, and add "973 eht namuh" to the end of your query. That's a good place to start. Navigating the site by yourself would be quite an impossible feat, eh? I've been here since 2007 and I still am discovering new pages that often answer my questions in a way so coincidental that it is most likely not a coincidence at all, but in fact divine. Deus ex machina, if you will.

We are all one. ATUM is one, and ATUM is within all of us. There is only one GOD. He has many names, but he exists in us all, as he put his soul into all human beings. This is what we call consciousness.
Is our current human understanding in its most detailed and pure form, wrong? Or is every appendage of nature simply an act of God?
What if there is no God, there is only biology?
Is it too much for it all on Earth to simply be on mankind's shoulders? Is that too morbid?
I think not. We must create our own purpose, find that which ignites fire in your "soul" and use it to help your fellow man when "God" will not. WE mustn't rely on the idea of something o much larger than ourselves being real, for the value of the physical life is too great and the idea of divine life too unknown. Concern yourself with what is tangible to you in this one life we get. If you are true to yourself and true to the mental growth of man, than the rest should fall in its place.
Just my 2 cents.
FourthAxis

Post by FourthAxis »

What if all answers are true, and all decisions lead to progress. What if God's true and only biology is true. What if human thought is true.

We live based on belief. That belief draws lines that clash with other's belief. In the end, these clashes being new ideas to the table, which in turn draw newer bigger lines.

I say this a lot around here. It's not the most romantic answer. But its the only one that seems to make sense in the big picture.

Our purpose is change. It's up to you what that means.
We live in duality. When we gained good and evil it sparked an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and experience.

Perhaps it's all part of fate. Free will a biological illusion, the choices we make can be measured. One action can come from infinite potential. Given the same situation twice, with the same amount of knowledge, we would make the same decision every time.

We get so caught up in our definitions, we forget that they are mere constructs of thought. What if all answers are the same answer. All roads lead to Rome, after all.
ForeverEnds

Post by ForeverEnds »

Except that we cannot have free will and the illusion of free will. Either we are truly free or we are not.
I do agree with most of your view, it is true that we have made our own reality defined by our weightless interpretations of things that truly do exist (or do not) and put it in place of the true physical realm. Our minds influence everything as it is our most powerful tool, but can also be our own greatest adversary.
Become too enamored with darkness and you might fall in, stress about something too much and it will destroy you before it becomes a reality.
Where is the line between trying to solve the universe's mysteries, and "overthinking"?
FourthAxis

Post by FourthAxis »

There isn't one. Defining 'lines' is something that holds us back, but keeps us human just the same. It marks progress but is not the goal.

Free will is real to us. But is it real to god? Is it real to the massive web of creation that we inhabit. Free will is the ego-centric method behind defining or actions. If we didn't have free will we would not act. All our actions are pre-defined but not to our eyes. To our eyes we still have to make choices. But the choices are potential and not concrete, the action we take is and unable to be taken back.

This is what I mean by all answers are true. Free will exists at the personal level, it is true. I've learned this here actually. But that does not nullify fate or pre-destiny, which exists to the thought force that guides us.
ForeverEnds

Post by ForeverEnds »

An interesting way to look at it. It follows a logical path but i must say i disagree.
The biggest difference between me and the thought process of this forum is that i am not really a man of faith. I believe there might be a higher omnipotent power, but i feel as though we as humans are too small to fully grasp the ways of the universe. We simply do not know enough as a race in my opinion. I, as an individual, certainly do not. I, like all people, can manufacture my own opinion and outlook on the physical and divine realms, but i do not like speaking as though my personal ideas are fact. I simply enjoy taking in all the knowledge and wisdom i can.
FourthAxis

Post by FourthAxis »

I see life as molecules of water making up the river of creation. The best part about this forum is that there doesn't need to be any conformation to any ideas or faiths. We all learn from everyone.

I agree that opinions are not facts, when I speak, I'm not speaking for all truth (sorry if it comes off that way) but speaking for my individual truth, which evolves based on ideas or thoughts that inspire.

I enjoy hearing about different perspectives. Even if they differ.

It's not for us to grasp the full knowledge of all things. Although I wonder what happens after death. It's wiser to assume that you know nothing rather than everything. I have a lot of ideas and theories, but that's all they are.

Thanks for the chance at allowing me to ramble on and responding however, sometimes this forum isn't as active as I would like.
ForeverEnds

Post by ForeverEnds »

Absolutely. It is my pleasure. It would be great if there was a little more activity on here, its hard to find currently live threads and conversations.
0urkn0t0rn0t

Post by 0urkn0t0rn0t »

Perhaps our lack of understanding is the real gift? Forever searching. Never reaching. These things are frustrating yet fruitful. Of everything that makes us shine learning and growing as an entity May be the brightest,
With multiple dimensions in play is it absurd to believe that we will know as much as we can in this verse as the band helps us along from the next song? While this one note has our full attention could it be that... The song is long since over and replayed and understood. From spaces away we are writing to ourselves?

I personally fully believe that we are all gods. Our power is impressive as is... And the next realm it increases. And so on ...untill the 9th realm where everything is one... And one is nothing as everything is one.

I would like to thank everyone who made a contribution to this thread. Some staggering intelligence to be sure! Can not express sufficiently my gratitude for having heard those thoughts. I feel fortunate for the experience.

Be well... Be satisfied.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

This particular thread has consistently regenerated, therefore the thoughts on the topic as it has evolved have each contained a glittering piece of wisdom, but it is a testimony to the humility of the contributors that they offer a palette of opinions which are offered with a disarming absence of ego. That is undoubtedly how we collectively change our world into a better place by working together and discarding the desire for individual domination.

Returning to the subject of wisdom, I have met many people able to draw on pre-birth experiences, as in lives they may have lived down the centuries a guiding hand dipping into the better decisions in history spanning plethora of subjects. From a personal perspective I do believe to a degree in reincarnation but somehow the existentialist element in my make up seems to counteract my total commitment to this philosophy.

However, trotting out a personal experience, often when I have been writing about a specific scenario, as the words begin to flow I frequently find myself in a middle conscious as if someone has taken over the energy flow and appears to almost dictating the words. Higher power perhaps, an ethereal personality from another dimension who has a better grasp of the communication required. Almost a sharpening of perception and delivery, a scribbling actor being nudged further into the part, maybe as a voracious reader I am being subliminally tutored? How would Faulkner, Dylan Thomas, Orwell, Steinbeck, Marlowe, Dostoyevsky or Hunter S Thompson etc phrase this? But a weirdly encouraging sensation, nonetheless!

Perhaps, a quote from Hunter Thompson would sum this up, despite my having given up mind altering stimulants many sunsets ago, “Jesus man! You don’t look for acid! Acid finds you when *it* thinks you’re ready.” Sequencing the written word maybe the new Acid in my case, but whenever this phenomenon occurs I can but give it most of the credit.
optimized-maxW950-HunterThomson_inMexicanBar.jpg